[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does one communicate with the cellular radio in newer laptops?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1481076013534.gif (842KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1481076013534.gif
842KB, 300x225px
How does one communicate with the cellular radio in newer laptops?
>>
>>57890210
People use Smartphones now days, Laptops are dead. It's time to move on now.
>>
>>57890339
Laptops have backdoor cellular radios for
Dissidents..
>>
>>57890210
Google "IntelME" and learn as much as you can about it. Then shit your pants when you fully understand what it is. Then wipe your ass, wash your pants, and try to hack IntelME.
>>
>>57891055
Thank you, interesting and scary shit. Is there a way to build a true and trusted system these days?
>>
Who has hardware that interacts with IntelME, aside from intel?
>>
>>57891271
Sorta. Get a system supported by Libreboot. Flash it with a raspi and disable IntelME. Use Debian but avoid non-free stuff, including firmware of any kind. If hardware requires non-free firmware, replace it with hardware that doesn't. Systemd is fine tbqh.

>>57891339
Everyone with an Intel CPU. You'll need to be more specific. Also IntelME is cryptographically signed.
>>
>>57891515
I meant, is intel the only receiver and manipulator of this information? Or are there suitcases given to clandestine agencies (local pd etc) that can mesh with this.
>>
Google air gap malware.
>>
>>57892199
So shove my computer in the freezer to stop it from getting cybered and given NSAids.

And there is no way for me to tinker with these covert channels for my own personal use im assuming?
>>
>>57892275
You'll have to do more research. You'll be able to do it, if you know how.
>>
>>57892399
Sorry, I meant established way.
>>
>>57891699
Nobody really knows. If I had to make an educated guess, the NSA most likely has access and possibly the FBI too. Definitely not local police departments though. Average cops are usually normies in a special uniform. Trusting them with a universal hardware backdoor would be unwise.
>>
>>57892275
you could probably jam the connection

you just gotta know the exact frequencies etc.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.