[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what countries are fucked in terms of torrents? By fucked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

So what countries are fucked in terms of torrents? By fucked i mean the risk of going to jail due to copyright laws.
>>
None. Far too many people do it so actually going through the prosecutions, getting evidence, ect would cost billions of dollars for the hundreds of millions that engage in downloading torrents.

However they will try to go after the major uploaders of torrents.

The fact that most use VPNs or proxies doesn't help at all.
>>
>>57900088
every country especially if they have extradition with us as a thing.

really, you are at next to no risk if you aren't retarded and pirating that blockbusters screener a week before theatrical release.

but if someone wants to send a message or fuck your day up, they will.
>>
>>57900149
> None
It's very easy to get fined for that in Germany, so it's become very uncommon to do that over here.
>>
>>57900088
All first world countries whose authorities have nothing better to spend their budgets on.
>>
Japan. You get longer time for piracy than actual crimes.
>>
>>57900580
Yeah for major uploaders like I said. You think they'll go after everyone who downloads torrents instead of real criminals like rapists and murderers?

Because if so then I highly advise you move out of germany asap.
>>
>>57900149
Do you mean to say that using proxies or VPNs doesn't help?
>>
>>57900694
>>57900580
That's the problem with Germans being so effective.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.