[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many of you fell for the meme?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

File: gamingchair5.jpg (25KB, 780x780px) Image search: [Google]
gamingchair5.jpg
25KB, 780x780px
How many of you fell for the meme?
>>
I nearly did, but I couldn't import it to my shitty country.
>>
Since you are calling it a meme, i imagine it is pretty decent like everything else that is called a maymay round here
>>
despite it being for gamers, is it actually comfy or is it shit?
>>
The only meme chairs are those goddamn horrible aeron chairs. Uncomfortable as fuck and ugly as shit.
>>
>>57812771
I know someone with a DX, it's fairly good. I'm happy enough with my IKEA chair though.
>>
I did
>>
I fell for the gt omega meme twice.

My first chair was about 3-4 years old before one of the bottom wheels snapped. GT Omega sent out a replacement base frame for free despite the fact it was out of warranty.

I now have a GT Omega Master XL which I got for free. Love the chairs.
>>
>>57812771

They're OK but for the money you might as well get a decent chair.
>>
>>57812712
I objectively couldn't find something better for the 220 bucks I got mine for on Black Friday. It's great so far.
>>
redpill me on good chairs /g/
>>
>>57813412
agreed. 220 black friday. lumbar support is comfy as fuck.
>>
>>57813415
>go to furniture, office, or tech store
>sit in multiple chairs
>choose one you like the most

wow that was so fuckin hard
>>
>>57816533
>going outside
>that was so fuckin hard
yes
>>
>>57816543
sorry anon, didn't know your life was pathetic.
>>
Herman Shiller Embody

you're not poor, are you?
>>
>>57812712
>>57812771
im 150kg and bought the king version

its fine as long as you dont need to adjust the height because i'm quickly brought back down to earth where my fat ass belongs.

helped with my back problems and the only reason i bought it is because it was more expensive to get a proper ergonomic chair shipped than this.

also changed my bed though so if i were you, assuming your not too obese and have a comfy bed i would consider it just another gamer meme.
>>
There's a local LAN gaming center close by (yeah I was surprised they still exist too) and they recently outfitted the entire center with them. 50 seats. All of them are fucking terrible and uncomfortable. They've had constant complaints since they were put into use, and it's gotten so bad that some regulars are actually hauling their own chairs with them.

They're replacing them sometime this month.
>>
File: DXRacer - Big boy maymay .jpg (17KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
DXRacer - Big boy maymay .jpg
17KB, 600x600px
I did.. Pic very related.
>>
>>57818016
The king series is small lol
No way you fit comfortably at 150kg
>>
>>57818154
>fucking terrible and uncomfortable. They've had constant complaints
Dude what
>>
>>57813415
Just buy a second hand herman miller aeron
>>
>>57818154
Holly shit lab gaming centers are still a thing
The last one here shut down years ago
>>
I have a terrible budget for chairs and I might have to buy one soon.

Issue is, many of them are like those. They're horrible.
>>
>fell for the meme
7/10, would recommend if you can get one on sale.
>>
Bought one like 2 hours ago because of a coupon code
>>
File: aeron.jpg (745KB, 2400x2188px) Image search: [Google]
aeron.jpg
745KB, 2400x2188px
No, I'm a grown adult.
>>
File: Muh Battlestation.jpg (946KB, 1814x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Muh Battlestation.jpg
946KB, 1814x2000px
Yup and it has been good
>>
>>57820533
I really hope you are not proud of that battlestation.
>>
>>57820582
I am, there is nothing wrong with it.
>>
>>57820462
>he bought the apple of chairs
>paying almost a thousand dollars for a meme
>he wants his room to feel like a facebook office minus the expensive fake exposed brick accent wall.
>>
>>57820582
Looks fine to me anon

You might want to, you know, stop being a massive faggot.
>>
>>57820533
i5 3470

nice bait
>>
>>57820608
>>57820600
mfw samefag

also it's probably a joke
>>
>>57820600
>>57820608
>corsair
>LED's on mouse
>le linux penguin
>bargain bin monitors
>gaymer chair
>a fucking prebuilt tower

There's plenty wrong with it.
>>
>>57820602
I paid 600 for an industry standard. Could you be more wrong?
>>
>>57820620
How the fuck is that bait you colossal faggot?
>>
>>57820737
>calling people massive faggots and colossal faggots
You really having some growing up to do. People pointed out numerous flaws with your station and you can't even accept criticism, just lashing out against people.
>>
>>57820533
>he thinks he's a pro racer
>>
allsteel leap v2 coming in HOT
>>
>>57820768
I can't, not when people shit on stupid things.
>i5 3470
>Nice bait
How am I gonna react positively when this is the type of fucking shit I hear?

I love constructive criticism, and with it I have improved my setup so much. But I don't like hearing pure stupidity.

>>57820779
Nope
>>
File: hermanmiller.jpg (45KB, 322x345px) Image search: [Google]
hermanmiller.jpg
45KB, 322x345px
Bought it used for $200 did i fall for the meme?
>>
>tfw missed the yuropoor black friday
Heard the deals were terrible anyway.
I'm going to spend 300 yurobucks on a racing series chair. Convince me to spend 300-400 euros more for a proper ergomeme chair.

Also how do you fags get coupons?
>>
>>57820874
>no headrest
>only 120 degree recline
You got memed, son.
>>
>>57820850
>he cant handle basic trolling
>>reddit
>>
>>57820905
>no headrest
yeah youre right about the head rest, kinda wanted one and a new one costs at least $100.
>>only 120 degree recline
I dont really lean back on my chair too of
ten so that isnt really a problem.

Also ive been using a shitty wooden chair all this time so anything is an upgrade for me desu senpai.
>>
>>57820918
Fuck you, racist piece of shit. I'm tired of you "hurrr le troll xD nigger xDDD" idiots.
>>>/pol/
>>
>>57820953
In that case it's a good upgrade. My chair is always at 135 degrees. It's much easier on my lower back and it since it has a headrest it's very comfy for watching movies, reading books and even napping.
>>
I'm using a wooden chair my great grandfather made or bought? Sturdy and holds my ass just fine. No lumbar but you could use a pillow for that shit.
>>
>>57818511
well i do. i have a beer gut and i have a stocky build...i dont know what to tell you but theres plenty of space between the arm rests and my belly
>>
>>57821658
>stocky build
This is my problem with nip cars generally. That and if your 6' or taller. No shoulder room and sometimes cramped front for taller folk.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.