[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/g/ please help me you are my only hope. I have bought a Dell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

/g/ please help me you are my only hope.

I have bought a Dell Inspiron 15 7559-1188. It is a very beautiful and nice laptop, perfect for my beautiful and nice self. HOWEVER, it has Windows 10 on it, and something is up.

The OS is fucking LAGGING. It takes so long to get anything done. I restored the OS to basic settings with a fresh install and then found that it was fast and as perfect as could be. Installed the graphics driver and other drivers fine. Restarted the computer and then after its fresh boot it began downloading loads of fuckin apps by itself. Facebook, Twitter, etc. And the laptop is now fucking lagging like crazy.

CPU, memory etc usage hovers around normal idle percentages, so nothing is hogging all the resources.

WHAT could be causing this if it isn't any of the drivers? And WHY THE FUCK are apps installing themselves JESUS CHRIST
>>
>windows 10
There's your problem
Install Gentoo
>>
>>57808687
Dell installs a ridiculous amount of crapware in their laptops. First thing you should do is reinstall your OS fresh.

Alternatively, just return it to Dell and tell them to fix it.
>>
>>57808687
Downgrade to windows 7. Alternatively, install gentoo.
>>
>>57808687
People need to start the practice of reinstalling Windows 10 every time they get a computer with it. Half the "drivers" and software don't mean shit, and the ones that actually do something will be installed through windows update. Just wipe the fucker
>>
>>57808812
But you do not understand - I have installed a fresh copy of Windows 10.

Something is making it run slow and there is no Dell crapware on it. I don't understand what it could possibly be. Could the Intel integrated graphics be to blame?
>>
File: 1475468207247.jpg (43KB, 480x451px) Image search: [Google]
1475468207247.jpg
43KB, 480x451px
>>57808687
>using wangblows
>ever
you're posting in the wrong board, motherfucker
>>
>>57808867
Are you sure you're not using Dell's inbuilt recovery utilities or Windows' ones? You should download a fresh ISO, make a bootable USB with it. That will make sure none of Dell's crap remains.
>>
>>57808687
>>57808812
The lag is a feature. They won't fix it but ask you to upgrade it or get a more expensive model. One option is LTSB, preferably the 2015 one since the 206 one is quite buggy.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.