[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thanks, Apple.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 12

File: s8mm.png (378KB, 805x773px) Image search: [Google]
s8mm.png
378KB, 805x773px
Thanks, Apple.
>>
>>57878791
Why apple?
What the fuck is this thread even?
>>
Dont blame apple you stupid shit. Samsung is just a fucking sheep. Buy a better android.
>>
COURAGE LOL FAGS
>>
Think you left your caps on there buddy
>>
Its about time. 3.5mm jacks are completely useless in this day and age. Wireless headphones are now just as good, if not better than their wired counterparts. People just need to accept that this needs to happen for smartphones to evolve.
>>
>>57879407
> Wireless headphones are now just as good, if not better than their wired counterparts.
They're absolutley just as good. Now I'll just wait here listening to my music via 3.5 jack while you run home to charge your headphones when they inevitably run out of battery.
>>
>>57878810
/thread
>>
>>57879407
Yeah... my sennheiser hd800s beg to differ
>>
>>57878791
Time to jump ship and go for the Huawei mate 9.
Fuck Samsung they used to be good, but the note 3 was their top phone.
>>
>>57878810
This
Tho honestly, both companies are really dumb
>>
>>57878791

That's fine. Samsung has always been trying to be Apple.

There will still be a million Android OEMs who include the port.
>>
>>57878798
Because Apple did it first. Starting a trend, I guess.

There's a big difference though, and that's USB Type-C. USB Type-C has everything Lightning does and more, and one of those "more" items is analog audio-pass through built into the spec. The best part is no stupid authentication chip to drive up prices. It's positively trivial to throw together the adapter they need, so you don't need to pay 30$ to Apple if you lose the adapter that came with the phone. And a full USB-C passthrough + analog audio split off would be almost as easy to make and would be a lot smaller than the abomination Apple made for that purpose.

Not to mention that you won't need a rare and expensive cable or dongle to connect it to your laptop.

I still don't like it, and would prefer the headphone jack, but as long as it has USB-C or better, the jack's absence would not be a very strong con against any given phone the next time I'm looking for an upgrade.
>>
lol, enjoy our hand me downs, lads. Been headphone free with my 7+ for a couple months now, it only makes sense that you would all follow in our footsteps
>>
>>57879518
LeEco did it first you stupid nigger
>>
>>57879518
>analog audio-pass through
>USB Type-C.
This is... Somewhat acceptable. I think I could deal with this.

But if you're going to have the DAC onboard anyway, is there really any point in removing the 3.5mm jack?
>>
>>57879407
Bluetooth has arbitrary limitations to audio quality.
Also, charging your headphones.
>>
>>57878810
>>57879473
>>57879511
Nothing has been confirmed by Samsung yet. Why does everyone jump to conclusions so quickly?
>>
>>57879707
Denial <- You Are Here
Anger
Bargaining
Depression
Acceptance
>>
>>57879727
Denial
Anger
Bargaining
Depression <- been stuck here all my life
Acceptance
>>
>>57879727
Please provide a source for your claims. I'll wait.
>>
File: pepe-the-frog-meme-17.png (57KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-the-frog-meme-17.png
57KB, 500x382px
>>57879752
same
>>
File: 1480958458101.png (860KB, 841x720px) Image search: [Google]
1480958458101.png
860KB, 841x720px
>>57878791
>Keep 3.5mm port
>Ship with wireless headphones that can be charged and used via the 3.5mm port
This would blow the fuck out of every other company
>>
>>57879885
>converting from digital to analog so that you can convert from analog to digital so that you can convert back to analog
Sounds good
>>
>>57878810
as much as i hate apple this is it.
Samsung is run by idiots
they did away with the sd card brought it back and this will just be a repeat of that.
>>
>>57878791
God, I so want them to do this.
Just fuck my phone up, senpai.

This would be a great time for Nokia to swoop in and fuck everyone in the ass with some great android-powered phones.
>>
>>57878791
Damn those Koreans have it all. According to your picture, their s7 edge has a curved profile AND is curved vertically!
>muh ergonomics
>>
>>57879928
>>57879885
If you can have both worlds, is the conversion justified?
>>
>>57878791

Don't buy if you don't like it.

