[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me a good reason why I should still use Firecuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1477334520201.png (298KB, 500x605px) Image search: [Google]
1477334520201.png
298KB, 500x605px
Give me a good reason why I should still use Firecuck
>>
>>57837048
you have pink hair and you hate white males
>>
File: 1469760348008.png (1KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
1469760348008.png
1KB, 128x128px
>>57837048
>Firecuck
This one is free. Enjoy it.
>>
I was an avid Firefox user for over a decade, recently switched to Chrome; found pages load faster, RAM use is down, videos buffer faster. Gotta hand it to the botnet.

Mozilla focuses too much on adding gimmicky new features and bloat instead of refining Firefox itself, and when you bring issues up to the devs, half the time they tell you to "deal with it." Chrome has similar issues but at least Google has gotten the main functions of Chrome (i.e; actual web browsing) down before adding the bullshit.

And if the botnet worries you, install Chromium. I really can't recommend Firefox to anyone anymore.
>>
>>57837218
google shill, pls
>>
>>57837048
I mean the Firefox dev versions debug tools are amazing. That is the only reason why i would consider using it. I used to use Firefox all the time, now i switched to Chrome. Just finding it more enjoyable to use.
>>
>>57837250
Mozilla brony, pls. Fix your damn browser.
>>
>>57837048
Better font rendering than Chrome.
>>
Honestly, Chromium or Brave seems like they will be the only options in the future.

I have a small amount of hope that Quantum will help. Small hope.
>>
>>57837291
on Linux?
>>
>>57837048
If you ask this question than I have bad news for you.
>>
>>57837218
>when you bring issues up to the devs, half the time they tell you to "deal with it."

Or worse, the users tell you to "just get an i7 and at least 16 GB of ram, don't use chrome lol".
>>
Because every other browser is shittier? Using "muh performance" as your main reason for choosing a browser is retarded since the speed difference is negligible as long as your PC and internet connection isn't from 2008
>>
>>57837048
Oh great /g/ in the sky please tell me the current superior Web browser. I can't tell if waterfox is a /g/ meme or something reliable.
>>
>>57837546
Firefox Nightly runs just fine on my 5 year old laptop, devs can't account for PEBKAC
>>
>>57837218
That's what they're doing now and people are still complaining.
>>
>>57837218
They ARE working on improving Firefox: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Quantum
>>
>Firefox is so bloated that gentoo offers a precompiled binary like they do for other large packages such as libreoffice
There has to be another good browser gentoo offers. I don't trust chromium after the blackbox incident. I hope that brave gets an ebuild soon.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.