[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finding original owner of iPod Nano 7G

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1439679058656.png (30KB, 241x217px) Image search: [Google]
1439679058656.png
30KB, 241x217px
I found an iPod Nano in the grass like a week ago when I was in the park and I'd like to return it to the owner.

I bought a lighting cable and plugged it into my computer and only got the serial number of the ipod and the first name of the original owner. When I tried to look up the serial number if someone listed it as lost or stolen it couldn't find anything, not even through the Apple's find my iphone/ipod shit, even taped a piece of paper that an ipod was found in the area but only jamals called for a chance to get a free ipod

What should I do next? Do I just keep it or what?
>>
>>57806046
take it to your nearest apple store
they could possibly check the Apple ID and email the person about it?
>>
>>57806046
the thing you should have done at first anyway: bring it to the police.
>>
>>57806067
There's no Apple store in my area and iPod nanos don't have any kind of Apple ID things
I checked already

>>57806078
Will do that then
>>
>>57806078
Police won't do shit. They'll file it in case of stolen property reports.
Apple store is more likely to be able to help, even if the dipshit behind the counter probably doesn't know how.
>>
>>57806078
>>57806093

>Thinking the police won't just keep it.

if there's no nearby apple store, owner might be fucked? you can try craigslist and test them by asking what's on the iPod or leave a note where you found it and see if anyone e-mails/calls
>>
>>57806156
>Thinking the police won't just keep it.
Yeah, they will keep it until the guy that lost it goes to them and says
>I've lost my iPod Nano 7G, my apple id is XXXYYY, do you have it?
>>
File: 1439687526714.jpg (99KB, 699x396px) Image search: [Google]
1439687526714.jpg
99KB, 699x396px
>>57806156
>>57806150
Oh yeah, totally forgot that the police in my area are pretty incompetent and do jack shit.
Last time I was at the police station because someone broke into my house, the cop just said to me that when he retires he will just move out of the city. Even had to catch the person that broke in when he did it the second time.

>>57806156
Well, there are not even any official Apple stores in the city, only official redistributors. I already tried the craiglist/note thingy but I already said that only people that wanted free ipod called
>>
Why not just keep it?

Not only do you get a free ipod nano, you teach the person who's dumbass lost the phone in the first place the consequences of losing things.
>>
>>57806268
Because he's not black?
>>
Have fun with it, I'm pretty sure the previous owner has already bought a replacement, granted s/he's not poor.
>>
>>57806046
>I found an iPod Nano
Give it back, Tyrell.
>>
>>57806150
>Apple store is more likely to be able to help

Biggest load of horse shit ever. They won't try at all. They throw it into a bin to be recycled so they can sell you another. You think Apple makes all its profits from generously helping all the people that lose their Iproducts?

>t. applecuck wageslave
>>
>>57806493
Well, I guess there's no other option than to just keep it then?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.