[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

good deal?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Untitled.png (102KB, 1200x381px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
102KB, 1200x381px
good deal?
>>
>>57809072

>intel

>how to spot a retard
>>
>>57809072
thats fucking regular retail
>>
>>57809091
Certainly wouldn't buy an AMD processor that's for sure.
>>
>>57809091
Are you talking about yourself?
>>
>>57809109

>doesn't understand AMD MASTER RACE

>>57809115

>implying
>>
>>57809133
Who are you quoting, redditor?
>>
>>57809145

> cant read
>>
>>57809133
Well I've purchased both a processor and a graphics card from them and they both broke under normal use fairly quickly.
The Processor in 2 weeks and the Card in a year and a half, I'm not really inclined to buying a brand new one every year when their repairs cost almost as much as a new one.
>>
>>57809207

your problem is lack of understanding.

if you install the parts correctly and clean them a AMD pure system can last for years.
>>
That is cheaper than Broadwell and at the same price as the Devil's Canyon i7, so yes. I would buy that if I was on that platform but I still use a 1150 socket and will likely just upgrade to the Devil's Canyon i7s or Broadwell once I need to get more performance. No reason to switch over to the new socket unless for some reason you want to use any of the new features. You really need to read all the new features the new platform gives to decide if you REALLY need it.
>>
>>57809324
how much faster will you compile over a 5 years old i7?
>>
>>57809106
that's a 6800k, not 6700k. i didn't see that at first, either.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.