[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /g/ Why aren't you directly interacting with your memory?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: directly interact with memory.png (18KB, 720x400px) Image search: [Google]
directly interact with memory.png
18KB, 720x400px
Hey /g/
Why aren't you directly interacting with your memory?
>>
because i cope well with my Asperger's syndrome
>>
File: hurting.jpg (144KB, 1694x1080px) Image search: [Google]
hurting.jpg
144KB, 1694x1080px
People should have this memory:

The Italian mob started the savings and loan crisis in the 1970's for a 27 billion dollar bailout on the backs of the public. Then some of the same exact guys did the last financial meltdown, that was a 15 trillion bailout we paid for. The Mafia got smart they moved to white collar crime where they would not have to go to jail. They became banksters. Do the research. Google Angelo Mozillo

Now we have outsourcing where the super rich get more yachts and private planes
by selling out the middle class to India sweatshops. Selling out the lower
class to sweatshops in China/Mexico was not enough for them.

The true evil is unchecked corruption. Check out the picture from engineer to jiffy lube. This is going to be you.
>>
>>57873730

I am

I have a few files filled with 0xbeefc0ffee
>>
>>57873730
How does this work
Like if it views the memory that it is taking up then shouldn't it exponentially increase in ram and crash in a few seconds?
>>
>>57875799
I'm sorry sir, but you do not understand how computers work.
>>
>>57873730
/proc counts?

If yes i somtimes do
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.