And paying more than 200$ for a phone is retarded though.
>>
>>57878791
Wow, it also might not explode.

Let's talk about other features it might have.
>>
If you fuckers think that your opinion and use-case represents the majority than you're more delusional than I thought. Do you know what the most important thing is when it comes to the question of which technology or standard prevails? It's convenience. People will alway, ALWAYS, prefer the thing that's more convenient to them - even if it's more expensive. And unlike you fat fucks, most normal people use their headphones during sports and other outdoor activities, and you seem to have no idea just how inconvenient wires are in that scenario. Hint: VERY. There's nothing worse than accidentally yanking out your own earbuds and technology has FINALLY come to a point where decent wireless headphones are readily available and cheap enough for the average person. And don't even try to argue that charging them is more inconvenient because it fucking isn't. I charge my headphones maybe once or twice a week and pluging them in while I'm not using them is such a small effort that's not even worth mentioning.

That said, I hate Apple's "courage" bullshit advertising as much as the next guy, but I'm really looking forward to a wireless future with better and cheaper headphones that last even longer than they do now (which is already fucking long enough you guys). Also, I really don't care about slim phones, in case you were wondering.
>>
>>57879407
You're a fucking moron.
>>
File: tumblr_ofmfakewc71t95h1uo1_500.gif (1MB, 459x383px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ofmfakewc71t95h1uo1_500.gif
1MB, 459x383px
>>57878791
At least the adaptor won't cost like $35
>>
>>57880305
Apple's adapter is free with purchase and a replacement is $9. Try again.
>>
>>57880280
>People will alway, ALWAYS, prefer the thing that's more convenient to them - even if it's more expensive.
There is inconvenience in something expensive. Most people have several pairs of earbuds just lying around. Having to spend at least 15 bucks on wireless ones that you'll most likely lose is unappealing.

This will work for Apple better (and iPhone 7 sales are disappointing) than it will Samsung because Samsung doesn't have the loyalty Apple customers have. Samsung is competing more with other Android phones. If other Android flagships don't remove the headphone jack too, Samsung will pretty much have to include wireless earbuds in box or people will just get a Pixel or whatever.
>>
>>57878791
I'll just buy a phone with a headphone jack
and that will be next year
means I will have a headphone jack until at least 2021
>>
>>57880562
Depends on what Samsung do.
If they switch to USB-C to deliver audio then that may actually be a future path for other Android companies too. It actually has the capacity to deliver analog through the plug.

If they made new proprietary jack then that would just be retarded because of your reasons.
>>
>>57879518
LeEco did it before the Moto Z or G or whatever, who did it before apple. if any pro-apple zealots are claiming this as vindication of apple's decision, they're retarded. similarly, if any anti-apple zealots are blaming apple for corrupting samsung in some way, they're equally retarded.
>>
>>57880587
>If they made new proprietary jack then that would just be retarded because of your reasons.
it'd be shocking if samsung used a proprietary connector for audio. certainly it wouldn't get adopted by anyone, because bluetooth audio is too robust for everyday people, and samsung doesn't have the cultural cache to get people to put up with dongles. i even bet that a lot of iphone 7 owners have mostly made the jump to bluetooth audio because even for apple consumers that's a bridge too far.

it's much more likely that they'll go with USB-C, but the real intrigue is in whether they put two ports on the device or not. if you have to choose between charging and listening to stuff, then the SGS8 isn't really that much better than the iPhone in terms that matter to people. yes, i'm sure fanatics will find ways to split hairs and argue that it's substantively different, but i think we all know that'd be horse shit.
>>
There’s still nothing to justify this change, the new iphones aren’t even thinner than competing flagships that do have a headphone Jack.
>>
>>57880562
>There is inconvenience in something expensive.
True, but only to a certain extend. I wasn't talking about crazy expenisve, just a few bucks more for a better experience. People also started paying for music (as in streams/downloads) and videos when it became more convenient than pirating - I know I did. There will always be poor people and thieves, but they don't matter for the market anyway.
>>
>>57880650
Pretty much.

