[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Galaxy S8 - No headphone jack

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 326
Thread images: 34

File: s7-edge-181.jpg (293KB, 2000x1123px) Image search: [Google]
s7-edge-181.jpg
293KB, 2000x1123px
http://www.sammobile.com/2016/12/06/exclusive-galaxy-s8-is-not-going-to-feature-a-3-5mm-headphone-jack/

*breaths in*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
JUST
>>
File: trashman6.png (591KB, 778x1018px) Image search: [Google]
trashman6.png
591KB, 778x1018px
>>57867094
>>
this better not be true
>>
CUT MY LIFE IN TWO PIECES
>>
>>57867136
It probably is. Samsung has been downhill since the GS5 and Note 4. Stop buying their shit.
>>
>tfw owning an S7
>tfw owning the last good Samsung phone
>>
>>57867153
THIS IS MY MISSING PORT
>>
FUCK
>>
>>57867094
After the whole battery debacle, this might be the final nail in the coffin if this is true.
>>
>>57867173
>good Samsung phone
>>
If true, the headphone jack is kill and the headphone market will become a shitpile
>>
>>57867173
>SpunkJizz
>Good
>>
>>57867175
THERE'S NO AUDIO, NO HEARING
>>
File: tim kek.jpg (5KB, 237x213px) Image search: [Google]
tim kek.jpg
5KB, 237x213px
I told you faggots months ago. EVERYONE, EVERYONE sucks Apple's shiny aluminium cock. Welcome to the wireless future you fucking plebs.
>>
>>57867189
I use the same headphone for my PC, phone, and HDMI passthrough. Soon I'll need an adapter for all 3
>>
>>57867203
Was a real shame when you had to move from floppies to CDs too but that's life.

In 5 years this will all just be another vague memory of a switch from wired to wireless.
>>
Fucking hell, what
>>
ONE
NOTHING WRONG WITH ME
TWO
NOTHING WRONG WITH ME
>>
I'll just stick with my Nexus for the years to come.
>>
>>57867094

is there a reason it's been ten years and you faggots STILL don't have bluetooth earpieces and headphones?
>>
HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO MEEEE I"VE MADE MY MISTAKES GOT NOWHERE TO RUUUUUN
>>
File: Jony.jpg (6KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
Jony.jpg
6KB, 260x194px
>they seriously thought this wasn't coming to other phones
>they thought anything was safe from Apple's influence
>>
>>57867211
>Was a real shame when you had to move from floppies to CDs too but that's life.

I can still buy floppy drives for my PC. I won't be able to buy a phone with a headphone jack.
>>
File: 12.jpg (211KB, 1440x720px) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
211KB, 1440x720px
C O U R A G E
>>
>>57867240
I don't like to listen to compression artifacts.
>>
>>57867094

Looks like I'm getting a Pixel.
>>
>>57867251
You're not entitled to be able to
>>
>>57867255

SECONDARY COURAGE
>>
Didn't the new Moto flagship omit the 3.5mm jack as well?
I don't see bluetooth headphones very often, so I can't see why manufacturers are trying to force this. There has to be some driving force behind it, like Google putting it in some new guideline for Android devices like they did with telling manufacturers not to implement Qualcomm's new QuickCharge standard.
>>
>>57867260

Why is everyone's tech knowledge on this board at least 3 years out of sync with the rest of the world? I see it consistently, with all kinds of products. None of you know shit about anything.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1479524653563.jpg (16KB, 542x540px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1479524653563.jpg
16KB, 542x540px
2017 is the year of COURAGE
>>
>>57867198
NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT HEADPHONES!
>>
File: Screenshot_20161202-011854(1).jpg (113KB, 720x1072px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161202-011854(1).jpg
113KB, 720x1072px
>>57867200
So what happens when they become another windows mobile thing?

At the rate their market share is dropping that should be pretty soon.
>>
How can you see into my eyes, like open doors
Leading you down into my core
Where I've become so numb, without a soul
My spirit's sleeping somewhere cold
Until you find it there and lead it back home

Wake me up, wake me up inside I can't wake up,
Wake me up inside, save me,
Call my name and save me from the dark, wake me up
Bid my blood to run, I can't wake up
Before I come undone, save me
Save me from the nothing I've become

Now that I know what I'm without
You can't just leave me
Breathe into me and make me real, bring me to life

Bring me to life, I've been living a lie
There's nothing inside, bring me to life

Frozen inside without your touch
Without your love, darling
Only you are the life among the dead

All this time, I can't believe I couldn't see
Kept in the dark, but you were there in front of me

I've been sleeping a thousand years it seems
I've got to open my eyes to everything

Without a thought, without a voice, without a soul

Don't let me die here
There must be something wrong, bring me to life

Bring me to life, I've been living a lie, there's nothing inside
Bring me to life
>>
>>57867260
>artifacts
So this is the excuse why autists don't use wireless? Yeah, an almost imperceptible artifact will totally ruin my experience. I can't live like this, please I need muh wires, my OCD is tickling ;_;

Damn, autism is really fucked up disease. Thank g*d you're minority.
>>
inb4 they remove the usb port and syncing to your PC is done via the cloud.
Charging is done wirelessly.
>>
File: 1476285570015.jpg (31KB, 450x272px) Image search: [Google]
1476285570015.jpg
31KB, 450x272px
>>57867094

Wireless headphones SOUND LIKE SHIT why? because the data transmission (probably some bluetooth spinoff) can only transmit limited ammount of data so it can save the tiny ass battery life that those earbuds have. Not to mention probably less than 2 meters range you gonna get.

