[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So fucking pissed off. I started watching this show because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: mr.-robot-key-art.jpg (356KB, 1200x600px)
mr.-robot-key-art.jpg
356KB, 1200x600px
So fucking pissed off.

I started watching this show because /g/ recommended it. Early into the first episode and I am so excited. The character is exactly like me and most of /g/. I'm a loner, have social anxiety, hate this corrupt and disgusting society that shuns me because I'm much more intelligent than others, and know my way around a computer. However, a while into the first episode and the dude has sex with almost no effort. Wow, really fucking realistic, Hollywood. This hurt me so much. Since when do people like us get lucky like that? It's completely fucking false and I bet some fucking fat cats were laughing their asses off about how this would never happen to this fucking loser in real life. This just made my loneliness worse, whereas I thought I had finally found a character on screen I could connect with.

Fuck this stupid fucking show. I am not going to watch one more episode. A big fuck you to Sam Esmail for making me more miserable than I already am.
>>
>>57920365
I don't remember subscribing to this blog
>>
>most of /g/
When did this meme start?
>>
File: 1478532887160.jpg (49KB, 470x470px) Image search: [Google]
1478532887160.jpg
49KB, 470x470px
>>57920365
>>
Fuck off back to your blog page
>>
>>57920365
> "I'm so much smarter than you because I don't know how to have social interactions."
Why don't you actually try to change your shit life, grow yourself some confidence. Work out and do shit with others for once.
>>
>>57920365
>he can't fake being social and liking people to get the pussy/abuse others
what are you? some kind of pleb? Also, nice blog, go back to plebbit know.
>>
>>57920365
>thinking sex is some tough thing
>especially with druggy dumb sluts
lol faggot OP confirmed for being a faggot
re affirmed by teh fact that he watches gay shows.
>>
>>57920446
>>57920477
>>57920484
>>57920491
>>57920577
>>57920609
>>57920700
Normies get the fuck out of /g/
>>
>>57920365
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>57920914
>(You)-ing everyone in the thread
nigger YOU get the fuck out
>>
>>57920365

>because I'm much more intelligent than others

Is this what you believe? What are you capable of doing that others cannot? What have you done that others have not?
>>
File: images.jpg (10KB, 240x201px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 240x201px
>>57920577

He's not a smart nerd, he's just a weak nerd.

The mr. Robot character is intended for nerds to live vicariously through. There's a certain narcissistic pleasure in thinking you're smarter than most other people even if it's not true. There's this one scene intended for fedora atheists where he "tells it like it is" to a bunch of christian sheeple. The show aint bad, but it feels like some angsty teen's fanfic sometimes.
>>
>>57920976

That fedora scene has completely dissuaded me from ever watching that show.
>>
>>57920976
The tech side of the show isn't as accurate as it's cracked up to be either. It's not CSI tier bad or anything, but it's pretty fucking ridiculous sometimes.

>exec at Microsoft equivalent being impressed at the protaganists choice in desktop evrironment
>nobody thought to keep offline backups of the databases responsible for keeping track of everybody's debt
>protag doesn't order his pills off some darknet
>protag destroys his drives instead of DBAN'ing them
>>
>>57921098
YOU USE G.. NOME? I USE KDE!!
>>
>>57920365

ok kid.
>>
>>57920365
Rami Malek is a total hottie and it's unrealistic of you to expect him not to have sex
>>
>>57920365
Second half of first season is barely watchable. Whole of second season is completely unwatchable.

It's a shit show.
>>
>>57921297
this. nothing from the first half of season 1 ever mattered

>hi im ur dad lul
>>
>>57920365
>I started watching this show because /g/ recommended it.
let me fix that for you:
>I started watching this show because shit-tier neo/g/ normies watch it

what do you expect from american television. It's made for the stupid, uneducated masses
>>
>>57921098
You cant really make a 100% tech-accurate show and keep it entertaining. I'd be much more interested in something more goofy and over the top like Hackers (1995) that's done straight and not tongue-in-cheek like it would be if done nowadays.
>>
>>57920365
The 2nd season is much worse. You made the right choice, OP.
>>
>>57920365
relax anon it was just to make the show more profitable to have sex in it. You don't have to feel jealous over fictional characters.
>>
This was the worst show I've ever attempted to watch.
>>
File: mr-reddit.png (120KB, 268x359px) Image search: [Google]
mr-reddit.png
120KB, 268x359px
>>
>>57920365
nice pasta
>>
File: images(13).jpg (8KB, 176x240px) Image search: [Google]
images(13).jpg
8KB, 176x240px
>>57921368
I love British television, its the height of sophistication and intellect
>>
>>57920976

I knew this all along and still kinda liked it, but I stopped watching at that scene, it got too cringey.

If you're not american its even more ridiculous, because you can see how they complain about having it better than most of the world, and think that "changing the world" is ruining their own country so they can be left out in the cold and experience actual misery.
>>
>>57920365
If you were real smart you would know how to play women. Protip : it's money.
>>
>>57922285
nice fedora
>>
>>57921098
>>exec at Microsoft equivalent being impressed at the protaganists choice in desktop evrironment
That was the pilot episode, they didn't have their tech consultants yet
>>nobody thought to keep offline backups of the databases responsible for keeping track of everybody's debt
They had 2, iron mountain and the one in China, both were destroyed as well
>>protag doesn't order his pills off some darknet
Yeah didn't understand this part
>>protag destroys his drives instead of DBAN'ing them
Something something total destruction for max security

It's by far the best representation I've seen on TV so far
>>
>>57920365
>I'm much more intelligent than others
Not intelligent enough to get laid it seems.
>>
>>57920914
>thinks sex is something only 'normies' are capable of doing
oml you're stupid. there's countless fat, ugly, and worthlessly pathetic people having sex regularly.
all you need is money, hell even your pathetic ass could be getting laid
but you're a nEEt so you're poor and pathetic.
>>
>>57920365
>Pasta
>Everybody replies
I mean come on
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.