[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is wrong with my LG g4? I bought it from Amazon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

What the fuck is wrong with my LG g4? I bought it from Amazon in July. Yesterday while listening to music, my Bluetooth started stuttering and when I looked at my phone it was powering off. I cannot get it to boot now. When i remove and replace the battery and power on, it shows the LG screen then just goes black again.

I've heard there are issues with the hardware that force bootloops or other niggardly malfunctions. I'd take it to Verizon but I didn't purchase it through them so they won't give a fuck. Would LG support be an actual option? I don't wanna deal with them. I have a replacement battery coming soon. But I don't think that will fix it.
>>
File: corpsegrinder_by_seroth88.jpg (315KB, 720x482px) Image search: [Google]
corpsegrinder_by_seroth88.jpg
315KB, 720x482px
smash it with a hammer until its debricked
>>
>LG

I'm not a professional but I think I found the problem
>>
>>57803620
Was thinking about shooting it but comparable results.
>>
>>57803642
The g4 is pretty much the worst phone I have ever owned. Avoid LG like the plague. That POS boot looped , soon as I got that fucker back I sold it.
>>
>>57803591

Bring it up with Amazon or LG, they will replace your phone with a different one.

Sell that shit immediately as soon as you get it back.
>>
>>57803591
The g4 was my old phone. It's a piece of dogshit. Any well reviewed $150+ Chinkphone would be better, if a bit less powerful.

Mine got hot as fuck and had bootloop issues on the original firmware. That alleviated once I started using llamasweet kernel with CM14, but I had to install LG's updated 20o firmware to make the phone usable. Newer updates have come out since that solve more problems. You have to flash them, THEN flash your chosen rom and software. Keep that updated and root the bitch.
>>
>>57803591
Sounds like typical Android handset problems. You are supposed to buy a new one every 6 months. The Chinese botnet firmware makes the device unusable after about 6 months.
>>
You're boned homie. You got the bootloop. Happens to all G4s. Best bet is to send it to LG to get fixed/a new one then buy something better and never fall for the LG meme again.
>>
LG G4 or LG 4s?
>>
File: just.jpg (7KB, 259x195px) Image search: [Google]
just.jpg
7KB, 259x195px
>>57804266
>same guy

OH and, FUCKING AND, after using it since launch, the microusb port started destroying cables since about... last March. I literally had to buy a new cable or steal one from work about once a month. I replaced it with a OP3 in October and haven't looked back. Fuck that phone.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.