[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCKING CHINK PIECE OF SHIT REEEEEE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: IMAG0231.jpg (1MB, 1520x2688px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0231.jpg
1MB, 1520x2688px
FUCKING CHINK PIECE OF SHIT REEEEEE
>>
>>57925699
Maybe don't smash your laptop with an axe next time
>>
>>57925723
I just opened it normally
>>
hey man your thinkpad looks weird
>>
>>57925699
is that a walmart laptop?
that's amazing, there's literally no metal anywhere in that hinge.
is the entire chassis made of plastic?
>>
>>57925790
Lenovo makes a lot of their newer laptops with all-plastic chasis as well
>>
There's consumer standards, and then there's Walart consumer standards.
>>
>>57925748
You open it by smashing it with an axe?
>>
toshiba in the ((the current year))
>>
>>57925699
>toshiba
>>
File: image.jpg (12KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12KB, 224x225px
MOTHERFUCKING CHINK SHIT
>>
>>57925790
>there's literally no metal anywhere in that hinge.
You must be blind.

Plastic doesn't automatically mean cheap, either.
>>
>>57926051
>Plastic doesn't automatically mean cheap, either.
this

however, Op's laptop was not unapologetically plastic
>>
>>57925699
>>
>>57925748
Normally for a mongoloid, maybe.
>>
>>57926179
My laptop is built mostly out of magnesium and fiber reinforced plastic.
The entire lower half is all magnesium and the hinge is steel and has a subframe. The top has a glass face that gives it most of its strength and I believe some magnesium framework for the screen.

Poorfags gonna poor.
>>
>>57925748
I believe.

What happens is the hinge shears from the mounts and now you have a metal arm that operates like a can opener and pops the plastic when opened.
>>
>>57925878
/thread
>>
>>57925751
underrated
>>
well who cares, that laptops doesn't come with a 64 bit CPU
>>
I've got that exact laptop and recently the shift and control keys stopped working.
>>
Toshiba is the shittiest laptop you can possibly get. I'd honestly rather buy Acer.
>>
File: FIB1190.jpg (211KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
FIB1190.jpg
211KB, 450x450px
>>57926210
Shits good but I would also try this, I've fixed a lot of stuff with this.
>>
>>57925699

>we'll just mount the high quality steel hinges on this flimsy plastic keyboard cover

brilliant
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.