[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Screen Burn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Samsung Burn.jpg (1MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
Samsung Burn.jpg
1MB, 2448x2448px
T-t-thanks Samsung.
>>
>>57927603
pic of whole monitor please.
>>
>>57927603
>he fell for the oled meme
>>
>>57927603
My Samcuck monitor is still alive and it 9 y.o. now... Shame on you
>>
>>57928278
Its not OLED

>>57928305
This is less than 2 years and the monitor goes to sleep after 15 minutes
>>
>>57928471
I think you are talking bollocks.
>>
>>57928494
Its a UN40HU6950
>>
>>57927603
Try to take a screenshot, it'll solve the problem.
>>
>>57928513
then post a timestamped picture of the whole screen thanks. Till then..you are talking bollocks
>>
>>57928715
its a tv.
>>
>>57929058
and?
>>
>>57927603
>burrning weeb shit into your screen because youre a faggot that leaves the screen on way too long and has the brightness turned pointlessly far up
>>
>>57927603
I get this every few months with my 144hz. I think it's 'cause the backlight is so damn bright. I can fix it within a day by just leaving a white image on it.
>>
>>57927603
You can fix that dude
Get one of those special screensavers and run that as often as possible
>>
Are you sure it's screen burn and not DSE or clouding?

You could try massaging it out
>>
The Apple MacBook Pro with Retina Display doesn't have this problem.
>>
>>57931076
No need to look at the screen while you get fucked in the ass.
>>
File: screenshot.jpg (46KB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot.jpg
46KB, 2448x2448px
>>57928715
>>57929065
OMG! I took a screenshot and now it is fixed, thanks!
>>
How do you even manage to get a fucking animu grill burned into your screen? You aren't using a TV as a monitor, aren't you?
>>
My phone started to get a burn in of the statusbar, I quickly ran the "Screen Burn-in tool" from the appstore, and it cleared up in an hour.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.