[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tablets

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 259x194px
I want to buy a tablet for my mom for christmas but don't really know anything about them. My mom currently has an old shitty laptop and just use it for emails, internet browsing and youtube.

She sometime have the use the office suit (only Ms Word most of the time)

Any good tablet at the ~300$ price range?
>>
nigger there is literally thousands of tablets in and under your price range. go search yourself lazy prick.
>>
>>57930785
I know but are they good?

I dont want a shitty chinese android tablet that starts lagging after 2 months of use
>>
>>57930803
>that starts lagging after 2 months of use
even the expensive ones will start to do that. its as simple as reformatting the device.

search on bestbuy and look at the reviews.
>>
>>57930834
>even the expensive ones will start to do that
iPads don't have this problem.
>>
Just get her an iPad, I bought my sister an Android once and after weeks it went laggy, then it only took a few days. It's pretty fucking annoying having me to help her every time her system is fucking up. Got her an iPad and the problems went away, just buy used ones or the cheaper Mini models.

>but muh android and Applel is shit
It's going to be used for Emails and browsing, do you expect her to utilize rooting or modding the system like an autist?
>>
>>57931016
Didn't want to cop an iPad because they were expensive but Best Buy currently has the Apple iPad mini 2 for 316$

Probably going to cop it, thanks senpai
>>
>>57930754
Lenovo Yoga Tablet
>>
>>57931016
I got my grandma a Nexus 7 years ago and she loved it, went on to buy herself an iPad Air 2 after hearing they were better. She hates it and literally only uses it to watch movies on because it's bigger.
>>
>>57930754
>Any good tablet at the ~300$ price range
http://weeklyad.staples.com/StaplesSD/WeeklyAd?storeid=2396840#!/store/2396840/listing/-2030158907

>Apple iPad Air 2 with WiFi 32GB
>$299.99
>>
>>57931090
>>57932420
Don't buy the mini 2, get the air 2
>>
>>57931548
No dont, its ergonomic yes, but it runs like garbage
>>
>>57930754
Is there any tablet that doesn't depend on manufacturer support for OS updates? Alternatively could I install linux on one of these?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.