[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MacBook General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: MacBook-Pro-2015_Bild_1-1024x684.jpg (143KB, 1024x684px) Image search: [Google]
MacBook-Pro-2015_Bild_1-1024x684.jpg
143KB, 1024x684px
IRC: #/mbp/ on irc.rizon.net

Other high spec, sleek and beautiful laptops running OSX are also welcome in /mbp
----
If you're looking for purchase advice, man up and just buy it, the specs and build are rock solid you won’t be disappoint Then post, stating budget (can you afford it? yes | no). No need worry about requirements, the MBP will handle them all.

Don't buy anything OTHER THAN 2015 with retina, and 2016 MBP if you want the real MBP experience

Recommended models:
2015 MBP with Retina - 13", normal size
2016 - 13", with touch bar
----
Why MacBook Pro? (also applies to other business laptops)
>Beautiful new machine, no cum and grease on the keyboard.
>Excellent keyboards and touchpad - tactile feel and quiet.
>Great durability: chassis uses a aluminium for structural integrity, and beautiful design
>Perfect design, caters for all use cases.
>Battery life that will last you a full day, no lugging around power bricks
>Docking stations that easily turns your laptop into a desktop. four 4k monitors running off one connection
>Easy to repair, upgrade and maintain thanks to readily apple service agreement and warranty
> No manuals required - full UNIX OS at your disposal
>The best touchpad. Great for those who type a lot or love swiping their fingers all over a touchpad.
>Excellent Windows, GNU/Linux & *BSD support.
----

xsauc buyers guide:
www.apple.com

Helpful links and resources (Wiki, lookup tools and wallpapers):
www.apple.com
>>
>>57943225
15’’ tbMBP Master race.
Planning to get another to give as xmas gift, still not sure if she deserves the 4.3k model.
>>
>>57943261
of course she deserves it bro.
>>
>macbooks
>2012
>>
>>57943261
nah she doesn't deserve it senpai
>>
btw, 12" MacBook reporting in. What IRC clients do you guys use?
>>
>>57943261
don't forget her son
>>
File: IMG_1212.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1212.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Macfag reporting in.
2012 rMBP 15"
2013 Air 11
Also ip6S+ and 1st gen watch

Scuse the mess on the desk
>>
File: IMG_0026.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0026.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
new to the mac life, scored a killer deal on a mid 2014 15" rMBP with the 2.5Ghz CPU, 512GB SSD, GT 750, 180 battery cycles, and 16GB RAM for $700.

I've been happily using my mac so far, I had an iPhone 6S+ prior to my mac and bought an Apple watch gen 2 series 1 42mm on black friday. Also bought a Magic Mouse 2, so far so good.

also bought a ueswill case + screen protector. Case is fantastic, screen protector is impossible to apply perfectly and there's a fuckton of dust and shit under the screen protector since it's such a big screen.

Any suggestions for like mac software I should get? I have a pirated copy of office 2016 and that's about it lol (outside of my programming tools and IDEs I use for school)
>>
>>>/fag/ - friendly Apple general
>>
>cuck general
>>
>>57944338
>0.5mm travel
>>
>>57944456
Nice setup
>>
>>57943225
is it still worth getting the old mbp 13 inch 2015 model? I don't care about that shitty touchbar and would rather have a decent keyboard and io.
>>
>>57944522
I prefer pages now to be honest famalam.
Also logic, audiohijack,handbrake etc is pretty useful if you got a mac for that kinda work
>>
Linux is better than OS X.
>>
>>57944345
top lel
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.