Considering Samsung has already waterproofed their jacks there's no reason for them to get rid of it. They don't gain significant royalties out of USB-C like Apple does Lightning, they won't gain anything from a proprietary jack because they will get fuck all adoption. They can always have both the headphone jack and USB-C so that audio can be provided through both until such time that USB-C headphones hit a saturation point that the headphone jack could be ditched.

There's really no benefit for them to get rid of it now.
>>
>>57880650
i don't care about thinner phones. i'm not wearing skinny jeans anyway.

if a smartphone manufacturer asked me if i'd be willing to give up the camera components (front and rear) in exchange for enough extra battery to give me an extra hour of life, i swear to god i would have to think about it, and the more i think about it the more i think i'd make it work.

if removing the plug gives smartphone manufacturers a little extra space (the removal of the DAC and the plug and whatever else) and potentially allows them to extend battery life minutely, then i can see some justification for the change. you might disagree, and i might even feel like this is too soon or abrupt a change, but that's different from saying there's "no justification".

a lot of people say shit like this when they really mean that they don't agree with the justification. like a kid saying there's "no reason" for something, and you have to explain to them that there sure as fuck is a reason, it's just not necessarily a reason they thought of or perhaps care about.

if you're going to try to understand why samsung (or apple or anyone else) ever does anything, either fully put yourself in their shoes (and none of this satirical "hurr i'm an apple engineer i like dicks hurr durrr" shit), or just give up outright. otherwise you're going to say retarded shit like "there's nothing to justify this".
>>
Just a few months ago they mocked Apple for getting rid of the headphone jack.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.macrumors.com/2016/08/02/samsung-mocks-apple-headphone-jack-removal/amp/?client=safari
>>
>>57880716
There is nothing to justify this post
>>
>>57880716
>a little extra space for battery somewhat justifies the change
Well, if they wanted make space for the battery, wouldn't they just make the phone slightly thicker?

Deprecating old stuff makes people buy new ones.
It's all for profit.
3.5mm doesn't have planned obsolescence designed into it, so they have to get rid of the jack.
>>
>>57880881
you're literally not understanding the point but okay.
>>
>>57879407
>charging
>headphones
>>
>>57879490
>Huawei
Enjoy your spyware.
>>
>>57880954
i charge my wired headphones. how do you expect active noise cancellation to work if not with power?
>>
>>57880881
>planned obsolescence
I think you're on the wrong board.
>>
>>57880760
>some american samsung rep
Yeah, no one cares. It'd be like some Indian employee of Apple making some off hand comment. It just doesn't matter.
>>
>>57881045
>discounting a representative's comments
zealots, everybody
>>
>>57881045
> Samsung marketing VP Justin Denison
>some american samsung rep
There should be a name describing a field surrounding you guys that distorts reality...
>>
>LeEco makes phone without headphone jack
LeWho?
>Motorola makes phone without headphone jack
Who cares.
>Apple make phone without headphone jack
WHAT-THE-FUCK, APPLE!? YOURE KILLING PHONES. YOURE DESTROYING TECHNOLOGY.
>>
This is really just Samsung seizing the opportunity to try it since Apple was first to do it. Apple is big enough where the idea will stick around so there's no sense in not trying it.
I think it is a way to differentiate yourself from everyone and keep up with the gimmicks.
Since Samsung is the only one competing with Apple then it makes sense for them to do it.
>>
leeco did it first
blame the chinks
>>
>>57881250
Neither of those two previous companies have a cult of personality.
>>
>>57881455
Because they don't deserve it.
>>
I never charge & listen to music at the same time
>>
>>57881695
That's nice. The iPhone7 is perfect for YOU then.
>>
>>57881455
Relevance?
>>
>>57879407
>Bluetooth drains way more battery, while active is also a security risk to your device.

>Wireless internet also drains way more battery, you're very limited if not in range of wi-fi signal.

>New implementation of some innovative wireless tech, unlikely to say the least. Even if it does happen you'll be fighting bugs and security risks for the first couple of years.

