[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is CPA a meme? Is any way to make money online not a meme? How

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: frog2.jpg (89KB, 500x517px) Image search: [Google]
frog2.jpg
89KB, 500x517px
Is CPA a meme?
Is any way to make money online not a meme?
How do I get normies clicking on my links when im a fucking nobody?
>>
bump for interest
>>
>>57842617
i want to say doing the freelance bullshit but that's the memeiest meme that ever memed
that being said, usertesting works pretty fine if you're in the US
>>
Just make clickbaity youtube videos with thumbnails of hot chicks and put your links in the description
>>
>>57842617
Zit popping youtube videos are low effort. You could get a lot of views if you have monster zits
>>
>>57842660
Doesn't this get your channel banned fast?

I have a legit channel with a decent amount of traffic, but it's useless since my traffic is retarded kids. I tried a g2a affiliate link on my videos for 2 months and got 0 sales, eventually give up and just removed it.

>>57842659
Freelance doing what? I dont want to spend a ton of hours learning how to program to make pennies while mr normie makes a 0 effort video and gets millions of views daily.
>>
>>57842750
Unfortunately my skin is rather clean. Also that's fucking gross desu
>>
>>57842778
I think of this often too and see how the successful people do it. It often comes down to creativity in a very unique niche nobody else has even considered. And it is sometimes mind blowing how much it is in plain sight, like zit popping
>>
>>57842778
well, if you can do anything freelance doing that. You can get 5$ to write a short story about x subject for a retarded 13 year old. it's better than nothing. if you have some traffic try shilling for gameleap or something similar, they are plastered all over every single dota2 video on youtube
>>
>>57842981
also
>if you like my shit give me money on patreon
>>
>>57843000
>gameleap >pateron
Nice trips. Honestly I dont think it's gonna work. Kids from brazil dont have money. If at least I had a fanbase made of spoiled american and north euro kids... shit
>>
>>57843224
i know. that's the best i can come up with short of learning html and becoming a web designer. that's the super meme work you should always be able to find, doesn't take long to learn
>>
>>57843303
Yeah but I want to be able to be the guy that makes mad passive income throught people buying shit throught your links, like those amazon guys or whatever. It's all about the traffic and ranking an high paying thing. I hate having to constantly work on random shit. I put so much effort into videos, and now it's useless since it doesn't scale. It doesn't pay enough. Effort/profit is just not worth it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.