[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if you harness the power of the botnet like a mercenary

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: hire02.jpg (116KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
hire02.jpg
116KB, 640x480px
What if you harness the power of the botnet like a mercenary and make it work for you rather than going against it, what if someone else already has and they are more powerful than you because of it? Everything in your current toolbox, and the botnet helping you?
>>
>>57925465
>What if you harness the power of the botnet like a mercenary and make it work for you rather than going against it, what if someone else already has and they are more powerful than you because of it?
Are you basically describing google?
>>
Wait hold the fuck up. Where are the auras?
>>
>>57925703

I don't think they had auras in normal, it wasn't until nightmare.
>>
>>57925703
>>57927512
yup diablo 2 before LOD sucked. was at least better than 1, miserable piece of shit that people still call a "classic" just because it's old.

By the way, did you know Blizzard still patches this game? last patch was 6 months ago. They even added a feature a year ago where you get 3 skill resets, one per skill difficulty. Also made it into an item but it's hard as fuck to get since it only has a chance of dropping for all 4 act bosses, and you then take them and put them in the cube.

Battlenet is still mostly playable and they have bots where you can join the game and just stand in the corner and get massive level ups. Don't know of any game that still is patched and has official support after this kind of time.
>>
>>57925703
This isn't even a screenshot of the Diablo II we played.

>>57927512
Wrong. Normal/Hell had their own auras, and Nightmare had their own auras. The screenshot is either alpha or modded.
>>
>>57925703
Firstly, that's D2 vanilla hirelings. They didn't have auras at that point.

Secondly:
>>57927512
In LoD they had auras in every difficulty- Normal was blessed aim/defiance/and something else
Nightmare was: Might, Frost aura, and a third useless one.
Hell was normal ones again.
>>
>>57927654

Yeah, I didn't know that they had released a patch recently, but I still love kicking it old school with some D2 sometimes.
>>
>>57927654
desu, they should have made an extension for Diablo 2 instead of adding more content to diablo 3.
>>
>>57929302
>/v/
>not >>>/vr/

but that's what you got for using a picture more interesting than your post.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.