[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

interactive television

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: tmp_9806-Hugo-1-463900690.png (28KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_9806-Hugo-1-463900690.png
28KB, 640x512px
Anyone remember this?

>For Hugo and its similar television program projects, ITE originally developed a designated, custom-built computer hardware system called the ITE 3000 that would convert telephone signals into remotely control the characters in the game and allow the interaction of the audience and the TV action without delay. The system was based on two Amiga 3000 computers plus a new audio control system MIDI sampler, the DTMF system and some other extra hardware, and reportedly costed $100,000 to make.
>>
>$100,000

Sheeit
>>
>>57909302
That shit was amazing.
>>
>>57909302
I remember this, but I also remember there was a "live action" version of this where the audience would control a variety of "RC" cars and trucks. Now that was crazy.
>>
>>57909302
>without delay

Bullshit

I remember it lagging like shit and often not even reacting at all.
Kids had to hammer the buttons on their phones over and over again, which added an annoying layer of constant beeping over the show.
>>
>>57911898

this tbqh

mastering the lag was the only challenging part of the game
>>
>>57909302
it was the bee's knees
>>
>>57909302
I remember not a single player finishing the mountain climb
>>
>>57912875
I have it on the ps1 and fuck me it is unforgiving. It is hard to control and the levels is designed by a arcade maker because the amount of cheap deaths and bullshit hit reg is to damn high.
But I still think it is a okay game but fuck me, that snowboard level was good but the level with the jumping puzzle... Many hours lost on replaying the levels because you ran out if lives.
Can not imagine how hard it was on the Commandor 64.
>>
>>57912875
In my country some kids manage to get to the end, where you have to pull one of 3 levers. One of them drops the cage and hooray, you've won. The other two? Fuck you, we catapult you to the jungle, you fucking loser. It was always random. Fuck Hugo and that shitty game.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.