[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a CompTIA Network+ exam in around 40 hours and haven't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: boi.gif (992KB, 398x356px) Image search: [Google]
boi.gif
992KB, 398x356px
I have a CompTIA Network+ exam in around 40 hours and haven't studied very well this semester.

Gonna study all day tomorrow and Wednesday morning.

How fucked am I?
>>
Just masturbate and play video games for the time being.

Start studying at the crack of midnight of Wednesday, and wake up with barely enough rest for the exam in the morning. You want to access the freshest, youngest memories come test time.
>>
It shouldn't be that hard though I dont know how much of it one can memorize in 40 hrs.

tbeh the last time I looked at a CompTIA reference book & exam study guide was 2009. Also
>>
>>57861014
You passed if you ask me. I grant you a bearer of this certificate.
>>
>>57861014
doesn't matter if you pass, the cert is useless and antiquated
>>
>>57861202
This
>>
>>57861014
>Network+
>not Security+
>not studying
you're gonna love mcdonalds
>>
So do you know how to do subnetting? Because that usually isn't something people pick up well in the course of a day or two.
>>
>planned to go to prep school for comptia
>lose money due to family problems
>rage for abit
>start learning ccna on my own from pirated books
>2months later, ccna

Comptia is babby tier
>>
I did both net+ and security+ after studying the night before.

Aced both.

They're really easy if you get good study material.

Then again, I already had a lot of exp. before I wrote them.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.