Anyone who likes to listen to things with bitrate higher than 192kbps is going to vomit. FLAC users might aswell not even bother.
>>
>>57867305

>marketshare dropping

Yeah more Pajeets are now able to buy $50 Android burners. Stats are a tricky thing my simple minded friend.
>>
>>57867292

Our knowledge about tech is based on memes and nothing else
>>
>>57867319
>Seriously implying that ANYONE uses 2 metre long earphone cables
>>
Thank god. Finally progress.
>>
>>57867094
I hope it fucking blows up and crashes the entire fucking phone devision, those fucking gook bastards REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>57867319

The AirPods apparently use two different transmission methods simultaneously. Basically, the sound won't be bottlenecked but this is only for iOS devices, other things will use standard Bluetooth. Reports say their range is around 10 meters. They do much better because of their antenna placement, signals pass through the jaw bone and not the brain thanks to the elongated stalk.
>>
>>57867341
Everyone knows that direct changeover is the worst method of changeover. They could have at least kept the 3.5mm port but upgraded to USB Type-C
>>
File: origins_of_samsung-logo.jpg (75KB, 468x624px) Image search: [Google]
origins_of_samsung-logo.jpg
75KB, 468x624px
>>
>>57867332

That's not the point faggot. Wireless is useless because if you at least had some good range with it would be justified for "some uses" but it doesn't so what's the point again? is running a cable under your shirt that bothersome? You lose quality and have to worry about battery life aswell.

This is the worst meme that normies memed and all for looks and nothing else.
>>
>>57867288
>Google putting it in some new guideline for Android devices
I could buy this idea
Jewgle HAS to compete with apple on every little detail, even though they miserably fail and make everything look like a cheap chinese knockoff
>>
>>57867305
Niggers, mexicans, and pajeets buying $10 android phones filling up that marketshare
At the high-end price range for smartphones, there's no reason to deal with Android OS - iPhone is better
>>
>>57867368

>no options other than to adapt aren't the quickest way to adapt
>creating a way to get around making new things is the best way to force progress

Are you retarded?
>>
>>57867373
No more fiddling around with cables is the advantage

Not to mention wireless earphones look way slicker
>>
>>57867368
Audio over USB is next.
>>
>>57867365

>the sound won't be bottlenecked

where is the proofs what is the max bitrate?
>>
>>57867317
>inb4 they remove the usb port and syncing to your PC is done via the cloud.

Don't fucking give them ideas
>>
>>57867094
it will not sell as well as the past phones
Applel can get away with it because of Stockholm syndrome but Sammy costumer have lots of choice, they will pick a phone with a 3.5mm jack.
HTC king of sales 2017, calling it
>>
>>57867317
>inb4 they remove the usb port and syncing to your PC is done via the cloud.

This is objectively better

Why the fuck would you WANT to plug a wire in
>>
>>57867292
>>57867240
>>57867316
Don't want to charge my headphone
>>57867365
[citation needed]
>>
>>57867410
This will be a thing before 2020. By then even chinks will do it. You'll eventually be left with no options. Progress eh?
>>
>>57867317
wireless charging? what is this?
>>
welp, here comes another S6 failure again

I bet they're going to add headphone jack again on next flagship when the sales turn out to be disappointing
>>
>>57867326
>>57867387
t. paid apple shill

Any poorfag can afford an iPhone, this isn't an argument. Leases, loans, credit, contracts exist.
>>
>>57867405

>>The AirPods apparently use
>>>apparently

Not confirmed yet shitdick. Wait for the cunts to release but a few reporters mentioned it as well as some people who tore down other W1 chip devices. For example, with iPhones they could be using Bluetooth and also some form of Wifi.
>>
>>57867444
That'll be a feature, and they'll end up being praised by the public as the good guys that listen. Ebin
>>
>>57867456
You're still paying almost 20 times as much as a shitty Android phone if you do any of that. Total cost is the issue, not cost up front.
>>
>>57867458

It's going to be less than 320kbps mark my words you apple shill. Beats only do 256kbps max
>>
>>57867444

90% fo the user base uses the standard earbuds that come with the phone
>>
fuck sake, even though I have never bought a samshit device this will give normies the wrong idea.
>>
>>57867425
He meant via the cloud.
>>
>>57867405

http://www.pcworld.com/article/3138559/mobile/apples-airpods-could-deliver-audio-with-multiple-wireless-protocols.html

Nothing concrete confirmed as of yet, but its likley.

>Apple likely has implemented technology so audio can be streamed from the iPhone via Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, or a proprietary protocol, Demler said. Passif registered a patent called "un-tethered wireless stereo speaker system" for transfer of audio wirelessly over multiple channels, and it's "consistent with the AirPods specifications," he said.
>>
>>57867484
No shit. But how much money you make has nothing go do with you being able to afford the latest apple iturd or not.
>>
>>57867499
Not when they require charging.
>>
>>57867531
Yes it does. This isn't difficult to understand. Many can afford a $50 Android phone but can't afford a $700 iPhone because it costs more money. It doesn't matter if they're only paying $50 a month, it's the total cost that matters.

When things cost more money they become out of reach to people who can't afford them. Really surprised that I need to explain this to someone over 18.

You are over 18, aren't you?
>>
>>57867511

>buzzwords the article
>bitrate not even mentioned

with the shit quality the apple buds already are cramping the "wireless" with the battery in there they will be lucky if they can transmit over 200kbps without killing the battery in under 1 hour.
>>
>>57867531
Do you really think a family making $1000/month in some developing shithole will be able to buy an iPhone even on contract assuming they qualify (as if) at $80/month for 24 months will choose the iPhone over a $100 chink android phone?

Android is more accessible with cheaper products flooded on the market.
>>
>>57867531

>how much money you make has nothing go do with you being able to afford the latest apple iturd

Then why are Pajeets not buying flagship Android phones or iPhones and instead getting <$100 burners?
>>
>>57867579
>implying you're not talking to a Pajeet who is trying to defend Android
>>
>>57867566

Its speculation based on a decent probability you fucking idiot. They're not even commercially available yet to do any teardowns to confirm anything.
>>
>About to get S8
>Op's thread
Well, guess im waiting for new OnePlus
>>
>>57867365
jaw cancer when
>>
>Samsung
and nothing of value was lost
>>
>Samsung

Why do people pay premium price for a fucking Android phone?
>>
>>57867211
Nobody ever used floppies except retards.
>>
>>57867593

So stop defending them you apple shill. Wireless will ALWAYS be worse than wired for devices of that size.

