[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cheap laptop for parents

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: SurfacePro4!.jpg (79KB, 778x438px) Image search: [Google]
SurfacePro4!.jpg
79KB, 778x438px
Hello friends, my name is Marko i do not go very often to this board, but this time i would really appreciate your help!
So i was thinking about suprising my mother and father with a brand new laptop, but my budget line is 200$ so what i am asking is what do you think would be the best laptop to buy for them at the price of around 200 dollars?
Thanks in advance!
TLDR; need a good laptop for 200$
>>
>>57917326
bump
>>
haista marko vittu
>>
>my name is Marko
>good laptop
Panasonic best mechanic
JVC good
Salora Finnish mark
>>
>>57917326
>budget line
>my mother and father
Only answer is chromebook.

Also
>that manners and typing
What board do you frequent? /po/?
>>
>>57917363
no perkele
>>
>>57917372
thank you, i will check them out

>>57917375
i was thinking about it but are they going to know how to use that OS? i never tried it.
also im from /b/
appreciate the answers so far
>>
>>57917326
>brand new laptop, but my budget line is 200$
Not enough for anything decent, only low tier crap.

get an used thinkpad
>>
>>57917431
its not for myself so i would rather not buy a used one
>>
>>57917419
I was just fucking with you. You should go check out MarkoRepairs.

As for the other guy, Chromebooks are actually very straightforward to use. It's not like they're going to do much except surf the internet anyway. Plus if you're really worried you can install a proper Linux distro and a very easy DE.
>>
Yo cedric here
>>
>>57917466
yeah im really thinking about a chromebook
>>57917478
whats up Ced, what time is practice tomorrow?
>>
>>57917541
Nigga did you just masturbate on the motherfucking bus? Practice starts when you stop masturbating you SINNER!
>>
used thinkpad
/thread
>>
fuck you Marko you fucking faggot
i hope you get aids and die like steve jobs
>>
what do you guys think about Lenovo Chromebook N22 11.6" Notebook, IPS Touchscreen, Intel N3060 Dual-Core, 16GB eMMC SSD, 4GB DDR3, 802.11ac, Bluetooth, ChromeOS ?
>>
How about an eeepc with an amd apu?
>>
>>57917634
whats your problem mate? i wish you the same
>>
>>57917326
Just buy a Chromebook
>>
>>57917326
yeah if they just do normie shit on their laptop a chromebook will do em just fine
>>
Hi Marco
>>
>>57918286

Hi.

I think Marko should buy this :

https://www.amazon.com/Lenovo-ThinkPad-13-Chromebook-Celeron/dp/B01HBJ60ME
>>
>>57917455
If you don't buy a used ThinkPad it will be utter shit for that price.
>>
>>57918339
seems really good but that 16 GB storage is pretty low
>>
Hi Marko, this is a very important question in deciding what you should get: Do you want to get them a laptop that LOOKS new and nice and fits their normie ideals of what is the fanciest laptop? Or do you want to get them a laptop that can take a drop from 5 stories and survive another 5 years or so, but might not look like a macbook or surface?

Also, everyone can tell you are from /b/ because no one from /b/ capitalizes the letter "i" by itself, somehow that fact always remains true.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.