[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he currently the most unbiased tech reviewer?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 13

File: images.jpg (7KB, 298x169px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 298x169px
Is he currently the most unbiased tech reviewer?
>>
I instantly closed the window when he started talking about "sexy ram"
>>
>>57809979
His videos are shit and he seems like an insufferable fag. I unsubbed a while back. At least Linus is entertaining and doesn't make long, rambling PLEASE FEEL SORRY FOR ME videos about how hard it is to get paid to shill things for a living.
>>
>>57809979
Basically. He isn't a money grab faggot. Paul is cool too.
>>
File: dffgfg.jpg (218KB, 1417x1046px) Image search: [Google]
dffgfg.jpg
218KB, 1417x1046px
>>57810119
Basically he is. And has no USP
>>
>>57810052
this
>>
>>57809979
He once said "Don't buy AMD products because they will go bankrupt and you won't get any drivers for them."
>>
>>57810088
I like Linus because sometimes he's irresponsible with his really expensive shit. But other that his videos can be more like an infomercial.
>>
>>57809979

>unbiased
>10 seconds into ANY of his videos and he's already shilling for either Nvidia or Intel
>>
>>57810548
Source? Sounds amusing.
>>
>>57810548
Link?
>>
>>57809979
-nvidia shill
-parrots completely wrong information about water cooling from google
-PC is everything wrong with modern PC gaming

Guy is a shithead that is perfect for normies/ignorant redditors.
>>
>>57810646
I remember I stopped watching him when he did the fermi/kepler/maxwell comparison and then claimed he wouldn't do AMD because any AMD card old enough to fermi wouldn't work anymore.

OpinionDiscarded.png
>>
>>57810745
Sometimes I think about starting a youtube channel up but there's no interest in a channel that accurately tests things. Especially, with water cooling. There's a handful of extremely smart people doing some neat videos about the subject but they get under 10,000 views in 5 years.
>>
>>57810823
How's their presentation and personality? Quality content can achieve success if it has presentation and charisma on the level of successful Youtube celebs.
>>
>>57810604
>>57810608
I think it was in a Tek Syndicate stream. Not exactly sure though.
>>
Linus isn't biased
>>
>>57810848
That's probably their problem. No intro music or anything like that. Just talking and showing.

Big ecelebs are just ignorant liars, paid shills, and loud talkers.
>>
>>57810914
Well see that's the thing, people LIKE showmanship. We like things which are attractive, eye catching and memorable. We like our information presented in a format which is enjoyable to watch for more than just the intellectual stimulation.

People who fail to acknowledge that and don't tailor their videos appropriately are gonna fail.

And it's not a matter of choosing between good presentation and good content, you can do both.
>>
>>57810933
But I hate showmanship.
>>
>>57810933
>And it's not a matter of choosing between good presentation and good content, you can do both.
Big ecelebs choose the former.
>>
If I start a review channel where I look at older tech like HD6870, or gtx 650, or i7 870, or i3 2120, would anyone be interested in seeing how they're doing for modern shit?

My family owns a pc repair shop so I get access to a bunch of this shit.
>>
>>57810976
Obviously you're in the minority
>>
>>57810986
pretty sure there are plenty of poor people on youtube who just bought last years ( or older) model of shit and want to know how it runs the latest stuff
so there's definitely a market, but this doesn't automatically mean you will be successful 2bh
good luck tho!
>>
>>57811019
That's what I was originally thinking too.

Already ordered an 88c lappel mic and I'll probably use my old Nexus 5 as the camera since it won't show the rest of my room if I record in the dark thanks to the weaker camera.
No screen recording cause that fucks with performance, especially on weaker hardware.
>>
>>57810986
I think this could be fascinating and it'd have a lot of potential.

Just gotta make sure you actually know how to make your stuff enjoyable to watch or you'll fail hard.
>>
>>57811121
>No screen recording cause that fucks with performance, especially on weaker hardware.
Get a capture card.
>>
>>57811121
you're so technologically impaired that you don't know what an hdmi capture box/card is
>>
>>57811202
>>57811164
They're pretty expensive, aren't they?

