[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brand Loyalty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: brand loyalty.png (51KB, 490x403px) Image search: [Google]
brand loyalty.png
51KB, 490x403px
Hey /g/.

Any of you have several tech products from the same brand?

Did you end up with the bunch of products from the same brand, because of brand loyalty or on accident?
>>
>>57789218
I have a Dell prebuilt PC and a Dell monitor because both were the best deal at the time.
>>
>>57789218
My GPU and motherboard are both made by gigabyte however not really brand loyal to them.
I also really like fractal design cases.
I guess I also am pretty loyal to steel series mice, feel the best to me.
>>
>>57789218
I'm loyal to AMD because they contribute a lot to libre software and their desktop CPUs just have all features like ECC and VT-d enabled, unlike Intel who create 1234 different artificially gimped CPU variants with different feature sets to maximize profit.
>>
>>57789218
Alcatel. Using It's crappy pc suite to print out logs of text message i received from the father of m'lady after he abused her proved the key evidence in locking him in prison.
>>
File: 084.png (102KB, 300x256px) Image search: [Google]
084.png
102KB, 300x256px
>>57789391
>>
>>57789218
>GPU
After bad Gigabyte and Semi-Good Sapphire experience, I'm staying with MSI
>Monitor
LG never let me down, great monitors for the price

Everything else is depending on Value/Performance
>>
>>57789218
OP here. I don't care about the brand too much, but often end up with ASUS products, because they usually have a good quality/price balance.
>>
you could call it brand loyalty
if I know products from a certain company and these products are doing a good job
why not buy similar products from them again
>>
Nope. The only pair of devices that bear the same brand are my mouse and my PC speakers branded by logitech.

But the mouse is $2 office supply sold in bulk and the speakers were the cheapest garbage there was.
>>
Not really. I have two lenovo thinkpads because both of my dads one broke due to a bios chip issue. I fixed both as a personal challange and I dont really use them. Otherwise im the same as >>57789518
>>
always had good luck with asus, so my last 3 desktop mobo's have been asus, and my last two laptops have been asus

I also have a hard on for Korg digital musical instruments. Thats brand loyalty but only because korg produces instruments as good as the competition for half the price consistently
>>
Mobo and gpu were ASUS when I bought them, but the gpu has since been replaced with an EVGA. Other than that, any other synergy of products is coincidental, like a Coolermaster case and Hyper 212 CPU fan.
>>
I have a bunch of MSI parts in my PC.

Pure coincidence.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.