You're literally foregoing a single port to drain over 2x the amount of power and a numerous list of other things than just playing via an analog connection would have had.
>>
>>57881794
I'm happy with my old galaxy s3
>>
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (116KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
116KB, 1920x1080px
>>57879727
Denial
Anger
Bargaining
Depression
Acceptance <- When i Realised everything would be shit forever
>>
>>57879513
>There will still be a million Android OEMs who include the port.
Except they won't, for much longer.
Motorola's flagship already doesn't have a 3.5 port.
With Samsung ditching it, more and more flagships, from other brands, will follow suit.

The 3.5 jack will be a poor-tier smartphone only feaature in the near future.
>>
>>57880338
They're selling that at a huge loss and they know it.
>>
>>57881826
They're not industry leaders that everyone will start copying, e.g. their decision to drop the port has little effect on everyone else.
>>
>>57879518

USB C is not sturdy enough to use daily as an audio jack, would get bent from carrying in your pocket.
>>
>>57880965
t. NSA
>>
>>57882149
Considering Apple standards, I'd be not surprised if "huge loss" is a 20% margin or more
>>
>57879490
>Samsung used to be good
Never happened
>>
>>57881851

This sums it up.
>>
>>57879407
even if you ignore the annoyance of having to charge the headphones, what about playing music through a friend's car?

>get in friend's car
>go to put some music on
>their car is already paired to the bluetooth
>they disconnect their phone
>you pair your phone with the car
>play music
>they get a call on their phone
>can't answer it through the car because they unpaired their phone

alternatively:

>get in friend's car
>go to put some music on
>connect to aux
>play music
>they get a call
>call overrides the music, allowing them to take it
>music restored at the end of the call

wireless technology is definitely a good idea, but as AN option, not THE option.
>>
>>57882790
>get in friend's car
>car doesn't allow you to pair your bluutooth phone unless the car isn't moving
>have to wait till the end of the trip to pair your phone

>meanwhile you plug in aux and it just werks

Convenience my fat ass.
>>
>>57882802
Do cars really do that?
>>
>>57882018
>tfw 3.5mm will go the way of slide-out physical keyboards
Why must the good die?
>>
>>57882802
exactly what i'm saying, yeah
the only positive i can think of to wireless is... well, it's wireless. no cables to get tangled up in and such.
but the higher price, (small) potential for dropouts, pairing issues, batteries, and wireless earbuds being easier to lose outweigh the small benefits in my opinion.
>>
>>57882790
Umm I haven't seen one car that wouldn't allow to pair more than one phone. Even my 10 years old car allows 10 phones to be paired.
>>
>>57882847
really? the last time i tried, the car (i think it was a kia sorento?) just wasn't visible in bluetooth discovery until the current phone disconnected...
then again, that's really a fault of the car, and not the wireless technology.
my point still stands that pairing the phone is more difficult than just connecting the aux, however.
>>
>>57879518
Some flip phones years ago used to not have headphone jacks and would require you to use an adapter.
>>
>>57882835
Audio compression too.
>>
>>57882922
It wasn't alright then either.

On the other hand phones back then hardly allowed much storage for music to begin with, and if they did the music players on them were awful to use.
>>
>>57879697
3.5mm just takes space and sam needs that space for more battery & other features also flatting even more the mobile
>>
>>57879407
Using wireless headphones all day every day can lead to cancer. Why don't people think about this?

Wired is safe, doesn't have any negative health effects.
>>
>>57884259
But having bluetooth on just uses up that extra battery.

What a waste.
>>
>>57882223
Apple started copying them :^)
>>
File: 1478441201976.jpg (135KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1478441201976.jpg
135KB, 800x800px
>>57879407
low quality bait
get the fuck off my board
>>
>>57878810
Fucking this. Samsung is garbage and I'm not expecting Motorola, LG or HTC to follow in these steps.
>>
Give me two type c ports and I'll be ok with it.
I guess the Note 4 will be the last Samshit phone I buy.
I just want a phone with a removable battery, expandable storage, good screen, good battery life, and close to stock android.
>>
>>57879407
Fuck off Tim Cuck
>>
>>57887333
>I'm not expecting Motorola, LG or HTC to follow in these steps.
You are doomed to disappointment. Where Apple goes, the majority follow. Usually badly.
>>
File: 1443241045389.jpg (29KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1443241045389.jpg
29KB, 800x600px
>>57879407
>>
>>57879439
This
>>
>>57884517
>nonionizing radiation leads to cancer
Try harder, faggot
>>
>>57879407
include me in the screenshot
>>
>>57889218
it clearly worked
>>
File: motoz2-800x433.jpg (47KB, 800x433px) Image search: [Google]
motoz2-800x433.jpg
47KB, 800x433px
>>57887333
kek
>>
>>57889930
He never mentioned cancer
>>
>>57880716