Can't beat physics we can't pull energy out of our ass to transmit high bitrate, get decent battery life and a blowjob from apple CEO
>>
>>57867625

Samsung is the biggest and most popular Android device maker. If they tank iPhone wins, and they will tank. They don't have the ecosystem to support a wireless offering of their own like Apple. With the AirPods you can pair very quickly with one device, then have any audio playing from any other device go straight to the AirPods, even if the two haven't had contact before, simply by being signed in with your Apple ID.
>>
>>57867556
>Yes it does. This isn't difficult to understand. Many can afford a $50 Android phone but can't afford a $700 iPhone because it costs more money. It doesn't matter if they're only paying $50 a month, it's the total cost that matters.
>When things cost more money they become out of reach to people who can't afford them.
This is why loans, credit, contracts exist you dipshit. Even someone earning minimum wage can afford to pay $50/month for a phone lease.

Haven't you ever noticed that the ones using iPhones have a shitty honda civic from the 90's and live with their parents or in a tiny as fuck room they rent in the middle of nowhere?

Poor people feel ashamed of being poor so they buy expensive shit on loans, credit, contracts and pretend like their life isn't an abysmal existance. Ironically making them even poorer.

The rich are usually the ones smart with money that still use an old blackberry or some old android phone.
>>
>people actually buy smartphones that cost more than $200
Couldn't care less about someone dumb enough to dump that much money on a disposable device, let them spend another $100 on shitty wireless head phones
>>
>>57867669
>Can't beat physics
Yes you can with iPhysics
>>
>>57867579
Who says they're not? They can get loans, contracts, credit even in their 3rd world country.

>>57867591
I make 30k a year, have my house 50% paid off, and no credit card debt. How many gbp has your mommy given you this week anon?
>>
>>57867669

>So stop defending them you apple shill. Wireless will ALWAYS be worse than wired for devices of that size.

When did I ever say this was better? Imagining things I said to attack them is pretty fucking retarded. Nothing will beat wired, but do people care about music over 320kbps? The answer is no. Apple appears to have been able to offer AT LEAST 256kbps audio reliably, this is enough for the product's use, which is casual listening. If you work with music you're still of course going to be using wired audio and a dedicated DAC.
>>
>>57867556
third worlder here
the poorer the people are the more money they spend on useless shit for status
eg. cars, premium smartphones, clothes
my friend that makes $120k a year and uses his smartphone a lot still has an old moto g2 and his maid that makes less than $30k has a iPhone 6s
>>
>>57867094
This is why Sony phones have always been best phones.
>>
>>57867680
Ironically these are the same people living paycheck to paycheck in some ghetto who probably also live on food stamps.
>>
>>57867654
You have to be 18+ to be on this site my child
>>
>>57867741
DELETE THIS
>>
>>57867654
unless you own a notebook floppies are still used for BIOS updates (somewhat retarded) and in the military they still use 8" floppies for mission control-tier devices such as the nuclear force (somewhere between very retarded and not retarded)
>>
>>57867673

>Haven't you ever noticed that the ones using iPhones have a shitty honda civic from the 90's

Ah, so you're an American hick. Look Cletus, your village isn't the rest of the world. In developed western Europe, almost everyone has an iPhone, because they're very easy to afford. Nobody gets an actual bank loan to buy a phone you dumb fuck.

>The rich are usually the ones smart with money that still use an old blackberry or some old android phone.

You can't be this delusional.
>>
>Touchjizz
>exploding batteries
>now this

It's like Samsung want people to not buy their shit
>>
>>57867726

>Who says they're not?

LITERALLY the fucking graph you posted you retard. 3rd worlders aren't taking loans to buy ANY fucking phones. They're more concerned with clawing their way out of poverty and eating the next day.
>>
>>57867741
This.
>Be a student
> buy chinkshit
> be happy woth my cracked s4
> see grill who is looking rich, uses an Iphone and has no money to change

Also
>tfw no house prostitute who you can fuck 24/7 for $30k a year
>>
LG WINS AGAIN
>>
File: 897623485.jpg (18KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
897623485.jpg
18KB, 480x270px
>>57867094
That's great actually, I was looking to buy an S7 and it always sucks when the new model comes around and it looks like you should have waited.
Same with the new Macbook Pro, once companies start fucking up you know which device is the last good one.
>>
>>57867751
I'm quite older than that. My older computers had a floppy reader or whatever they were called, but it was never used. CDs came almost immediately after floppies, held much more data and were just more convenient. There was never a real reason to use floppies unless you worked at a company which was quick to cuck themselves with floppy usage.
>>
>>57867319
Is this a Water cooling on your nose?
>>
>>57867777
>3rd worlders aren't taking loans to buy ANY fucking phones.
They are actually.
>They're more concerned with clawing their way out of poverty and eating the next day.
Not really, they get all that from gibs. Do you really think merica is the only place with food stamps and other forms of gibs? Why do you think South America doesn't have a higher death rate than natality anymore?
>>
File: IMG_0295.jpg (75KB, 699x724px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0295.jpg
75KB, 699x724px
>>57867673
underage mcdonalds worker detected
Even in America, when you walk into a building with brokers, investors, and people with money, you'll notice every single one of them have an iPhone.
They'll go home to their iMac/Macbook Pros.
Only low-class/middle-class corny normies get Androids
>>
>>57867288
>I don't see bluetooth headphones very often
What they're doing is to grow up the market for wireless headphones. What's better for an industry to force a new standard so that people move?
Microsoft managed to pull this off before with... well, office and notepad are good examples.
>>
>>57867763
>Ah, so you're an American hick. Look Cletus, your village isn't the rest of the world. In developed western Europe, almost everyone has an iPhone, because they're very easy to afford.
They don't, most have android phones, market share of Android/iPhones doesn't agree with you. Also no shit they're easy to afford, any britfag poorfag can afford to pay £40/month for a phone lease.

>Nobody gets an actual bank loan to buy a phone you dumb fuck.
You'd be surprised how desperate poor people are to not look poor.

