[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This shipped with new O'Reilly Programming Newsletter. wat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: Untitled.png (656KB, 1544x805px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
656KB, 1544x805px
This shipped with new O'Reilly Programming Newsletter. wat
>>
O'Reilly has been compromised.
brb burning all my animal books.
>>
k
>>
>>57940387
The /g/ doesn't stand for Gamergate you fucking shit take this thread somewhere else!
>>
cool story bro
>>
>>57940387
brb I smell niggers.
>>
>sexy Anita in a halter top

HNNNNNGGGGG
>>
>>57940387
>Is against the patriarchy
>Promotes someone who had patriarchal privilege

loving every kek
>>
>>57940414
I can't burn my Haskell book

Help
>>
>>57940387
lovelace was far from ordinary desu
[spoiler]at least she did something with the privilege she had[/spoiler]
>>
One of these ladies is nigger fucking cock sucking whore. The other played an integral role in bringing the mathematics and the arts together through her upper class position and various meetings with the Babbage himself.

Protip: Anita is the first.
>>
>>57940387
So what did lovelace do other than take credit for her husbands work?

I sincerely doubt that someone would build a mechanical calculator that they themselves could not operate.
>>
Who fucking cares.
>>
>>57940588
Nice spoiler tags, retard.
>>
And? Get triggered by women more, alt-right neckbeard.

People like you are why the tech gets a rep as being full of a bunch of autistic grumpy neckbeards.
>>
>>57941973
Found the cuck.
>>
>>57940449
>brb I smell niggers.
cia ones?
>>
>Ordinary
>Rich as fuck countess
Fuck off Anita

Also, as someone who actually read the history of this woman based on the found manuscripts and correspondence dated to almost a century ago, she contributed fucking nothing other than "she did it first before it was cool" and explanations about the work of Babbage that nobody cared about.
Maybe she would have achieved something if she didn't get sick and die.
>>
File: anita the jew.jpg (82KB, 960x802px) Image search: [Google]
anita the jew.jpg
82KB, 960x802px
>>57940432
fuck off, shes a dumb whore that did this all for attention. Shes even admitted she has no clue what shes talking about.
>>
>>57940432
You don't have to be part of some dipshit movement to be disgusted by this retarded bitch grandstanding in some fucked parody of a feminist.
>>
>>57943324
ofcourse the weeb virgin hates women LOL
>>
>>57943351
A lot of women are easy to hate. Especially when they try to pit man vs woman to generate more bullshit for their dogmatic belief that men and women are equal.
>>
>>57943394
U mad women are smarter?
>>
File: 66d7.jpg (85KB, 477x372px) Image search: [Google]
66d7.jpg
85KB, 477x372px
>>57942012
Found the alt-right neckbeard.
>>
File: MRA.png (398KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
MRA.png
398KB, 800x600px
>>57943294
>>57943324
>>57943394
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.