[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats the best gaming mouse?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

I some might say a normal 2$ wire mouse but they have some serious srag lag. im thinking of getting a G502 and wanted to know what /g/ uses before i make a purchase as my old ones cable finally gave out
>>
G303 has best sensor.
>>
>>57794400
will do in checking it out
ty for input
>>
depends on the type of games you play.
>>
>>57794400
No, the G900 does.
>>
>>57794416
G502 has the best sensor too. Pretty sure there are other Logitech options with the best sensor as well.
>>
>>57794333
My FK1 is about two years old now and the middle mouse has started double clicking. I'm looking for something that's light and good for claw grip. Considering the G303 right now. Any recommendations?
>>
desu Cougar, Roccat, Razer (deathadder chroma), Steelseries and Zowie are the top contendors for gaming mice.
If you like pretty lights though stay away from Zowie as they are made as more compatitive gaming mice and hold no special features that the other ones do.
>>
OP if you're interested in fast twitch types of games, get the Logitech T631. It has the best sensor
>>
was showering, thanks for all the options guys.

also i play a mix amount of games, mobas, ark skyrim, even some puzzle like fez.

want something that feels heavy but no too much and has some lights but not something that will blind me in the dark. yes sensor is the most important
>>
There's a youtube channel ( https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGJaDZC7PChgd-XMwcbZkiw ) who generally reviews mice. He should help you infinding what you would like to use.
>>
>>57794400
G303, G403, G502 RGB and G900 all use the same sensor
>>
>>57795375
This is accurate.
The g403 is the perfect mouse in my opninion. The design is reasonable and if the LED bothers you it can of course be turned off. The wireless is apparently really good, usable if you're a competitive player and identical to wired for casuals like me. Can't wait to buy one.
>>
>>57795375
i think im getting the 900, mainly because of the ambidextrous option.

I play left some games and i like the duo wire/less option
>>
also is hard or cloth mouse pads good for logitech
>>
>>57795495
sensor is so good it doesnt matter
>>
criteria for gaming mice:
>LEDs
>300 buttons
>meme brand lit up with LEDs
>le epic stealthy look
>$80+ USD
>heartrate sensors

not criteria for gaming mice:
>whether or not it works
>>
>>57795527
i mean, is or isnt the g900 mouse sensor good or not?

you dont buy a house or car with the, "if it just works" mentality alone
>>
>>57794532
Lol
>>
>>57795203
i really love my steelseries rival. has a rubber grip for your thumb and pinky/ring fingers. its lights custom color, but not too bright
pretty heavy though
>>
from my experience the razor deathadder has extremely good ergos and perfect simplicity (not tons of buttons, just left right click, wheel, forward and back button, thats it)

however the wheel click on my mouse is completely broken after about 2 years of use. it seems like this is a common problem with this model.
>>
Just go with rocketjumpninjas top 10. Razer is a hit/miss in quality so dont get one as a first mouse. On budget, nixeus revel is best imo
>>
g502 is horrible for fps's
>>
>>57795544
yeah but I want to make fun of good things for being good
>>
>>57795886
fair enough, i enjoy that line of humor continue
>>
>>57794333
Just buy any logitech G mouse. If you want to meme right then get a deathadder. Avoid Steelseries because of build quality. Zowie is good but not worth the money and literally an esports meme. Anything else would be better off with a chink mouse instead
>>
I honestly would say to avoid anything from logitech that involves their setpoint software. It's refuses to ever save any of the changes I make.
>>
I'm perfectly happy with my G502, I mostly play FPS when it comes to videogames.
>>
GPro
>>
>>57794333
http://www.rocketjumpninja.com/top-20/

this cunt has a youtube channel where he reviews shit and also talks about how they would fit in your hand in the reviews.
>>
>>57794333
I just bough a G502 core earlier today. Previous mice were a deathadder and mx518. So far I am enjoying it.
>>
I'm not gonna claim the 402 is the best, but for the price it's pretty great. I liked the scroll wheel on the 502 better, but even with the weights out it was still too heavy. The 402 sensor is great and it's light and ergonomic. Glad I got it over a deathadder since I see those getting RMA'd all the time after a few months
>>
g402/502 vs g403/503, what are the differences?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.