>You can't be this delusional.
I've actually worked with the rich and this is what I see most of the time. I asked one why he didn't have the latest iturd/samshit and he told me that frugal spending is the key to becoming rich and buying shit you don't need will keep you poor for life.
>>
>>57867742
As of late, they ain't.
t. Sony user
>>
>>57867842
Have you ever even left your basement?
>>
>>57867763
Shit bait.
>>
>>57867842
>buying a thing because everyone else has thing
And you're the one calling others normies.
>>
>Thread devolves into iPhone discussion

Android users are so fucking obsessed with the iPhone.
>>
>>57867499
Source?
>>
>>57867901
Because the Galaxy S8 is pretty much an iPhone 7 now. Not a compliment btw
>>
>>57867888
I helped with some catering at high-end weddings as a young adult.
I have 3 jobs now.
Have you left your basement, pajeet?
>>
>>57867165
Note 4 here what is the best phone I can get with 4gb ram,64 bit arm,and removable battery plus dual sim and sd card
>>
Glad I bought an s7 edge instead of waiting for an s8
>>
>>57867918
Pretty much now means slower in every way.
>>
Samsung is going downhill
>No removable battery
>No CM or AOSP
>Exploding batteries, thanks to them not being removable
>Now no headphone jack
FUCK SAMSUNG
>>
>>57867899
Those rich motherfuckers are all normie as fuck, no doubt about that.
But the corny goofy faggots are the ones that get Android
>>
>>57867927
>some
opninion discarded

I've used to work with them for years. Now I have my own buisness because I took the advice many of them gave me.
>>
>>57867240
Because of how much fucking shittier Bluetooth sounds.
>>
Fucking Jews.
>>
>>57867868

>I asked one why he didn't have the latest iturd/samshit and he told me that frugal spending is the key to becoming rich and buying shit you don't need will keep you poor for life.

This has been my favorite episode of 'Shit That Never Happened' so far. """Rich""" people you """worked with""", told you the key to becoming rich is being frugal, even after you get rich. Yeah sure kid, you browsed /biz/ for 15 minutes this morning and were in a frugality thread talking about not flushing your toilet to save on water bills.
>>
>>57867300
THIS IS MY FAVOURITE PORT
>>
>>57867958
And it's not like LG is better either
>Bootloop
>Locked bootloader on all versions except EU and T-Mobile
>>
File: 1464721556393.png (726KB, 636x640px) Image search: [Google]
1464721556393.png
726KB, 636x640px
>>57867439
If not Chinks, who'll save us then?
>>
>>57867966
I'll buy an iPhone when they make the UI less of a mess and have a minimum of 3 buttons.
>>
>>57867741
Brazilian monkey here and can confirm this.

People living in houses without paint on the walls and going around on cars from the 70~80's but still, there they are with their brand new iPhone 7 Plus being paid in 48 (sometimes more) installments.

There's even some guys buying multiple iPhones to lend them on the weekends.
Kek... the poor dumb fucks pays like R$150~200 just to impress the other poor idiots with a smartphone.
>>
>>57867966
>the corny goofy faggots are the ones that get Android
keep thinking that r-tard
>>
>>57867952
Nah, samshit will up their game on the S8. We can expect at least Apple A10 performance now.

There's even rumour they might even use kabby lake core-m3 chips on the S8.
>>
>>57867984
We get it, you're a butthurt basement dweller who made mommy buy you an iPhone and are triggered about all the criticism you get.
>>
>>57868020
A flagship Samsung phone has never been faster than a flagship iPhone.

>This time it's different
>>
>>57867094
The fuck?
>>
>>57868045

What criticism? Some idiot said poor people jump through hoops to buy iPhones, I said clearly not due to the amount of <$100 Android phones eating up tonnes of marketshare.

You can't tell me all poor people are buying iPhones then also say iPhone market share is going down. What the fuck is your answer? Its one or the other.
>>
>>57867319
Bane?
>>
File: 1476113110137.png (298KB, 565x660px) Image search: [Google]
1476113110137.png
298KB, 565x660px
>>57867094
If this is true I'm done with Samsung having only owned their phones for the past 5 years. If next year's Pixel is water resistant and has a heasphone jack I'm buying that.
>>
>>57867173
>good Samsung
>good
>mfw
>>
>>57868054
Exynos Note 4 was significantly faster than the iPhone 6 plus despite touchjizz and having a 1440p screen.
>>
There's people on /g/ that still buys Samsung's phones?

Holy fuck...
>>
>>57868090
>cheap Android phones in the market
>They're for the POORS, the POORS don't buy iPhones. Because they're POOR, and buy things they don't need, like premium smartphones, like the iPhone
>>
>>57867094
good thing i have 2 pristine galaxy S5s for when this one breaks. should be set for a while.
>>
Have fun when your headphones run out of juice.
>>
>>57868154
Recent ones aren't that bad (save for the Note 7). Touchjizz isn't a problem anymore and samsung phone cameras still have the best low-light performance compared to iphones.

I have the 2016 J7 and it feels significantly faster than my iPhone 5 I used to have.
>>
>>57868205
>Touchjizz isn't a problem anymore

https://www.xda-developers.com/with-the-note-7-samsung-still-delivers-embarrassing-real-world-performance/
>>
>>57867868
If you're rich you can afford to buy nice stuff for yourself. Not spending money when you're already rich is just being a good jew like they were taught all their lives.
>>
>>57867484
your logic is flawed because 'poo-in-loos' don't plan for the future. seeing 'only $5/month for first 12 months!' would excite your stereotype much more than 'only $50!'
>>
>>57868205
2016 phone feels faster than 2012 phone.
>>
>>57868205
My last one was the S3.
Never even considered anything else from Samsung since then.

It was (still is, since my father still uses it) a decent phone, but touchjizz just deserves to die. It could have been so much better if not for that laggy piece of shit skin.
>>
>>57867425
i love backing up my personal data to someone else's computer :^)
>>
>>57867319
Well you don't need to listen to FLAC ever since there is literally no audible difference between that and 320kbps MP3 or v0.
>>
>>57867094
sux for samsung
>>
>>57868054
But the s7 is faster than the current iPhone and has a better and higher resolution screen. It's crazy to think what you can get when you don't buy ishit. Last Good iPhone was the 5.
>>
>>57868238
That's not the amazing part. The amazing part is I only paid $160 for my 2016 J7 (+$30 128GB micro sd card). Paid $600 for my 32GB iPhone 5.

