[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT Technologically accurate shows and movies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: POI_-_S4_Promo_Poster.jpg (297KB, 1023x1512px) Image search: [Google]
POI_-_S4_Promo_Poster.jpg
297KB, 1023x1512px
ITT Technologically accurate shows and movies
>>
>>57921545
This is all
There are no other shows
>>
>>57921545
eventually nobody will know if this predicted the existence of a machine or if the machine idea was stolen from the show.
>>
>>57921545

Actually binge watching this right now, because watching t.v. is my girls hobby, and it's not that bad.

Something that bugged the shit out of me:

>Finch gets handed a thumbdrive with supposed source code of a segment of Samaritan - he doesn't want to look at it on his laptop for fear of infection / tracking

Why the fuck does Finch even run a persistent installation at all? He's some super hacker, so why doesn't he run a live distro on a throwaway machine?

Also:

>every bad guy gets shot in the leg

Jesus fucking christ....

root is unbearably sexy though
>>
>>57921725
>root
That nickname made me cringe.
It's like her saying "Call me 'in charge' "
>>
>>57921725
root was my least favorite character. Incredibly annoying voice and just the way she acted, and the whole lesbianism thing that they threw in that added NOTHING to the story.

Bad guys getting shot in the leg is fun though.
>>
MR ROBOT
>>
>>57922125
>tech accurate
>mr robot
Pick one, and only one
>>
>>57922061

Yeah it's kinda gay, but she is l33t so whatever .Of course she would have some cliche linuxtard moniker.

>>57922118

Damn dude. Her look is my type, and I find her voice incredibly sultry. The thought of her and Shaw having lesbian sex does strange things to my weenie, and has lead to "couch sex" for me and missuss reaper a few times. I tend to ignore any subtle social commentary in the show.

>>57922134
>>>57922125
>>tech accurate

I do get annoyed with POI when they show some terminal with a flashing text box with red lettering that appears announcing a task has completed.

>>mr robot

I am never watching a show called "mr. robot". It's like a 6 year old named that show...
>>
>>57922270
Ok.
She is hot.
She having sluttly lesbian sex would be attractive.

But it didnt add to the show.

also im trying not to fap and its hard
>>
>>57922334

>But it didnt add to the show.

It added to my boner though

>also im trying not to fap and its hard

haha
>>
>>57921725
>thumbdrive
>>
>>57921545
NCIS
>>
>>57922457

I knew I was going to get shit for that one..
>>
silicon valley
>>
>>57922270
>PoI
>predictable plot lines with standard character archetypes and bland storytelling that is friendly for the whole family
>Mr. Robot
>a mindfuck that shows the inner workings of a damaged hacker with more accurate hacking than ever displayed on television (the writers have people actually perform the things they do to ensure that it's at least plausible, and anyone with knowledge can attest to the methods shown being very close to real)

>i'm not gonna watch it cuz of the name lol sounds like a 6 year old named it
sad. and the name isn't what you think.
>>
File: MR Robot Autism.gif (1023KB, 268x150px) Image search: [Google]
MR Robot Autism.gif
1023KB, 268x150px
>>57922125
>MR ROBOT
fucking cancer

I watched the first episode and the autism and social justice have polluted my mind. No show has ever been worse.
>>
>>57925533

To be fair, I think the first episode was the worst in a lot of respects (He claims he controls the tor exit nodes, wtf?). I don't think the show has ever said anything else that inaccurate wrt the tech..
>>
>>57922125
>mr robot
>uses shit yify encode in current year
>>
>>57921725
You don't know there exist viruses that can spread over network? Samaritan and Machine can spread over power lines too (like that powerline adapters). That's why Root creates a battery powered laptop for it to run.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>
>>57921545
Here's one that is definitely not but was on CBS as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkDD03yeLnU
>>
>>57927031
>creates a battery powered laptop
Not like anyone's ever made one of those before...
>>57922118
>>57922270
>>57922334
>>57922359
I was hoping to see, at least at some point, someone torturing root, having her holding herself writhing in pain, but then in the end she just cums and was getting off to it the whole time, the torturer being all "What the fuck is wrong with you?"
I feel like that was a missed opportunity.
At least have her and Shaw walk in at some point with a burn mark in the shape of an iron on their skin or something.
>>
>>57927409
>I was hoping to see, at least at some point, someone torturing root, having her holding herself writhing in pain, but then in the end she just cums and was getting off to it the whole time, the torturer being all "What the fuck is wrong with you?"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eu7GgZbCLsY
>>
>>57927409
Sorry, not clear enough. battery only, no charging circuit, no networking laptop.
>>
>>57921586
Black Mirror
Halt and Catch Fire
>>
Mr. Reddit
>>
>>57922061
>>57922270
Well didnt the reason of the name kinda revealed at the end? She literally "became" root, all with voice and personality?
>>
File: chair juggle.gif (12KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
chair juggle.gif
12KB, 250x242px
>>57927192
wut
>>
Ben! I loved LOST!
>>
>>57921545
none of them. anyone who thinks any show on tv is """accurate""" doesn't know shit
>>
>>57922884

correct
>>
>>57922270
>I am never watching a show called "mr. robot". It's like a 6 year old named that show...
Then you're a faggot as it's one of the best shows on TV right now.
>>
>>57923133
Mr robot is fuckin phenomenal.
>>
mr. robot is a normie show
>>
>>57927192
Just switch off the screen.
>>
>>57931134
see>>57931169
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.