[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Come vape with me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1480652890661-100392043.jpg (3MB, 3000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
1480652890661-100392043.jpg
3MB, 3000x4000px
So I have the alien 220 watt mod with the baby beast tank been calling on the t8 coils love them but curious are they best baby beast coils for clouds or do the other coils produce better clouds looking for some opinions and some people to talk vape only been camping for about 2 months
>>
>>57797488
gayest thing i ever read senpai
>>
you think you are ready for vape nation faggot? hahahahah you aren't ready
>>
>>57797488
>smoking air freshener
>>
Wow harsh
>>
Hmm maybe I posted this in the wrong place lol
>>
Vaping is pretty gay, I got one, and shit fucks up my throat. It's like the anon said, it's like an air freshener.
>>
Well all anons are definitely entitled to their own opinion but Iv been smoking about 2 packs of Newport's a day for about 15 years and I am now about to monthes without a ciggerete and to be honest I'm pretty fucking proud of that... Thank you vapeing lol
>>
File: Mouth Fedora.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Mouth Fedora.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
Vaping is for retarded. Grow the fuck up.
>>
I'm looking to get one of these to help me stop smoking, but I don't want to be like OP. I just want something cheap and reliable. Any suggestions guys?
>>
File: IMG_20161127_140514.jpg (3MB, 3480x4640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161127_140514.jpg
3MB, 3480x4640px
I vape, it's cool. But this is a board about computers, computer accessories, and elitism.
>>
>>57798074
I used an Eleaf iStick 30W battery with a Subtank Mini similar to this:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-White-Subox-Mini-Starter-Kit-50W-V-V-Vape-Box-Mod-Ohm-Subtank-GE-/172327587783?hash=item281f864fc7:g:GOwAAOSwFdtXyU-u

Every time I bought new juice, I reduced the nicotine content while making sure that any time I had a craving, I'd hit the vape a couple of times. I never spent anywhere near as long with the vape as I did with cigarettes, as I thought that would just be forming a new habit, but I would do 4 or 5 large hits from the vape. I did this everywhere, even at work; I would just go to the bathroom.

I had tried quitting before, cold turkey, but even after being nicotine free for weeks, I'd still get cravings and ended up buying a pack and starting up again. After using the vape to quit, I can stand in a smoky room and I don't think twice about it.
>>
>>57798167
Awesome, thank you
>>
>>57798094
was the terrible halftone print on purpose?
>>
I've tried to switch to vaping but one problem i have is it makes coffee taste weird. I've been using tobacco flavored liquid is that my problem?
>>
>>57797488
Fill your fucking tank pleb
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.