[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please don't use proprietary software.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: 1478439322785.jpg (53KB, 500x661px) Image search: [Google]
1478439322785.jpg
53KB, 500x661px
Please don't use proprietary software.
>>
>>57865039
I use pirated proprietary software.
>>
File: Hermes2C.jpg (60KB, 542x830px) Image search: [Google]
Hermes2C.jpg
60KB, 542x830px
please dont use windows 10, use Apple products instead
>>
>>57865039
Fuck you! I come from a secular household in a mostly secular area. Now I work in a christian school and everything's fine except for everybody worshipping you. Singing happy songs about peace and harmony while the world is on fire is the gayest thing that I have ever seen. I can't stand those pacifist christian idiots anymore. Fuck!

Also, I try to get around proprietary software most of the time.
Guess what! Fucking christians equipped their school with Apple products. A MacBook for every teacher! They also use Microsoft Exchange.
>>
File: 1472079166393.jpg (245KB, 764x430px) Image search: [Google]
1472079166393.jpg
245KB, 764x430px
>>57865839
Publishers often refer to copying they don't approve of as “piracy.” In this way, they imply that it is ethically equivalent to attacking ships on the high seas, kidnapping and murdering the people on them. Based on such propaganda, they have procured laws in most of the world to forbid copying in most (or sometimes all) circumstances. (They are still pressuring to make these prohibitions more complete.)

If you don't believe that copying not approved by the publisher is just like kidnapping and murder, you might prefer not to use the word “piracy” to describe it. Neutral terms such as “unauthorized copying” (or “prohibited copying” for the situation where it is illegal) are available for use instead. Some of us might even prefer to use a positive term such as “sharing information with your neighbor.”
>>
>>57865898
You do realize only extremely mentally ill people (ie homosexuals) use apple, right?
>>
>>57866009
Hormo what?
I dont even
oh wait is this some kind of gender issue thing?
>>
>>57866026
Spotted the extremely mentally ill person (ie homosexual).
>>
File: Untitled.png (120KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
120KB, 1920x1080px
>>57865839
Enjoy Aerojet Propulsion Division Niggers spying on you.
>>
>>57865039
you have to come back, jesus
>>
>>57866073
You do realize he was an extremely mentally ill person (ie homosexual), right?
>>
File: nick-young-confused-face.jpg (40KB, 505x431px) Image search: [Google]
nick-young-confused-face.jpg
40KB, 505x431px
>>57866102
you do realize you have no idea what you're talking about, right?
>>
>>57866529
No he's right, jesus was a cocksucker. Why do you think he hanged out with dudes so much? The whore was just an attempt to cover up his degeneracy.
>>
>>57865039
who is that cute boy
>>
>>57866925
Did you just assume its gender?
>>
>>57865039
I will not if you recommend me a good incest hentai manga that isn't autistic like "OHH ONIII DONT IF YOU DO OOOHHHH"
>>
>>57866945
it does looks like a feminine boy
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.