[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

should I dedicate my life towards making a female companion AI?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: sexbot.jpg (51KB, 572x381px) Image search: [Google]
sexbot.jpg
51KB, 572x381px
should I dedicate my life towards making a female companion AI?
>>
you should fuck off and hang yourself.
>>
>>57886650
it was a yes or no question
>>
>>57885538
probably
>>
>>57885538
U COULD BUY A CUSTOM DOLL FROM https://secure.realdoll.com/ AND RICE HER OVER TIME
>>
>>57886682
Yes, you should fuck off and hang yourself.
>>
>>57888013
>le angry redditor
>>
>>57885538
You'd need to be an expert on female psychology to make a successful model, so no.
>>
>>57885538
Why don't you dedicate your life to becoming one?
>>
>>57885538

what are your qualifications?
degree?
experience?
>>
>>57889114
the female psychology consist of being a bitch, a cunt to other females, complete intelectual mediocre and complaining about everything, also being an emotional rollercoaster.

So I wont be making a female AI based on human females.

>>57889147
I'm not gay and looking to profit from losers.

>>57889165
I know how to program and currently started in college to study SE.
>>
yes
make sure to get a real job that gives you time to work though
>>
>> 57889165

Not sure if serious post but there're at least 3 major obstacles to the invention of sexbots (and let's be honest, that'll be their primary purpose). Whoever manages to solve these problems could tap into a multi-billion dollar industry [1].

1. First, there's the issue of capital. Unless you're independently rich, you'll have to convince VCs to take you up on the idea.

2. Second, there's the culture. You'll never turn a profit if most people think only losers use android companionbots. It's got to come at the right time.

3. Lastly, there's the science/tech issues, which are probably harder to overcome than you'd think. You'll have to solve problems in the following areas:

• Robotics (convincing, humanlike movement)
• Software (the tech isn't here yet)
• Psychology (as someanon mentioned)
• Anatomy (warm, tactile epidermis & artificial physiology (saliva, etc.))
>>
>>57889471

Sorry, forgot link:
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/thanks-to-fifty-shades-of-grey-sex-toy-industry-is-seeing-more-green-2015-06-19
>>
>>57889471
>2. Second, there's the culture. You'll never turn a profit if most people think only losers use android companionbots. It's got to come at the right time.
I mean, companies manage to sell $5000 sex dolls, and androids are probably going to be more socially accepted.
>>
>>57889471
he's only trying to make an ai gf, not the body/housing for it
>>
>>57889471
You forgot moral issues
>>
>>57888002
This.

Just get a nice custom chassis that meets all your fetishes, since your skills seem more in line with "electronics, mechanics, and programming" than "construction, artistry of the human form, and latex molding".

Once you have a good frame/body, you can start applying a mechanical rigging for it and jam a bunch of electronics and motors inside.

Here's hoping an errant motor/connection doesn't cause your dick to get crushed OP!
>>
>>57889211
>complete intelectual mediocre

Oh lord, the irony.
>>
>>57890354
He is literally not wrong though.
>>
>>57885538
You won't amount to shit anyway, you dumb anime cunt.
>>
>>57890381
Depends on your perspective. Low value males tend to be bitter because they're rejected or only interact with low value females.
>>
>>57885538
Or you could find a girlfriend who is just as disgusting and introverted as you are. Works for me.
>>
>>57885538
No, you should become a gay bottom because no matter how horrid, foul smelling, retarded, socially inept or even diseased you are, if you go gay something will fuk you.

Not me, but something.
>>
File: Screenshot_20161205091827.png (153KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161205091827.png
153KB, 1080x1920px
>>57885538
This is you
>>
>>57885538
>AI
There's no machine learning thread but I'm just going to ask this here and hope someone answers. How do genetic algorithms work for neural nets? As I understand it neural nets are very simple, the hard part is backpropagation and adjusting the weights. For a genetic algorithm isn't it as simple as doing thousands of simulations, adjusting the weights by random amounts each time, and killing off the nets that aren't up to snuff? Backpropagation is calculus stuff but that seems dead simple.
>>
>>57885538
sounds like a plan

not like an ideal female companion would require too much inteligence, anyway.
>>
I don't know how to clean stuff properly, would it be weird to ask my mom to help clean my realdoll?

After all she's the one that keeps badgering me about getting a girlfriend LOL
>>
>>57893981
LOL

gb2gaia faggot
>>
>>57885538
>female
>companion AI
Females are inherently broken, so you'd have to build a broken AI to accomplish that.
>>
>>57888002
This is awful. These are blow-up doll tier overly-expensive blocks of silicon.
The Japanese ones are infinitely better.
>>
>>57885538
yes
only to bring humanity closer to extinction
>>
>>57885538
why go all that trouble and you get a slut?
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 636x477px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 636x477px
I don't really care about the physical stuff.
Is there a moe version of amazon echo?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.