You'd might have a point if the removed jack was used for battery space, but it wasn't. There's nothing but a plastic shell inside the area now.
>>
>>57879407
Hi /mlp/! :3c
>>
>Friend who defended the 3.5 jack removal on the iPhone complained to me today because he was exercising and his phone died and he couldn't charge and listen.

I will smile for at least a week about this.
>>
>>57880280
>most people use headphones/earbuds for sports and outdoor activities
What magical wonderland do you live in? Most people are sedentary as fuck.
>>
>>57880970
which is why a pair of NC headphones with bluetooth built in is pretty nice
>>
>>57879518
Motorola did it a year before applel but they backpedaled almost immediately and released the based Moto Z Play, an spectacular phone at a fair price as an apology for the shitfest that was the Z/Z Force.

What they didnt do is claim their lack of an essential feature was "innovative and courageous" instead of a new form of jewery and testing if their sheeps will truly buy anything they shit out as long as it has the apple logo on it, look at the newest MBP as well, holy fucking shit.
>>
>>57879439
but when that happens u can just plug ur shit in. charge it when ur using the wireless buds, charge the wireless buds when ur using the wired ones
>>
>>57890700
pictured: the Z Play, which comes with a jack.
>>
>>57889930
>implying ionization is the only mechanism that em radiation can cause cancer by
>>
>>57879707
this
>>
File: 1460878928108.png (18KB, 602x576px) Image search: [Google]
1460878928108.png
18KB, 602x576px
>>57879407
>how to spot a cuck
fuck off
>>
>>57890769
fucking learn how to read
>>
Why don't they just use 2.5mm jack?
>>
>>57894920
That woudnt change a thing, people would still have to buy adapters or new headphones.
>>
>meanwhile Microsoft is set to steamroll Canonical and their stillborn Convergence

Will Samgsungu be prepared for the return of the King?
>>
Just like MI5 and MI6's websites then, djack. Lipstick on a pig of a business, and an opportunity lost to lead in a field which requires phantom champions and practising knights of an ancient realm for post modern remote servering of secret services and future supply chains ........ provisional narrative script.

You gotta have an absolutely fabulous tall tale to follow smartly, otherwise you're flying blind into madness and mayhem rather than cruising in comfort into CHAOS territory .... Clouds Hosting Advanced Operating Systems with and for Global Operating Devices.

Alienating IT may presently be, but the future is all ready and readily available from ITs bounteous stores today and every day for presentations of tomorrow, tomorrow in new news programming of the ignorant horde and arrogant masses. It is how AI and you lead/are led into virtual realities which have the energy and power to appear as if a life for living rather than be recognised and accepted as NEUKlearer HyperRadioProActive Dreams for phorming with others. Such a fundamental misinterpretation though delivers a universal stealth and secrecy for multiple paralleling unilateral action without equal and with no fear of opposition or competition.

Welcome to WORD - WORDly Ordered Remote Direction - and the World with Wild Wacky West Worlds with CyberIntelAIgent Security and Virtual Protection Weapons Systems for transportation, export and importation into Exotic and Erotic Eastern Emporia and Dystopia. And that be a valuable Futures Markets commanding and controlling a worth of centillions and a perfect flash cash crash tool to be wielded at leisure with pleasure.

