[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SIM Cloning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: dam gur.png (1MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
dam gur.png
1MB, 1600x900px
So I got a few moto g4 plays during buy shit friday/monday sales, and a few sim cards as well that I'm not using. I also have a SIM reader.
Always considered cloning SIMs b/c I have unlimited data with verizon, and I hotspot alot at home and it's inconvenient to have to start and stop it when I need to go somewhere with my phone. It'd be pretty cool to take one with me to work to use throughout the day and leave one home for everyone else to use when I'm not around.
I figure verizon would probably get super mad if they found out, but would they know since it's the same phone on aftermarket ROM?
The real question is, "How much of a risk would I be taking by cloning my SIM and using two phones at once?"
Anyone on here got shot down doing something similar?
>>
I'm down as long as it's free. I share this desire.

I'll drop an idea on ya: OCEAN personality traits.
>>
>>57797480
Just make a big nigger sim and have him impregnate these two.
>>
Make a character that represents yourself and have him impregnate these two. Then make them enter lesbian relationships with two more qts. Then make their daughters lesbian together.
>>
>>57797480
I don't know of a way to clone your SIM, and even if you could do it, it wouldn't work.

If you attempt to connect to Verizon towers with the same SIM on multiple devices, they will know, so you better just stick with swapping it between phones. Each SIM has special information on it that only IT has. It's like trying to have 2 devices with the same MAC address connected to the same wifi network - bad idea, it wont work out well.

Just be happy you still have unlimited from Verizon.
>>
>>57798514
https://www.quora.com/How-do-you-clone-a-SIM-card
>>
>>57797480
Sim cards exist for a reason. Its designed to be uncloneable (at least non-intrusively). Good luck with that.
>>
>>57798077
>>57798105
Kek'ed
>>
If I managed to get a clone of my sim somehow, would it be possible to put them in a device each and use just one at a time?

I have two phones I'd like to swap between every now and then but it's a hassle to change sims due to the covers I'm using. Having two identical sims would be nice. If the operator detects both sims at the same when unlocking them (thus blocking use of one) I don't see why they wouldn't let you get two if you so wished.
>>
File: Untitled.png (926KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
926KB, 1920x1080px
>>57797480
Can I clone my sim irl? :3
>>
File: Eu.vou.expor.ela.jpg (47KB, 1024x577px) Image search: [Google]
Eu.vou.expor.ela.jpg
47KB, 1024x577px
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.