Wish I had never even heard of apple ever desu.
>>
>>57868314
>MP3
why is this deprecated legacy format still alive

if you want go lossy go opus or ogg
>>
>>57868339
Doesn't change the fact that any half decent lossy formate isn't any different sounding from a lossless format even with a "ten thousand dollar setup"
>>
File: 1479666008350.jpg (50KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
1479666008350.jpg
50KB, 380x380px
>>57867094
>non removable battery
>no expandable storage
and now no headphone jack, whats next no speakers
>>
>>57868359
Stop giving them ideas.
>>
>>57867990
BUT NOW IT'S GONE
>>
>>57867211
But you see there was a very tangible reason for that change. There is zero reason to eliminate the 3.5mm jack. Now all headphones will require a charger/adapter for no reason. The fidelity is perfectly fine with wired 3.5 jacks and while Bluetooth is nice it's still very wonky at times.
>>
>>57867094
>Apple removes the headphone jack so it can use its own propriety port and sell the rights to that technology to headphone manufacturers.
>Samsung removes the headphone jack so it can .....??
>>
>>57867966
pro tip my pleb and probably poor friend, nobody gets rich expending, look for the wealth/fruglity trend, I hope you learned something today
>>
>>57868420
Do what Apple did.
>>
File: 1473222358277.png (2MB, 1346x1044px) Image search: [Google]
1473222358277.png
2MB, 1346x1044px
>>57868359
And shit gets only more expensive.
>>
>>57868429
This is my favorite meme.
>>
>>57868477
>buying the latest iturd every year will make you rich
good luck with that.
>>
File: 1476612507654.jpg (174KB, 1000x929px) Image search: [Google]
1476612507654.jpg
174KB, 1000x929px
>>57868359
screencap this.
next is no ports. (no custom ROM)
phone goes out of date much faster = more money.
>>
>>57868488
>spending 800 dollars every year will make you poor
Do you only make 15000 a year or something?
>>
>>57867391
way to ignore the quality point, you fucking mongoloid
>>
File: 1477348765480.jpg (39KB, 373x391px) Image search: [Google]
1477348765480.jpg
39KB, 373x391px
>>57868511
>>
>>57867387
Mexanon here.
No were not.

The cheapest we buy is the $100 moto g.
It became a meme of how good it is and everyone buys it.

The other alternative are the $70 Blu phones and samsung galaxy prime for $80.

>Niggers
>Buying stuff
Probably the india part is true.
>>
File: 1334793191519.jpg (24KB, 500x465px) Image search: [Google]
1334793191519.jpg
24KB, 500x465px
>>57867094
Who's ready for Samsung to have a Galaxy Note rebranding?

Skipping a number (note 6) didn't help them, since they started selling live grenades.

Do you think the note line is over or will they have to rename it (Galaxy S8 Plus) (Galaxy 8 Hueg)
>>
>>57868015
>renting iPhone
kek, but why not if there is demand for such service
>>
>>57867094
>This also means that you won’t be able to plug in the Galaxy S8 and use wired headphones at the same time.

lost
>>
>buying samshit
>ever
>not pure android masterrace
aaaaaaaahahaha
>>
>>57868449
They will ditch usb and use their own propriety connector?
>>
Just cuck my shit up senpai
>>
THE SUUUUN GOES DOWN
I FEEL THE LIGHT BETRAY ME
>>
>>57868599
Good cheap vanila android phone? Where?
>>
>>57868599
>pure android masterrace
name five(5)
>>
>>57867136
this is a company that will copy everything apple does even if their users dont want it because "WE WANT TO BE APPUL LOL XDD"
>>
>>57867200
>EVERYONE, EVERYONE sucks Apple's shiny aluminium cock
Speak for yourself, I'm straight.
>>
>>57867094
WAKE ME UP
>>
Samsung is a good hardware, TouchWiz is a shit. After they make official support of CyanogenMod, their phones will be best on the market.
>>
>>57868726
Taking it up the stinker isn't considered less gay.
>>
>>57867240

Because enemies can sniff my audio.
>>
>>57867288
I recall months before aplenty announced it. Troll threads claiming 3.5mm Jack's were the only thing stopping phones from getting thinner. There might some truth to that reason now
>>
>>57868599
S7/Edge are literally the best phones on the market
>>
File: 1480350522530.gif (2MB, 500x459px) Image search: [Google]
1480350522530.gif
2MB, 500x459px
>>57867094
well they used to make good phones, but if they go aplel ways FUCK THEM. at least in android you can pick from many other manufacturers.

i will wait for those new nokia android phones.
>>
>>57867094
>buying exploding samshit subphones
kek
>>
>>57867094
>http://www.sammobile.com/2016/12/06/exclusive-galaxy-s8-is-not-going-to-feature-a-3-5mm-headphone-jack/
I have a FiiO anyways, why does this matter?
>>
>>57867094
>Galaxy S8 is not going to feature a 3.5mm headphone jack
>tfw Galaxy S8 is going to feature a 6.35mm jack
>>
>>57867211
>Was a real shame when you had to move from floppies to CDs too but that's life.
That isn't comparable at all because there was an enormous advantage to adopted CDs instead of floppies. There will be no benefits in ditching the TRS minijack.
>>
>>57867094
I TOLD U this is gonna be whispered you niggers but you didn't believe me and called a mactoddler. Now get schREEEEEEKT.
>>
>>57867762
>floppies are still used for BIOS updates
Uh, no. I've been able to use a USB stick to upgrade the BIOS since last decade.
>the military they still use 8" floppies for mission control-tier devices such as the nuclear force (somewhere between very retarded and not retarded)
Why the fuck fix it? Is there some benefit to using newer hardware to control something that will likely never be used and works just as designed?
>>
Alright then you fucking cucks, if samsung is kill then now what android phone are we supposed to use?
meme answers will be deleted (my dad is a mod)
>>
>>57867094
Samsung is a shit, tell us something we don't know.
>>
>>57868333
>But the s7 is faster than the current iPhone