Plus how will I commentate over the video? Gotta compete with the other fags that just record themselves playing shit with an fps counter on using shadowplay.
>>
I burst out into laughter when I first saw how obese he was. Also he doesn't know shit about water-cooling aside from what's written on EK's website, yet claims to be THE one and only water-cooling guru. Lastly his fucking sexual innuendos are cringe. "Oh boy my water-cooling loop leaked. Just like I do in my pants at night. Know what I'm saying?"

The dude is like 50-60 years old and thinks he's 20.
>>
>>57811252
If you're too cheap to drop some money on a capture card, you're not gonna succeed. Good production quality is how you get attention on Youtube, and production quality needs investment.

Gotta spend money to make money, etc.
>>
>>57811263
lol he's not even 40
>>
>>57810986

Only if you call yourself /g/ eazy
>>
>>57811276
I'm not in this for the money though?
Plus, why would I need a capture card? How could I commentate about the performance, noise, temps, etc if it's just a screen recording.

That's not a review.

Linus doesn't use a capture card
Jayz doesn't use a capture card

Why should I?

>>57811330
I'm legitimately struggling with the name. I'd rather stay anonymous if possible though.
>>
It's bad enough they're gamers, but at least act your age. It's manchildren who never grew up using the basis of just having fun as an excuse to act like children. He's so cringe. He's not as bad as Barnacules Nerdgasm though. That guy is a complete fucking retard.

He makes good "test" videos. Such as finding out if a case or no case is better for temperatures. Things of that nature are interesting. He's cringe, like I said, and it's difficult to watch him without rolling your eyes, but he does seem unbiased, for the most part.

I just want someone that's normal. Maybe that one guy that left Tek Syndicate is good, but we'll see. This is why this field gets such a bad reputation. Just act normally, who are you marketing to?
>>
>>57809979

He gets thousands of dollars of free stuff from vendors and doesn't always disclose this fact. I trust his reviews about as far as I can throw them (and you can't throw abstract objects).
>>
biggest nvidia/intel shill out there, make's okay videos from time to time but i kinda don't like him.
>>
>>57811441
His A10-7850k video is pretty good
>>
>catering to mostly underage audience just like Kyle
>mentioning summer jobs, mowing lawns and shovelling snow in vieods about GPU purchase decisions
>penis jokes, lolsorandumb I-said-a-silly-thing-let-me-repeat-it-twice-so-silly humor in otherwise tightly edited videos
>probably a bit too old to comfortably watch, that shaved off widow's peak is cringe/10
>his sports car is midlife crisis/10

Still, he seems fairly unbiased, even made a video about the AMD power bill boogeyman. I think he even owns an AR that he showed once but decided that it doesn't fit well with his audience, unlike his car somehow.

I prefer Paul's Hardware desu but I don't watch any tech podcast/ news content that doesn't have WENDELL.
>>
>>57809979
>complete evga shill
>unbiased
>>
>>57810986
GreenHam Gaming does something like that and the presentation is pretty good, if you can make something like it I would watch for shure
>>
who even is this person you're talking about?
>>
>>57811769
him and barnaclueless starting, thinking they'll have successful car channels is so hilarious to me. These tools are the last people I'd want talking about cars. People associate cool cars with getting pussy and neither of these guys do (their landwhale trolls of wives don't count)
>>
>>57809979

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MckeAmnDeTk

You know, some of his older videos were helpful. Obnoxious humor aside, this one in particular aided my understanding of overclocking, and it would be disingenuous of me to not give him his credit.

That being said, I find a lot of his current videos to be clickbait. He talks far too much about himself and his good fortune. While some internet personalities (boogie2988, for instance,) are able to genuinely and authentically discuss these things without bragging, Jayz unfortunately is less skilled.

