[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's a good wireless mouse I can carry around with my laptop?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 81J5yl-0GFL._SL1500_.jpg (128KB, 1500x1243px) Image search: [Google]
81J5yl-0GFL._SL1500_.jpg
128KB, 1500x1243px
What's a good wireless mouse I can carry around with my laptop?
>>
Let me rephrase, are Bluetooth mice any good or should I stick with regular wireless?
>>
>>57863446
Hey, you're not me!
>>
>>57863406
I bought one of those cheap Logitech ones for a friend and it works so yeah get one of those

I guess that if your laptop has integrated bluetooth a bt mice would be better so you don't have to use a donger
>>
Literally any. I'm using one that came with a backpack.
>>
The one you posted is pretty good
>>
>>57866735
>I did love this mouse. It worked on a number of surfaces, connected quickly, and scrolled smoothly. HOWEVER, do not buy a mouse with a Unifying receiver if you plan to use it with more than one computer. Directly from their website: "Some Unifying devices have a limit of forty-five (45) unique connections. If you're using such a device with multiple receivers, once you connect 45 times, you won't be able to connect to additional Unifying receivers." ... "Because your mouse is switching between two Unifying receivers, each time you connect, you use one of the total available connections. Eventually, you will hit the connection limit."
>>
>>57863406
I'm in the same boat; need a wireless mouse for a laptop

I have an m310 at work and there is nothing wrong with it, but I'm thinking of getting an m510 for home. The dimensions seem to be just slightly larger and have the two side buttons so that's nice
>>
>>57866976
That one doesn't have an unifying receiver though.
>>
File: DSC_2654.jpg (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_2654.jpg
3MB, 3840x2160px
>>57863406
>yfw have the same mouse as OPs pic

Its shit though, I just won it from some raffle at work
>>
File: 7BIlFccT.jpg (17KB, 400x327px) Image search: [Google]
7BIlFccT.jpg
17KB, 400x327px
>>57867396
>leaving stickers on your laptop

PEIGAN TR MARSHALL
>>
>>57867436
how do I remove them cleanly?
:(
>>
>>57863406
If you like trackballs check out the logitech M570
>>
>>57867558
Nail polish remover and gently scrape it off with your fingernail. I do this on anything that has shitty stickers on them.
>>
>>57867558
a sharp razor blade will to the trick anon. just try to quickly slide the blade under the sticker and it will come right off.
>>
>>57866976
this can't be real. How come the memory can't be erased? This is blatant planned obsolence and yet nobody gives a shit?
>>
>>57867576
This is your best bet, at least in my experience. I've been doing it to get stickers off jewel cases and game cases etc. for years.

GLAS Câmara
>>
>>57866735
This
>>
>>57867643
http://support.logitech.com/en_us/article/14577
>>
https://www.amazon.com/Lenovo-Wireless-Mouse-Black-888014322/dp/B00A2UOFWM
>>
File: 1.jpg (73KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
73KB, 750x500px
I carry an Adesso S100 (bluetooth) around in my tablet bag. It's still using the pack-in battery a year later, and I haven't had any pairing issues.

Not something I'd want to use all the time, but for travel it's perfect.
>>
>>57869887
That looks like something out of DXHR
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.