[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

12 inch MacBook

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: mb12-pt-pf-family-print.jpg (31KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
mb12-pt-pf-family-print.jpg
31KB, 800x450px
Thoughts on these?
>>
>>57781565
As a main computer: Shit
As a secondary computer: Still shit, but okay.

The screen is the best thing about it.

This is coming from someone who is a liberal arts student, so the most intensive program that I run on it is Word.
>>
File: 1452003406110.png (256KB, 407x557px) Image search: [Google]
1452003406110.png
256KB, 407x557px
>>57781565
>>
The only thing from Apple worth buying is the iMac
>>
File: 1464161998590.png (273KB, 1182x765px) Image search: [Google]
1464161998590.png
273KB, 1182x765px
>>57781955
>>
i was thinken of getting a macbook cuz of how expensive the macbook pros are
>>
>>57782007
it's like you aren't even trying god fucking damn
>>
>>57782032
trying to what nigger
>>
>>57782201
oh don't you EVEN start with that shit you CIA nigger
>>
>>57782207
idk wat ur talking about u drunk ass niga
>>
>>57782207
get a job kid
>>
>>57782212
>>57782233

alright you fucked it up you fucked it up sun son you fucked it up so hard you are a fucking fucker upper i'll kisck your ass i bet you even use solus tooooooo you fucking nigger i'll kick your ass right here right now in the middle of this iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
>>
>>57782259
>>
>>57781565
>one port
>shit keyboard
>shit webcam
>core m
about the only good thing about it is the form factor and the screen
if you have the money and willingness to ignore the detriments, then by all means, waste $1300 on one
you probably shouldn't be asking for advice on /g/ if that's the case, though
>>
>>57781565
Perfect terminals and code editors!
>>
>>57782270
you win
>>
I would rather buy an Jumper EZbook Air
>>
>>57782465
>I would rather buy an Jumper EZbook Air
It's not like anyone is forcing you to do any different.
>>
Defeated the purpose of what it was supposed to be. It's way too under-powered now because Apple decided to make sacrifices to make it thin to the point of anorexia. If you're going it make a laptop this weak, should at least be cheap. It's not. It's very expensive, actually.

The MacBook is a blonde, basically. Sexy as hell but nothing going on inside. Get a Chromebook or something. Cheaper and has the same capabilities.
>>
>12 inch

nigga just get a tablet lol
>>
+Beautiful overall design
+Amazing screen
+Wonderful audio (especially the speakers)
:9 hour battery life
:Keyboard.
-Under-powered to the point of being noticeably laggy sometimes
-Very, very expensive for its limited capabilities
-Lack of ports (literally just one USB-C port. that's it.)
>>
>>57781565
i see used macbooks on craigslist going for $250 every day, and there is always somebody buying them and trying to flip them for quadruple the price (1000+)

i almost never buy used PCs & laptops because there is always a "gotcha" in them bad video or bad wifi or something and laotops are fucking almost impossible to fix, its not like the old days where you can go though the bottom or remove the keyboard and unplug components and replace them, nowadays laptops are getting more like smartphones where if they have bad parts in them your fucked and have to send it in to a factory authorized repair shop or live with a broken laptop or throw it away and get a new one
>>
>>57781565
garbage
>>
>>57785367
>The MacBook is a blonde, basically. Sexy as hell but nothing going on inside.
>t. shitskin
>>
File: not even mad lol.jpg (94KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
not even mad lol.jpg
94KB, 601x508px
>>57787767
lol it was just a lame joke, yeesh
>>
>>57781965
If Jobs wouldn't have died, we'd have godlike Apple products and not what this bad excuse of a CEO Tim Cook is trying to sell us.
>>
>>57785420
>especially the speakers
who buys a laptop for the speakers?
>>
File: x60s.jpg (287KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
x60s.jpg
287KB, 1600x1200px
>>57787767
I prefer brunettes with shapes
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.