I still think he has talent, but I do not hold him in as high regard anymore.
>>
>>57810982
Because it's the easier way to the dorrar
>>
File: 1443492529217.jpg (27KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1443492529217.jpg
27KB, 600x500px
>>57809979
There are absolutely zero well known tech reviewers that aren't literally plebbit tier, although I do admit I kinda like the Australian (Tech Yes City). Basically all of these "reviewers" are marketer faggots that will never shit on anything for fear of getting iced out by a manufacturer.

The only cool tech YouTube channels are the dude that seems like he's kind of touched by autism (TronicsFix I think) that does lots of console teardowns/repairs and based Carey Holzman.
>>
File: 46mn56mn.jpg (26KB, 1194x195px) Image search: [Google]
46mn56mn.jpg
26KB, 1194x195px
If he didn't carpet bomb his videos with dick jokes, i'd be fine with him.
>>
>>57812469
Exactly. Not only do I find the humor not particularly funny (not that there is anything wrong with it objectively per se,) but its recycled and repetitive to the point which it detracts from his actual content.

The guy knows his stuff though, that is definitely how he gets by.
>>
File: 3132duh.jpg (239KB, 1042x1599px) Image search: [Google]
3132duh.jpg
239KB, 1042x1599px
tastypc is the best. she knows her stuff.
>>
>>57810548
>AMD
>drivers

Good one
>>
>>57813291
she is hot also
>>
>>57813291
If she tried any harder to push up he little tits, they'd come clean off.

Poor little attentionwhore.

>>57813291
>She knows her stuff
Found the deluded virgin.
>>
>>57809979
Is it your boyfriend?
>>
>>57809979
>the most unbiased tech reviewer
He's an EVGA faggit. Practically on their payroll, but in general his reviews aren't that bad. Fairly detailed and through.

>>57810088
>he seems like an insufferable fag
This.
The guy seems like a prick with no sense of humor. I think he's stressed all to hell because he's the sole breadwinner. I think he's totally pussywhipped, which makes sense because he used to be a 500lbs lardmonster. Yeah he's lost weight and that's good, but it hasn't made him a more likeable person, and if anything he probably doesn't try as hard to be personable.
One more thing, he's got some personality disorders where he pulls out his own hair and probably does other degenerate shit. I hope for the sake of the genepool that he's been cucked by someone who isn't generically defective.

>>57813291
>tastypc
Watching whores. Ever.
>>
>>57814368
Where did you find he pulls his own hair out/personality disorder?

I guess its good that he's not a literal autist like fatfuck nerdgasm guy.
>>
>>57813291
Did she ever start making videos again? If not she's been dead for over a year and doubt she'll be back. Shame about the 100k subs in her channel. Bitch had a good voice for ASMR too.
>>
>>57812407
>boogie2988
Opinion discarded.
>>
>>57814407
>Where did you find he pulls his own hair out/personality disorder?
He's made other videos about it.
This video is cringe to the max tho.

>I guess its good that he's not a literal autist
He's an autist. Watch this video.

https://youtu.be/0cOS9N0vQEQ?t=10m1s
>>
>>57814514
Can't watch the it right now, but it can't be worse than nerdgasm faggot during every second of his shit videos.

I don't watch any of them really anymore except for singularity computers, he's autistic but in kinda a good way. Bill Owen has some good older videos mostly on modding cases.

I'll just stick to forums I guess.
>>
>>57814563
>but it can't be worse than nerdgasm faggot during every second of his shit videos
Jerry used to make some good videos. But I think he caught his son's literal autism.

>I'll just stick to forums I guess.
Forums are pretty shit too. Speak too much truth and the SJW faggitry starts swinging the ban hammer. Some faggit tattle taled on me over at Level1.Tech (Wendell's site) after I said "Fucking Autism" because some autist was asking for help to do something, and wouldn't take the advice given, when I gave visual proof that I knew what I was talking about.

Pretty much /g/ is about the only place you can be yourself without being oppressed for your beliefs. Yeah, it's cancer here too, but not as bad as forums.
>>
>>57809979
>unbiased

EVGA Housefire Apologist video
All builds have a EVGA Motherboards
All builds have a EVGA PSU
All builds have a EVGA GPU

probably his 2015 below videos are unbiased
>>
>>57814461
I fucking love boogie

Fuck me, right?
>>
>>57809979
>ecelebs
Go be a nigger else where
>>
>>57814604
>oppressed for belief
What belief? You said "fucking autism" because you forgot you weren't on 4chan and that you have to exercise a modicum of decorum in public interactions. And I agree it was bullshit that you were hounded over it.

