[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Angular 2 a joke?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 67815230[1].jpg (92KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
67815230[1].jpg
92KB, 400x400px
Currently developing some shit with Angular 1. Just out of curiosity I looked for some info about Angular 2 and wtf, it looks completely different from A1, maybe it's 100 times better but making A1 automatically obsolete is complete bullshit.

Is angular just a meme at this point? Have any of you switched from A1 to A2?
>>
All javascript is a meme
>>
vue.js is the new meme framework of the month
>>
>>57803688
this. every new mvc that follows is just adding another layer of meme
>>
html5 + php/pdo + vanilla js/jquery is all you need.

don't meme/bloat yourself with .js frameworks
>>
Yes angular is a fucking joke stop using it. Google is literally working on Angular 3 right now.

Everyone is jumping ship to React + Redux
>>
>>57803663
just stick with 1 for now, unless you're familiar with typescript. let this shit get stable at the moment
>tfw angular 3 is on its way
>>
Man, I was wondering the same thing. Know Angular 1, but picked up ng-book 2 and feel like it's not worth relearning shit just to be bleeding edge.
>>
>>57803702
This. I am swtching from ng2 to this.
Just gotta configure my webpack/ts/scss and I am on it.
>>
>>57803770
Also, if you aren't doing typescript in your framework its all completly useless.
>>
I joined a team working on an angular project but left immediately. Angular is truly for SMALL apps. One page apps. They tried to build an app like LinkedIn (not as deep, but the whole social aspect was pretty much the same). It was the slowest, most clunkiest, error filled app I've ever seen. Complete disaster. These frameworks don't really teach you the foundation of programming either because it's all a layer and you don't really see/learn what's going on.
>>
>>57803788
Angular 2 is for enterprises. Absolutely.
An empty project with the just the libraries is 1mb. It takes in to consideration that all your projects will grow astronomically.
>>
>>57803702

looks exactly like React
>>
I don't really get what the deal with JS libs is.

There are so many people doing the simplest things in JS for no reason.

They animate in JS, when we have CSS 3 since a fucklong time. They do AJAX when JavaScript itself is super easy the code needed is the same size (just less IE9 compatible, but wow, who the fuck cares nowadays?)

Input sanitation with a lib that's 20 times the size of the original site it was integrated into? What the purpose?
>>
>>57803817
Is react another meme or a good framework?
>>
react > angular

If you want a job anyway.
>>
>>57804137
You can actually understand how react works. Angular can't be comprehended fully.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.