[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The android os is basically garbage because all the software

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

The android os is basically garbage because all the software is fucking adware created by capitalist scum

i never used android software that didn't come with ads
>>
>>57798106
You're not very swift, are you?
>>
>>57798106
Use Samsung phones, they try to improve that shit os by removing unimportant features and adding cool stuff.
>>
You're fucked either way. Google makes you the product and iOS makes you a private 24/7 cam show for federal agents to whack off to 24/7.

At least with Android you can root your device, remove the google botnet or install a google botnet free ROM and install only open source apps.
>>
>>57798106
>tfw haven't touched anything akb48 related since my oshi graduated
Are any of the latest singles any good?
>>
>>57798106
>capitalist scum
ok you fucking statist communist
>>
>>57798106
The internet is basically garbage because all the webpages is fucking adware created by capitalist scum

with that being said, yes most android software is ESPECIALLY shit and ad filled. it will get better with time I'm sure.
>>
F-droid has many ad-free apps

And yeah, you have to pay for good software on Android, the problem is iOS users see no issue paying 99c for a note keeping app
>>
>>57798106
I think that you must belong to some of the following groups of people:

- a troll
- very tech illiterate idiot
- fanboy that has the mad glow in his eyes
- very special kind of child from Dumbfuckistan.
>>
>>57798811
>statist communist

A contradiction in terms.

Communism is a condition of statelessness and classlessness.
>>
>>57798922
well he is not wrong. pretty much every free app I've used unless I made it myself was loaded with ads. do you have a different experience?

IMO the solution is to make the SDK and tooling better so more hobbyists can make apps. and open up the app store. fucking dumb how you have to pay $25 or whatever it is now. i made a free util with no ads and the fucks made me pay the developer fee. all i did was saturate their app store with quality apps to help people and i had to pay and use fucking java.

google doesn't want ad free apps though because ads are what make them the majority of their money.
>>
>>57798106
>>57798968
I have not seen this ad problem in EU, most of the apps I use are ad-free, so is this more of an USA thing?

Only some games have ads here. If you download them from google play. I have also used amazon app store (or underground). Sometimes I find good apps on f-droid.

I remember seeing some phones full of ads but those were always some kids phone that were full of games and widgets.
>>
>>57798106
>AKB48

I miss Takamina :'(
>>
i literally only have one app with ads installed in my android, and even this is not a problem since i have an adblocker.

also don't be a cheapskate with apps you use daily, buy the fucking ad free version.

people also forget F-Droid, all free apps without ads
>>
Sad to say that an app I use frequently, dimly. Is filled with ads. Even though the only thing that thing is used for when it opens up is to start it. Tho I use a custom ROM with apps from F-Droid.
>>
>>57799442
Try Red Moon app from f-droid
>>
>>57798106
So if you're rooted, install adaway. If you're not, install dns66.
>>
>>57798968
>>well he is not wrong. pretty much every free app I've used unless I made it myself was loaded with ads

That's why it's FREE you dumb fuck. That's the bargain you make, because it takes acutal people who need actual money to make apps, and either you give them money or the advertisers will.

Congratulations on your diagnosis of head up ass.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.