But don't act like your beliefs were being persecuted or some shit, that's just pathetic. You didn't 'speak truth', you used an insult, and someone got offended and whined like a little bitch to the mods.
>>
>>57814884
Meh. It was hardly as insulting as I wanted to be to this particular faggit.

I think that tolerance of political correctness is the cancer eating away at society. Being able to call out a faggit autist without reprisal for using the word faggit or autist is the issue.
>>
File: 1452058164111.png (83KB, 492x280px) Image search: [Google]
1452058164111.png
83KB, 492x280px
>makes a long video about how hard it is to live a life where companies send you expensive technology for free so that you can play with computers all day
>"I'm so stressed out guys, please stop bullying me! I am not a shill. Please buy EVGA products by the way."
>>
>>57815248
No matter how successful you are life is always hard

It's not difficult to figure out
>>
>>57815248
>>57815294
I'm not defending jay though

just keep an open mind
>>
>>57810088
literally unsubbed that same very video a few weeks ago, christ it was so fucking cringy, i just couldn't
>>
>>57809979
lets say that i would rather trust a channel that have 4 videos than him
>>
>>57810088
linus also doesn't say anything more than marketing material would and adds TWO ads besides youtube on top of it, i'm off tech youtube for a year now
small niche channels on specific topic I can find with search anyway

the most unbiased website is guru3d, but even they have some quirks

safest option about tech these days is reading through dozen of reviews and averaging it out
>>
>>57811399
I agree. Barnacles is the definition of cringe and retardation. Also, his real name is jerry berg, so there's a big chance he's a kike.

As for Jayz, he puts on so many clickbait feelsorryforme videos I don't really consider him a tech reviewer honestly. He's like a thin version of boogie.

Also, he has a negro in couple of his videos, I guess he started to prep the bull for his obese wife. Jayz and Berg are two of the worst techtubers.

While we're on topic, did u realize many of them are racemixers. Paul the cuck has a gold digger gook wife (who brags about their "rich" lifestyle on twitter, that poor cuck's views are going directly into gook's credit card. Bitwit is a spic with a white trash wife.
Dimitry for hardware cucks has some dirty pajeet as his sidekick who I bet is fucking him on a reg.
Linus, yellow fever also. But then again, I think he's a little faggot so it doesn't really matter.

Tech tubers, at least the ones with highest nr. of subscribers, are all shills and cucks.
>>
File: druaga1.jpg (111KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
druaga1.jpg
111KB, 1920x1080px
GOOD tech channels?

The only ones I can stand:
Green Ham Gaming
Druaga1
Lazy Game Reviews
Comfy Tech Reviews
VWestlife
Techmoan
BigCliveDotCom

Any others?
>>
>>57816196
vwestlife goes hard
>>
File: BBC.png (481KB, 1235x605px) Image search: [Google]
BBC.png
481KB, 1235x605px
>>57816142
What is it with numale white men in this field and asian women?

I didn't know Paul the cuck had a gold digger wife? Gold digging what? I didn't know he was rich? Surely these manchildren don't make that much money... And if they do it'll go to their cheating wife anyways.

By the way, Boogie is a cuck too. It's funny because some people might think we're actually joking. These people are numales to the extreme... Although I'm sure you aren't surprised.

His masculine big nose male-in-a-wig looking wife is getting the BBC from Tyrese and there's nothing you can do about it...
>>
>>57816269
That guy looks like a fag
>>
>>57816269
Of course I forgot about boogie jabba the cuck. Yeah, worst thing about it he's almost bragging about his wife being pegged by tyrone. At first, they went with "he's her gay friend" meme, but now it's obvious her hooked nosed puzz is getting destroyed by the BBC. I guess she lets boogie suck out all the cream, to him it's mayo.

