[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Outsourcing are we doomed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: bigfall.jpg (122KB, 982x640px) Image search: [Google]
bigfall.jpg
122KB, 982x640px
The Italian mob started the savings and loan crisis in the 1970's for a 27 billion dollar bailout on the backs of the public. Then some of the same exact guys did the last financial meltdown, that was a 15 trillion bailout we paid for. The Mafia got smart they moved to white collar crime where they would not have to go to jail. They became banksters. Do the research. Google Angelo Mozillo. Now we have outsourcing where the super rich get more yatchs and private planes
by selling out the middle class to India sweatshops. Selling out the lower
class to sweatshops in China/Mexico was not enough for them.

The true evil is unchecked corruption. Check out the picture>> from engineer
to jiffy lube. This just might be you soon.
>>
>>57798569
While it may be a valid thing to be concerned with, how is this related to technology?
>>
There is no engineer shortage this was a lie told by the super rich so they could bring the cost of labor down.
>>
technology is being outsourced faster then the speed of light. anyone who works in technology should be very concerned. It was the banks who started the outsourcing trend.
>>
>>57798596
FUCKING THIS IS WHY I ABANDONED MY ENGINEERING DEGREE FOR BUSINESS ADMIN AND IT CLASSES
>>
>>57798596
I'm starting aerospace am I fudged
>>
>>57798569

It's called globalism. As a result, we must move to other countries should such a requirement arise. Every non-American wants citizenship or an American job.

Switzerland is nice. There is no United States anymore. The culture's been replaced with greed. The whites here are dwindling and having less babies, which is great, though minorities are procreating exponentially.

A little over 200 years old, and this project called a country is no more. We should've never emigrated from the UK and killed all the Native Americans.
>>
>>57798643
you absolutely fucked up. Enjoy being part of the common rabble.

>>57798717
You're gonna be alright.

t. MIT BS in math
>>
>>57799252
I still have a chance to switch to CE or mechanical, that's all

I don't know how you could think anyone is OK in aerospace unless they actually found rocket scientist status
>>
>>57799219
You hinted at what I think is a good part of the problem.
>Every non-American wants citizenship or an American job
This is pretty true there are a ridiculous amount of foreign students and immigrants in my STEM classes.
I mean, good for them for giving up everything and coming here to bust ass. I'm pretty sure the government even gives out loans/tax breaks to immigrants starting businesses easier/quicker than non-immigrants.
Which is fine I suppose as long as that's available for citizens. B

But the problem is that everyone wants to come here but no one wants to leave. So you end up with a massive amount of people who want to work here and it gives businesses all the power. They can cherry pick who they want and pay the lowest prices.
>>
>>57799281
http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/28/politics/space-war-us-military-preparations/index.html

You're probably better off choosing a major based on the skills you'll acquire from it, rather than the potential job prospects that it holds anyway.
>>
>>57799326
Are you fucking serious I could get a job in sci fi shit
>>
>>57799336
My former mentor (also a math major, but from UCLA) was involved in working on several area 51 projects during the 1980's from the US gov. Every now and again, he'll let something slip, and I've deduced that he must have worked on a targeting system for some kind of weapon.

As you can see, it's not the major that picks your jobs for you, it's the skills that you acquire. For him, math refined his mind to the point where he could run thousands of simulations per day, with absolute precision, as required by application of mathematics.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.