[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How far are we from "true" wireless charging?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

How far are we from "true" wireless charging?
>>
We're already there, I can charge my phone with no wires attached to it.
>>
>>57867646
You have to set it on a charging pad which is nearly the same as using a wire.
>>
>>57867619
When electricity is virtually free wireless charging will take off.
>>
>>57867686
Is that really what's limiting us? I thought it was the fact that we don't have a safe and reliable way of charging wirelessly
>>
>>57867713
We would have wireless electricity back in times of Tesla.
But he wanted to make it free, and jews don't like that word.
>>
>>57867943
This.
>>
And basically if you are, not even a millionaire. You could fund something similiar to Tesla tower.
But these FBI/NSA jews whatever you call them now are hiding the plans and if you tried and found out how to do it yourself they would kill you.
>>
>>57868099
Yes and there was a car that ran off water. It took water in and turned it into hydrogen and oxygen, which then exploded and created, somehow, more energy than it took to split it into hydrogen and oxygen. After combustion it produced water and energy (because it explodes duh, and o2 + 2 h2 = 2 h2o). No one realized that you can just take the exhaust and dump it into the water tank for infinate energy because the FBI and oil companies assassinated the inventor.
>>
>>57868099
Nobody would want to fund without some kind of insurance, not because conspiracy lol
>>
We already have it, it's just unbelievably inefficient
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.