As for paul's wife, I can't be bothered now, but there are plenty of her screenshots with tweets which prove she's a true golddigger.
As for these manchildren not making much money, well they're not millionaires, but they make more than a decent living. Imagine if you made 100-500$k year sitting on your ass at home recycling same shit over and over.

White tech guys are the worst. Cucks, libs n shiiet. Can't blame them really, they live in their nerd world of hollywood and vidya, all controlled by the hooked nosed rats. It's like a real life maxtrix for them. Plus cucking.
>>
>>57810586
literally this.

he can fuck right off along with all the other """""tech reviewers"""""
>>
>>57816387
List here
>>57816196
isn't too bad, not as many shills.
>>
>>57813291
>you can literally hear her tongue when she speaks
absolutely disgusting
shes hot but that voice is annoying
>>
File: m6OYHG3D.jpg (24KB, 364x400px) Image search: [Google]
m6OYHG3D.jpg
24KB, 364x400px
kek
>>
>>57816479
hoho, Paul, prease giv dorra, I buy new shoe.
Me rove you rong time, good whiteboy america cuk.
>>
หกดหกด
>>
>>57810986
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmWRcMQyU-mGL1VRo2J3FuQ
>>
>>57816479
all tech youtubers are race traitors
>>
>>57814514
Definitely an autist. He can't even maintain eyecontact for longer than a second.
>>
>>57812324
Well desu cool cars is more midlife crisis unless it's a woman with one, then she gets a shit ton of dick
>>
>>57816479
She's pretty cute.
>>
>>57813291
For a woman, assuming it's not some boyfriend behind the scenes doing it for her like JNiggs.

>>57816456
It is disturbing at first but it's somewhat relaxing to hear once you get used to it.
>>
He's an EVGA shill.

>Guys, I'm not a shill, but I'll totally be a mouthpiece for them as they deny that cards are exploding and dying and I'll hock this bullshit thermal pad solution that doesn't help
>>
>>57814444
Probably got pregnant or some shit, women that inexplicably vanish are usually hiding their pregnancy until they finally decide to announce how their baby is everything a couple years later.

Just look at what happened to VenetianPrincess, MissHannahMinx, or the Facebook profiles of the girls you added from middle/high school.
>>
>>57816479
Looks filipino or some shit
>>
>>57809979
What's wrong with our lord and savior Wendell?
>>
>>57817759
he along with his double sidekick on new channel discuss too much politics, which by itself would not be a problem if they knew a thing or two about politics. His sources are prolly come kike neocon muhamerika media, he always shills against russians (like I give a fuck about them), and he hates muh racizmmm, knowmesayin?

Also, I think he and his side kick double are having three way with the hook nosed chick, which I don't have any problems with, actually I think I'd wanna see a video of her getting sandwiched between the two of them. Their subs would go like 20x up. And it would be 10x better than those juvenile penis jokes by nerdgasm kike berg and jayz "preppring the black bull for my landwhale of a wife" 2 cents.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (30KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
30KB, 480x360px
>>57816479
>>57816142
>>57816517
>>57817368
>>57817471
>Paul the cuck has a gold digger gook wife
White guy with a gook wife

>>57816142
>Bitwit is a spic with a white trash wife.
Nah hes a gook with a white wife.
And actually, Kyle is way underrated. I like him (personality wise) better than Jay, Jerry, Paul, Austin Evans (what a faggit), or Hardware Canucks. I do like Linus's personality a little more, but fucking hell Linus is incompetent and a blow it.

Pic related of Kyle's solid 5.5 white wife.
>>
>>57814368
>lardmonster

Thank you for this.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (298KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
298KB, 1920x1080px
Best
>>
>>57818616
>>57818695
I like these two
>>
File: Wendell Ring.jpg (119KB, 1647x963px) Image search: [Google]
Wendell Ring.jpg
119KB, 1647x963px
>>57817759
>What's wrong with our lord and savior Wendell?
>>57817871
>he along with his double sidekick on new channel discuss too much politics, which by itself would not be a problem if they knew a thing or two about politics.
Pretty much
>His sources are prolly come kike neocon muhamerika media
Definitely not neocon - just the opposite - leftist drivel. While he might secretly be redpilled to an extent, he's careful not to say anything that is politically incorrect.

