[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does Apple turn off comments for all their youtube videos?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: apple air buds.png (142KB, 655x772px) Image search: [Google]
apple air buds.png
142KB, 655x772px
Why does Apple turn off comments for all their youtube videos?
>>
Because they can't take criticism just like their isheep. It's amazing they even left the like bar up.
>>
>>57859966
People will rip them a new arsehole in the comment section about the majority of their products.

That is very bad press / publicity for any potential customers watching the video.
>>
>>57859966
not the best liked/dislike ratio. surprised thats still up
>>
In their defence, youtube comments are probably the most cancerous thing on the internet. But basically its because they can't handle the bantz
>>
>>57860003
The worst youtube comments are the ones trying to act like they're on 4chan.
>>
>>57859966
airbuds, haha oh god i can imagine the comments for that
>Hey Steve, i LOVE the new iPhone 7 but it's been 3 months and i still can't listen to music.
>>
File: 1480577176726.png (339KB, 680x440px) Image search: [Google]
1480577176726.png
339KB, 680x440px
>>57860069

>hey steve
i got bad news bro
>>
when have you ever seen good comments on a youtube video? i'd be surprised if youtube doesn't automatically flip a switch on company accounts to disable comments by default. they're invariably toxic garbage.

companies that neglect to disable comments also conspicuously seem to not have their shit together with regard to PR in general. like they're still figuring this shit out.
>>
>>57860126
Well Apple only likes to talk to people a few times a year so I was hoping for a release date in the comments.
>>
>>57859966
because of the paid google/microsoft/samsung shill armies would flood the comments sections the same way they astroturf almost every board and comment section on the internet.
>>
>>57860139
>Well Apple only likes to talk to people a few times a year so I was hoping for a release date in the comments.
lol are you retarded? why would you expect that? who would you expect to post that? apple?

if apple wanted to update you on the release date, why wouldn't they just put it in the description? if you're looking for informed third party input on the release date, go look at tech news websites.

god, you're one of the youtube comments people, aren't you?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrmMk1Myrxc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLIvcx2PSpY

It's common. Depends on the situation. Some do it for things like what Google is doing, for example. They even disable ratings, but on other videos they don't where it's just talking about neutral things like a product release. It would be hypocritical and really make a statement for Google to disable comments AND ratings, which they do, sometimes. That tells you all you need to know.

It's not some conspiracy by Apple, you fucking NEET bandwagon riders. Trying to fit in? Fucking losers. It's because the comments are pointless as fuck, especially things like that. It'll always be flooded with stupid shit.

Apple release Apple Music video > Comments enabled
>LOL SPOTIFY IS ETTER HASTAG SPOTIFY LOLOLOLOL DESU SENPAI
>hahah spotify clone lmfao
>lel desu senpai how do i instlal spotify?
>guys check out my tech review channenlle please
>i kno no one will read this but i have genital herpes

YouTube comments are pointless. There's absolutely nothing useful in them. Most of it is just Reddit tier puns or 4chan tier cringe memes. Apple is doing you a favor, frankly.
>>
>censorship
>>
Because comments sections are for fucking assholes and retards, especially on YouTube.
>>
>>57859966
>new meme tech that was a major feature removal with a "new" hardware release
>not included with purchase of item
>still not released
Apple is a joke
I was seriously considering an iphone simply because good Android is pretty much the same price at this point but it seems that this company seems to know no limit of insulting their customer base. It's like every recent release is testing just how far stupid their users can get to buy their new products that actually remove features and bring nothing else of value to the table
>>
>>57860056
Agreed, see r/4chan.
>>
>>57861963
>Triggered
R/4chan is probably one of the worst subs on Reddit. Everybody there thinks that they're part of muh sekrit klub but I bet half of them have not even been on 4chan before
>>
File: yes yes.jpg (60KB, 648x556px) Image search: [Google]
yes yes.jpg
60KB, 648x556px
>>57860103
>i got bad news bro
I know, some faggot with no taste is in command now.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.