[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is happening to my phone? Adware from going on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1481430418138.png (359KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1481430418138.png
359KB, 640x1136px
What the fuck is happening to my phone? Adware from going on 4chan in iphone's safari app?
>>
>>57941492
Hiroyuki is trying to raise funds
>>
same here annoyin af senpai
>>
Use Adblock Browser.
>>
>>57941492
>ifag
You're already beyond cucked, a few ads aren't going to hurt you.
>>
>tfw no Clover/AdAway/Minminguard for iOs.
>>
>>57943537
I use >>57943526 on iOS. Works well.
>>
>>57941492
It's not you.
It's the fault of the jew running this site.
>>
>>57941492
It's your punishment for being a phone poster.
>>
> mobile adware from visiting a website
Either cheap bait or you shouldn't be on a board for tech enthusiast
>>
You are using a phone to browse sites that shouldn't be browsed on a phone.
The end results for shitpoting phonecancer like yourself is called karma.
>>
>>57944533
>>57943602

I'll bite, what exactly is wrong with being a phone poster? I can do just about anything in Clover that I'd want to do with 4chan X

>inb4 newfag
>inb4 filthy casual
>>
>>57944615
People who prefer to eat shit over real food mirror their preferences in appearance.
A phone is the shit within the shit, the most crusted shit, the corn filled nasty disease
ridden shit, of all browsing devices.

You chose a shit device, and you got a shit experience, and now you are whining about getting shit after you paid for shit.
This is the biggest problem here.
You have no right to whine about anything on a phone, because you got what you paid for, a pile of poo-poo.

Besides that, you have better things to do than to browse sites on a phone if you need to use a phone, which additionally labels you as a piece of worthless trash.
>>
>>57943721
g is not a board for tech enthusaists, its for autistic manchildren trying to act smart

Like you
>>
>>57944756
Fuck you are autistic
>>
>>57944890
Is that all worthless trash like you can come up with?
Probably the biggest clue as to how subhuman and useless you phoneposting cancer are is your most common excuse for browsing on a phone: The loo.
You worthless trash even fail at the most basic act that even the most primitive of animals in the world do effortlessly.
Maybe if you focused on pushing that shit out, instead of relaxing yourselves on a phone, the dumping would be done in less than 10 seconds.
But you fail even at excreting.

You eat shit over food.
You browse on a piece of shit when better things exist, and there are better things to do.
You can't even take a shit properly.
You phoneposters, are the definitions of worthless shit. You don't even deserve to be called human since that's an insult to the species.
>>
File: 14572908633952.jpg (34KB, 557x604px) Image search: [Google]
14572908633952.jpg
34KB, 557x604px
>>57944971
You know there is something better to do than write an essay about someones life choices being shit.
>>
>>57945065
Yes.
Jacking off to writing an essay about someone's life choices being shit.
>>
I use Clover and don't see any ads.
>>
>>57944615
>what exactly is wrong with being a phone poster?
being cancer incarnate
>>
>>57943526
>From the creators of ABP
stopped readding there
>>
File: tfw.jpg (39KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
39KB, 640x360px
>>57945087
that is true
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.