> the hook nosed chick
I bet she's got a tight body. And with a face like that her cooch probably isn't worn out to look like an old baseball mitt or roast beef.

Wendell used to wear what I thought was a wedding band... but not any more
Current video no ring: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5kYYXyDkMo
Old video with ring: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlsrWtv4Oyo
pic related you can barely see his ring.
>>
>>57809979
He made a video crying because people hated on him for that overheating GPU VRAMs video , so no
>>
>>57809979
even "everythingAplxxxx" is less biased than him
>>
>>57818936
I agree on the chick, and I also agree he might be secretly be redpilled, even to a pol level, but you're right, he's very careful to hide it. But you can just feel it, the certain way he says things, but it's all for nothing cause he's level of ninja redpilling will never reach the normies.
>>
>>57814461
You're a fag. Boogie is the type of guy I'd like to have a beer with. He's authentic, open about himself, and true to himself with his content.

Boogie, Jayz, and Barnacules are useful to compare in this way. Barn speaks an octave higher than he needs to, constantly yells at the camera, and fills his videos with so much "energy" that they are unwatchable. Jayz gets by on his tech knowledge, that which one accrues over long periods of time, but even then he falls for the same pitfalls that Barn and every other youtuber seems to.
>>
>>57814964
This is literal autism.
>>
>>57810577
At least he clearly states if the manufacturer or some other company payed for the review
>>
>>57819398
>He's authentic, open about himself, and true to himself with his content.
>exploits his wife
>constantly lies about his dieting
>has an awful audience of enablers, including you
>is a disgusting obese leech
The only good thing about him is that he doesn't seem to be swaying from his gradual suicide.
>>
>>57822433
Enablers? What are you, his father? Making youtube videos clearly improves his life and his mental health, all one needs to do is compare his old content to new.

>constantly lies about his dieting
I do not think you or I are privy to any knowledge which would substantiate such a claim.

>exploits his wife
See above.

It seems to me that you are just fishing (poorly) to rationalize what is nothing more than a troglodytic gut response to his appearance.

Please, next time just say "I don't like him because he's fat." Coming up with sophomoric arguments just makes you look worse.
>>
>>57822578
>Making youtube videos clearly improves his life
Twice as bright, half as long? Stopped reading there.
>>
>>57822578
are you one of those fat positive people yourself?
You seem to be upset about people mentioning his weight.
Listen fatboy, 99% really don't hate fat people, myself included, but please, for the love of god, do not let lards like boogie be your role models.
And lose weight. Forget the looks, the bitches (well you forgot about that since you browse here), but think of the serious health issues when you get older. Look at boogie, 43 yr old man with mobility of 85 year old, and with endocrine system of a bovine. You do not wish to go there, no matter how good you feel about yourself, and no matter what the kike media tells you. To them, you're just a goyim cattle getting fat and prepped for slaughterhouse.

Boogie has past a point of no return, hopefully you haven't. Now, throw that mountain dew away, hit unsubscribe, and start lifting, faggot.
>>
>>57823708
Fat positive? No. People positive? Yes. There is no argument for being fat; fat people know this.

I do not think that someone should be shit on and treated sub-humanly because of their weight. It is neither mine nor your responsibility to lecture other people on how to live their lives.

For your information, I am engaged and in good health. Not everyone on this board is a loser. But, then again, it must make you feel less alone to universalize your own self worth.
>>
>>57824029
congrats on your engagement. hopefully your marriage won't resemble boogie's cucked one, with that muscular nigga pegging the wife on the side, nomesayin?
Hell they went to LA or where ever so boogie can get his reward, the wife had her separate bedroom, I bet a number of guys did a number on her while boogie was out exploring the town on his mobility scooter. lol.
There, I feel less alone now. T
Thread posts: 111
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.