[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Espresso 3 beta

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

Espresso 3 is here guys, and it's awesome:
- Live Preview with any Browser (built-in server)
- Sass suport with live preview (without saving)
- Compatibility with emmet plug-in

And lots more... Why anyone is talking about?

I only found one review in english but it was made by a guy who worked for MacRabbit.
>>
>>57883995
Vim is better
>>
Vim is better.
>>
>>57884016
Tried vim a couple of times, it's great though, but I think it's not front-end developpement oriented.
>>
>>57884046
>Needing bloated IDEs to make web sites
>>
>>57883995
bloated garbage
>>
Sublime Text 3 or bust
>>
>>57884062
>>57884094
Did you ever hear about productivity. It's not bloated, it only takes 45Mb
>>
>>57884137
>he needs GUI bloated IDE's to be productive
lmao, I feel better about my own tech skills now, thanks man
>>
>>57884158
No proplem
But seriusly, you should give it a try
>>
>>57884183
Vim + Sublime Text 3 suit my needs well
Maybe if you suck my dick we can think about it tho ;)
>>
>>57884233
You're telling to someone in the Interent to suck your dick. How edgy you're.
>>
>>57884271
>takes it as an insult
chill your insecurities man, I meant if you give me a bj maybe i'll consider it
>>
>>57884137
top KEK
>bloated interface

if your brain level is so low it needs input boxes to enter css property values it's literally impossible to be productive

and your tabbing is all fucked up

jesus christ kid
>>
>>57884345
>>57884289
Calm-down senpais
>>
>>57884421
Don't be afraid kid, we wont hurt you, but you gotta do something for us to try your meme editor you know
>>
>>57884421
>>57884345
>>57884473

>>57884345
talking of low brain level, i'm not the one who deducts things without any information: I'm not using the box inputs, but the property tree.

Also, if you don't think that a live sass preview will help you to be more productive, you must be one of those guys who codes shitty 90's pages.
>>
File: 1476194615228.jpg (174KB, 1000x929px) Image search: [Google]
1476194615228.jpg
174KB, 1000x929px
Everybody knows that anything other than turbo C++ is for pajarats
>>
>>57884042
>Using something from the 80's when superior software and methods are available.

Enjoy programming in LISP basement wizard.
>>
>>57884483
Cute program but come back to us when you make some serious non-meme software
>>
>>57884483
then why do you have an ide that has them for you? :) thats called bloat., and i know how to code and know what im coding, so i don't need a 'live preview'

>deducts thing without information
WRONG, your picture literally shows the input boxes

>codes shitty 90's pages
WRONG, nobody was using graph databases and restful apis in the 90s and very few companies do today
>>
>>57884609
> and i know how to code and know what im coding, so i don't need a 'live preview'

So, you write your markup without testing in any browser? Tell me more.

>WRONG, your picture literally shows the input boxes

WRONG, the picture shows the navigator tree + the input boxes

I could be using any of the two, since you didn't know which one I was using you talked without any information.

But I don't blame you, it's something inherent to stupid people.
>>
>>57884720
It's so funny when you call other people stupid.
>>
>>57884720
>So, you write your markup without testing in any browser
sad.
a 'live preview' is something that is 'live' while you're typing. of course i save my work and preview it in the browser. what you just did there was assume something with no evidence. (what you accused me of) I simply said "i dont need a live preview" which is very accurate.

To the rest of your post:
you gave me a good laugh m8. the input boxes are on the screen, you're literally proving my point for me.

>thinking the navigator tree is any better
ctrl+f retard
>>
>>57884814
Yeah, my bad.

>>57884839
>what you just did there was assume something with no evidence. (what you accused me of) I

When? If I remeber well I made you a question, while you made an affirmation. Do you know the difference?

>To the rest of your post:
you gave me a good laugh m8. the input boxes are on the screen, you're literally proving my point for me.

Oh, god. Did you see the wrench Icon at the top right? I will made this easy to you, since you have the comprension of a 5 years toddle:

1. A wrench is a tool
2. The wrench icon therefore triggers the css tools sidebar
3. Guess what is the navigator tree and the input boxes? yeah, tools in the sidebar. It triggers both.

>thinking the navigator tree is any better

I will not argue to that, actually I use both, search and navigation.
>>
>>57884609
To be fair, LISP source is a graph.
>>
>>57884995
i am not telling you to change what you do, remember this all stemmed from me saying the software is bloated, which it is, we've both agreed on that. you've changed the subject of the argument numerous times after I've proven you wrong now it's getting out of hand. but i am willing to move past this if you say you're sorry

>>57885019
i meant in the sense of a graph driven website like facebook, twitter, amazon, walmart, etc
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.