Yooooooooooo lol

http://www.forbes.com/sites/brookecrothers/2016/10/22/apple-smokes-samsung-iphone-7s-a10-chip-tops-galaxy-s7-gives-intel-problems/#34715bf54060
>>
>>57868359
no screen
every input is voice command
>>
>>57868831
No. Because of TouchWiz. CyanogenMod or clean AOSP is the solution for them to be the best.
>>
File: 1479368014062__1_.gif (3MB, 309x313px) Image search: [Google]
1479368014062__1_.gif
3MB, 309x313px
>>57867094
Who here S5 and going strong?
>>
File: smug_wolf_girl.jpg (35KB, 279x298px) Image search: [Google]
smug_wolf_girl.jpg
35KB, 279x298px
>implying anyone but poor normalfags give a fuck

A true /g/entooman buys only from HTC, Motorola and Xiaomi.
>>
>>57867094
>Removing the 3.5mm headphone jack enables Samsung to make the Galaxy S8 thinner while also freeing up more space inside for a bigger battery.

more explosions
>>
>>57867165
*GOAT 4
>>
>>57868921
Samsung has been kill for like four years. If you don't know which manufacturers to pay attention to by now then you're dumb as shit.
>>
>>57868958
more like bigger explosions.
samsung is trying to kill anyone with a faulty battery, so they can't testify amd they will blame it on the phone being rooted
>>
>>57868952
Solely Motorola because it has no bloatware, their Android is close to clean Android.
>>
File: 044.png (533KB, 449x537px) Image search: [Google]
044.png
533KB, 449x537px
>>57867094
Pixel is the only phone for me, niggas. Have fun with your shitdroids.
>>
>>57869008
You can root and install CM on any good phone so while Motorola has some value if you want a decent Android phone that just werks with close-to-stock Android, it's definitely not the only option.
>>
>>57867094
So don't buy it, instead of idiots on IOS you actualy have plenty of alternatives to choose from on Android
>>
Oneplus 5 it is then
>>
Good boy Sammy
>>
>>57867935
LG V20.
>>
>>57868936
Yet you still can't multitask or do anything useful on an iPhone
>>
File: 1478653428184.jpg (14KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1478653428184.jpg
14KB, 480x480px
>Our previous phones exploded and caused financial ruin.
>How can we possibly restore people's faith in us?
>I know! Let's follow Apple's example and remove the headphone jack.
Yeah this is going to end up working well for them.
The phone better have some groundbreaking tech in it, or people will just buy the previous model.
>>
>>57869363
4k screen and better vr than the Vive or rift
>>
>>57867094

Oh fuck.... hahahhahahahah

/g is going to shit itself if this happens.

Posted from my iPhone7
>>
>>57867211
The difference is CDs were a vastly superior technology in terms of data storage but we can't make better headphones by changing the interface. In the end you always have to change from digital to analog at some point so why change a proven interface with no real downsides and enormous device support?
>>
>>57867654
annoying underage cunt. Fucking kill yourself
>>
>>57868936

>Geekbench S7 10% faster

And so somehow (no money involved here) the writers at Forbes decided that the A10 smokes everyone, mmmkay, even says that it gives x86 a run for it's money, when modern phones still struggle with simple embedded Javascript in websites. The journalism here is just outstanding.
>>
>>57867842
http://www.theverge.com/2015/10/5/9453935/donald-trump-twitter-strategy
>>
>>57867094
You get to replace X with Y if you already have a working Y. There are no wireless headphones that aren't shit. You can't go and just cut support for the good working solution in favor of a theoretical solution that nobody is manufacturing.
Apple talking out of their ass and then backtracking and still not releasing their stupid ass airpods should have been a warning for other faggots trying to pull this.
I really hope normies do wake the fuck up and not buy this crap.
>>
>>57867842
Trump is a 70 year old man. Do you think you should be taking tech advise from him?
>>
>>57867240
I have them. They sound like shit.
>>
>>57867811
Wow, you were born in the mid 90s weren't you
>>
>>57867842
God-Emperor Trump has an android phone.
Obama has a blackberry still
>>
>>57867094
It's going to keep happening until faggot normals stop buying their shit. They probably see Bluetooth as new and cool though and probably see it as an actual feature.
>>
>>57868902
>Why the fuck fix it?
Well, they said that an upgrade was scheduled, since, you know, in a critical environment you can't waste time with fiddling around with a bunch of 8" floppies.
>I've been able to use a USB stick to upgrade the BIOS since last decade.
Good for you, but you can use an update floppy also as a permanent backup of that bios version, while an usb stick is more likely to be erased and reused
>>
>>57868814
It is well known that Jony Ive browses /g/ when he's looking for inspiration
>>
Looks like my S7 edge will be the last Samsung phone I buy.
>>
>>57868205
>Touchjizz isn't a problem anymore
Clueless idiot
>samsung phone cameras still have the best low-light performance
How often do you seriously take pictures?
I use my camera 1-2 times a month. I seriously couldnt give a FUCK about the camera quality.
>>
Proof that Samshit will literally copy EVERYTHING Apple does.
All other Android flagships will follow, of course.
>>
>>57869540
Being 100% honest here: I think bluetooth over the ear headphones (not earbuds) are the future.

I have a pair of XJ-500 and they are amazing. I can use them for an entire week without having to recharge them on my phone and desktop pc and with aptx allows you to stream your 320k MP3s without having to re-encode them to some shitty low-bitrate bluetooth codec.

I think apple just adopted the wireless headphones idea way too early but in time we should see earbuds with 20+ hours of battery life exist in a year or two.

Samshit is probably going to get more praise for the wireless headphones thing now because of that.
>>
>>57868921
HTC
One Plus
Chink phones
>>
>>57868921

Google.
>>
>>57869605
>>Touchjizz isn't a problem anymore
>Clueless idiot
It's literally not. My 2016 J7 is quick and snappy like my friends Galaxy S4 running CM. Samsung obviously did something right.

>>samsung phone cameras still have the best low-light performance
>How often do you seriously take pictures?
Enough to warrant a good camera.

>I use my camera 1-2 times a month. I seriously couldnt give a FUCK about the camera quality.
cuck
>>
just upgraded from a note 2 to a note 4. good job samsung. consumers think your old shit is better than your new shit.