>>
NO SOURCES
S
O
U
R
C
E
S
>>
They just have to come up with a proprietary chip too, so they can jew the whole accessory industry

Who gives a fuck about the user
>>
>>57879407
OK show me a pair of wireless earphones that has a battery life of at least 14 hours at max volume without being bulky so that I can do physical work in them bonus if no exposed wires
>>
Looks like the S7 will be my last Samsung before I switch back to HTC again.
>>
>>57896565
>Looks like the S7 will be my last Samsung before I switch back to HTC again.
I am quite sure someone at Samsung has tasked someone to light a candle for you when you do.
>>
File: 1457332383984.jpg (27KB, 414x508px) Image search: [Google]
1457332383984.jpg
27KB, 414x508px
>>57878791

last good samsung phon was s3 fite me
>>
>>57896804
I know my switching away will make about as much difference as pissing in an ocean of piss, but if enough people do it, the message gets through and gives the action meaning. It's kind of like voting for the president.
>>
File: joo.png (89KB, 343x400px) Image search: [Google]
joo.png
89KB, 343x400px
>>57879752
Denial
Anger
Bargaining <- been stuck here all my life
Depression
Acceptance
>>
>>57878791
I'll buy it if there is a 6.2 inch model like the rumours suggest.
>>
>>57892102
>carry two sets of audio gear
Or I could carry one, and the 'convenience' I lost from not having wireless ones, I regain from not carrying around to audio devices.
>>
>>57878791
>>57879930
Is Samsung doing some kind of tick tock win fail thing with their flagships? S5 was good. S6 didn't have a SD card slit. S7 got SD again and was good. S8 will be another fail, special snowflake's already bought the eyephone.

To me both no SD and no headphone jack is a non-alternative, if those aren't present then I don't bother to look further.

>>57879407
>>57879703
Wired headphones sound better than Bluetooth and you don't have to charge them. And I already have ones I really like. I know some say Bluetooth sounds just as good but I hear the difference. I've even tried a few expensive ones with both Bluetooth and 3.5mm and they too sound better on 3.5mm.

>>57879513
Yep. Odd how any $120 China phone has SD card slots and a headphone jack and $800 "flagship" phones don't even manage to include the essentials.

>>57879518
>>57880587
>>57880954
A headphone jack and any USB is two ports total. A USB-C and no headphone jack is one. I listen to music while charging on long train rides and situations like that. The same applied if you are out and you need to use a powerbank. One port total means a phone isn't an alternative. Again, a $120 phone is superior to a "flagship" in this respect. Audio over USB-C would only be remotely acceptable to me if phones had several USB-C ports like one on the top and one on the bottom.

>>57880881
Exactly. "We need the space" argument is bullshit.
>>
Can anyone tell me why in the fuck they exported DAC for outside to the earphones? Coudn't they just give signals multiplexer so any earphone can be still same except different connector??
>>
WHAT APPLE INNOVATES

SAMSHIT COPIES & STEALS
>>
>>57882829
Because courage
>>
They are removing the 3.5mm jack, they are removing removable batteries, they are removing mSD cards, batteries are not even getting bigger, phones are becoming paper thin.

Why? Fuck. Phones are becoming more and more shit every fucking year.

Why can't they make good phones with all the needed ports and shit, and a bigger battery?
>>
File: Untitled_0.png (1MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled_0.png
1MB, 1600x1200px
>>57887672
Exactly.
>>
>>57882240
>implying 3.5mm is robust

unlimited kek
>>
>>57879407
Wireless is inherently low sound quality.
>>
>>57878810
There is no better Android.
>>
>>57879480
Because you're totally listening to music with those on a fucking phone right?
>>
>>57878791
>Samsung's Galaxy S8 might not have a headphone jack.
Samsung's Galaxy S8 might have an exploding battery.
>>
>>57879407
>smartphones to evolve
LARGER!
THINNER!
LESS EASY TO USE!
MORE FRAGILE!
>>
>>57881851
>You're literally foregoing a single port to drain over 2x the amount of power
More power drained = more frequent charging = filling the battery lifecycle faster = replacing the product with a new one sooner = MORE PROFIT
>>
>>57879684
What the fuck is LeEco? Did it first? Seems like they haven't done shit.
>>
>>57898833
>didn't even Google it
>>
>>57882790
Additionally, you usually can't pair/unpair while the car is moving because of saftey regulations so you better sit in the driveway for 10 minutes figuring it out
>>
>>57879407
thanks for triggering /g/ luddites
had a good laugh
Thread posts: 143
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.