[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help/g/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1481232270425-988327693.jpg (208KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1481232270425-988327693.jpg
208KB, 1280x960px
Help some pedo on /b/ just posted cp and I clicked on it am I safe? What do.
>>
if you knew it was cp why did you click on it?
>>
>>57887945
you're fucked
its all over
prepare for your door to get kicked down and prepare to receive a cavity search
>>
I'm on a mobile devise so you can scroll down anywere on the screen so it thought I pressed
on the image
>>
>>57887945
You have to destroy your cellphone, it's the only way they won't catch you
>>
>>57887945
link?
>>
>>57887945
>Implying New York Style is still posted on /b/ anymore
>>
>>57888000
dubs of trips
>>
>>57888000
But why would you scroll down? you fuck
>>
>>57888146
You fucking idiot have you ever used mobile shit with 4chan? You have to scroll down to get to different threads/posts.
>>
Literally destroy the device, and break the motherboard. It's the only way to avoid the feds. Sorry it had to come to this.
>>
>>57887945
Yes you're safe, literally hundreds of others have clicked the same pic.
>>
>>57887945
Only repeated offenders get caught. Literally nobody cares if you accidentally click on cheese pizza 1 time. If you go to pedo sites every day it is another story though
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.