3.5 jack is now on the list of things a phone will need for me to buy it. which will be years from now if i don't drop and break this phone somehow.
>>
>>57869562
>Well, they said that an upgrade was scheduled, since, you know, in a critical environment you can't waste time with fiddling around with a bunch of 8" floppies.
Ok buddy. An upgrade was talked about because it's hard to find parts for such old hardware.
>Good for you, but you can use an update floppy also as a permanent backup of that bios version, while an usb stick is more likely to be erased and reused
This statement is so smug and retarded.
>>
>>57867288
Every moto phone after the z -- including z play -- has the headphone jack reinstated. So as to say "I fucked up senpai lol brb"
>>
If you think about it, there is no actual reasons for wired headphones to exist in current year.
Bluetooth headphones should have been better and affordable at this stage but it's not.
>>
>>57867094

Oh for fucks sake.

Why?
>>
>>57868497
This WILL happen
Charging will be wireless induction charging shit
Data transfer will be bluetooth 5
Storage will be le cloud
>>
>>57869798
>no reason to exist
>higher quality
>no delay
>no connectivity issues
>cheap
>do not require a battery
>no reason to exist
Remember how no one used hard wired eithernet after wifi? Yeah me either
>>
>>57867094
Samsung even copies Apple's mistakes, fucking kek. How long until they make USB-C only ultrabook?
>>
>>57869490
>hurr i dont use bluetooth 4.2
>everyone must be as retarded as me
good 1 lad
>>
>>57867113
CAN'T
>>
>>57867094
Time to go Google pixel I guess.
>>
>>57867387
Can you download 100 megs without wifi yet?
>>
Thank you based Chinese phones for keeping 3.5mm

If a phone doesn't have 3.5mm, that'll be the deal breaker for me. I'll choose a better phone
>>
I guess I'm stuck with my Note 4 forever. I really want Samsung Pay so I don't have to sit on my fucking wallet all day. It seems like we'll never see another decent Samsung phone. Why is it so hard for them to make a new phone with removable battery, SD card, and no dumbass gimping.
>>
>We can exclusively confirm that Samsung is going to remove the standard 3.5mm headphone jack from the Galaxy S8.

great source
>>
File: Dunu+Titan+5+IEM+review.jpg (335KB, 1000x514px) Image search: [Google]
Dunu+Titan+5+IEM+review.jpg
335KB, 1000x514px
What flagship android should I just go for now? I was going to get the S8 but I just got these IEMs that I can't use with them.

What's the next best choice of phone?
>>
>>57867094
Fuck you Apple.
Fuck you Samsung.
>>
Samsung is fucking retarded.
>>
>>57868950

S3 here and going strong.
>>
File: _20160504_122209.jpg (2MB, 4939x2581px) Image search: [Google]
_20160504_122209.jpg
2MB, 4939x2581px
>>57868950
Yes.
>>
>>57870279
get a mmcx bluetooth cable, either westone or sony.
>>
>>57867191
>software
>samsung
shut up idiot
>>
>>57867094

If they have TWO usb type c ports I will be ok with this, otherwise it's into the trash
>>
>>57868359
They'll remove the charging point and make it completely wireless
>>
>>57869431
>neckbeard
When I was young I was getting pussy not playing with floppies. Faggot.
>>
>>57870554
Has anyone ever shipped a smartphone with two USB ports?

Apple got rid of theirs because it allowed them to fit a slightly bigger battery and Samsung, being Samsung, will obviously follow suit and at the same time ether introduce or start marketing their own bluetooth headphones.
>>
File: 1467850595615.png (18KB, 464x485px) Image search: [Google]
1467850595615.png
18KB, 464x485px
>>57867094
>>
>>57870615
At least samsung already released their no cable in-ear already.
>>
>>57870615

I don't think so, but it would be better in the long run then usb type c and a headphone jack.

A single port on its own is terrible though, even after usb type c is mainstream

>Apple got rid of theirs because it allowed them to fit a slightly bigger battery

No they got rid of it for shekels, no one would of chose to get rid of it
>>
Let me quess... They release s8 without headphone jack and next year s9 and they use headphone jack as a new feature to impress everyone
>>
>>57870507
I bought them to listen to actual uncompressed sound, not some watered down ear cancer shit.
>>
>>57870851
Its what they did when the masses complain like they did with SD cards on the previous phones.
>>
Samsung removing the 3.5mm jack is stupid, but what Apple's done is full fucking retard.

>remove 3.5mm jack from iphone 7 and 7 plus
>remove 3.5mm jack from ipad mini
>keep 3.5mm jack in MacBook pro
>keep 3.5mm jack in bigger ipads
>can't use lightning headphones in Macbook pro
>can't use USB C headphones in phones or tablets

Holy fuck. I used to admire Apple for their streamlined simplicity.
>>
>>57870882
>muh WAVE files
you can't hear any difference
>>
>not using .wma

My S7 plays them natively you fuckers
>>
>>57871104
My S5 with a 200gb msd card plays .Flac natively
>>
>>57869431
>underage
>implying floppies didn't become obsolete in a single year because compact discs were literally made at the same time
You're a delusional idiot.
>>
>>57867916
My ass
>>
>>57867405
>bitrate
if you mean do they conform to apple's new "cochlea" standard then the answers is yes
>>
>>57869252
Enjoy your bootloops
>>
>>57867094
They will follow Apple blindly no matter what
Big shock
>>
>>57867412
You mean OP4
>>
I own the iPhone 7 and I'm glad they removed the jack because it forced me to go wireless

And holy fuck wireless headphones are great

The future is wireless guys, deal with it
>>
>>57867094
kuracc
>>
File: 1480817664999.jpg (100KB, 1134x595px) Image search: [Google]
1480817664999.jpg
100KB, 1134x595px
>>57867094
Absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>57867741
Another third worlder here - Can confirm
>>
Still got my s4 mini and it works a charm, because it still runs chrome and skype flawlessly. Don't plan on replacing until the battery gives up.
>>
meanwhile apple memepods are delayed indefinitely when they should have been included or at least ready with the phone release

What an embarrassment
>>
>>57867935
not memeing but the S7 edge is literally that without the removable battery

i used to be a removable battery memer too but
>3600mah
>>
FUCK APPLE

They're literally going to kill the headphone jack just so normie shitphones can me 2mm thinner and need an inch thick case to stop the phone from breaking.
>>
>>57871447
yet another third worlder here, i mostly see chinkshit huaweis or alcatels or old iphones
>>
>>57871491
Would be goat if it wouldn't have been BTFO'd by the iPhone 7
>>
>>57867211
This isnt comparable to moving from floppy to CD, it's more like removing molex from all PCs you sell.
>>
>>57867868
all those mental gymnastics just to hide you're poorfaggot
>>
>>57868560
Apple has special financing over 12, 24 or 36 months, which is neat.
>>
>>57867327
Truly we are ready to become tech priests for emperor trump
>>
>>57868831
>what is an iPhone
>>
>>57868948
List 5 things why cygay is better than stock s7
>>
>>57869055
This. Google pixel master race.

It's officially the only Android phone worth buying
>>
File: wtf why.jpg (2KB, 80x80px) Image search: [Google]
wtf why.jpg
2KB, 80x80px
>>57867094
It's almost like every single flagship maker is bending over in front of Google and applying lube. What the fuck is wrong with them?
>>
>>57871064
Yet you can hear the difference when wireless scales down 320kbs audio to 128kbs you stupid retard. Fuck off.
>>
>>57867094
I was having a hard time deciding between upgrading to the S8 or waiting for the pixel 2, if this shit is true samshit just made the decision real easy for me.
>>
>>57867094
I hope they are not removing it to make the phone thinner because its getting ludicrous now.
>>
>>57871709
Not a smartphone
>>
>>57868359
They realised idiots would buy anything newest, no matter what it features, just to emphasize their status.
Android has become cancer since normies infiltrated it.
My next phone will be either SailfishOS or Ubuntu Phone.
>>
>>57871948
True, it's bestphone
>>
>>57869666
320k is already shitty lossy faggy
>>
>>57867571
You are retard, no one is talking about developing countries. Apple primary market is first world countries and all the fucking poorfags, jobless, benefit scroungers, min wage cucks, shaniquas in first world countries have iphones.
>>
what the hell is a google pixel?
>>
>>57870488
>cm
enjoy shit camera quality
>>
>>57871960
This. 3,072-bit 9,001 THz FLAC audio or go bust
>>
Holy fuck glad I don't have any Samsung stuff otherwise it would be flying out the window.

Fuck Samsung. Truely the Apple of worst korea
>>
>>57867094
If this is true then I won't buy an S8
>>
>>57870942
Steve Jobs was the only thing that was making sure Apple wasn't going full retard.
>>
>>57870121
STOP LOVING YOU
>>
File: 161126132522_1458511889107_2.jpg (53KB, 572x600px) Image search: [Google]
161126132522_1458511889107_2.jpg
53KB, 572x600px
Glad I have iphone SE
>>
File: preview (3).jpg (70KB, 1240x930px) Image search: [Google]
preview (3).jpg
70KB, 1240x930px
>>57868359

their endgame is no smartphone at all!

you just pay them money for telling others that you did!
>>
>>57867094
>We can exclusively confirm that Samsung is going to remove the standard 3.5mm headphone jack from the Galaxy S8.

No they can't. Some website I've never heard of has no evidence of shipping manifests, or emails, or interviews, or even a confirmation from Samsung.
>>
well then, allow me to continue not buying samshit.

Just like there are still phones with microsd if you really want it, there will always be phones with a 3.5mm if you really want it. I use bluetooth to my car mostly but like fuck I'm getting a phone I can't plug my cans, earphones, speakers, or whatever audio device I want, into.
>>
>samshit
haven't touched one since the S2

Saw an S7 on display with burn in but I suppose they were just using it wrong
>>
>muh super thin designs
>buys massiver otterbox for it anyways
>>
>>57869534
no you dumb motherfucker, uses an iPhone because the company is based in the US, not Canada like Blackberry is
see link related

https://lmgtfy.com/?q=blackberry+hq
>>
>>57869534
*obama
>>
File: 1475637782136.jpg (61KB, 500x329px) Image search: [Google]
1475637782136.jpg
61KB, 500x329px
>>57867094
>no fucking proof...
>just trust us guys, we don't just want more views and money by creating click-bait titles
>>
File: 1475067460962.jpg (213KB, 790x1874px) Image search: [Google]
1475067460962.jpg
213KB, 790x1874px
>>57867240
-nearly all bluetooth headphones and IEMs sound like shit, even discounting the wireless transmission limitations, they're just shit headphones with unbalanced sound.
-the need for extra circuitry, batteries, etc. places design limitations that are detrimental to audio quality while raising the price. this is why bluetooth headphones sound worse than headphones half the cost or even cheaper.
-they all have shit battery life, and who wants to charge another device and worry about it anyways? especially when the battery life of devices is so different. my player can last for days, and I can use it that long with headphones or IEMs, I can't do that with wireless.
-it's really not much to include the port, so why not? this is why non-meme "flagship" phones will always have them. hell the worlds thinnest phone has one.
-bluetooth headphones are bulkier, heavier, with IEMs easier to lose, they have more components that can fail and they're not easy to repair.
-bluetooth transmission is still lossy in a very noticeable way. aptx sound a bit better but it's a proprietary closed compression format. it's like always having to listen to 128 mp3. it's also prone to disconnects and such, and it drains the battery on your player more.

wireless is nice in certain situations, like quiet home movie viewing or shit like that. but it still has tons of problems and so will always be less versatile, so any good phone should give you the option.

ultimately I don't care much, all the devices including phones I see myself buying will have one. chink phones are already better value and have more features than overpriced flagships so I'll just keep buying those.
>>
>>57867511
that statement literally says fucking nothing
>>
>>57867728
and what do they cost, $120 or something?
my $7 hje-120 probably sounds better.
>>
>>57868511
why would you spend $800 on a turd when you could buy something nice?
>>
>>57867094
Just imagine...
If those batteries didn't blow up (yes, we know they didn't really - it was all a left-wing media plot) this model wouldm't have come out until next year.
Samsung has demonstrated it can copy Apple in a matter of months, not years like Microsoft.
>>
>>57867175
>>57867198
>>57867300
>>57867990
>>57868393
redditors leave
Thread posts: 326
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.