[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a circuit city employee anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: Circuit-City.jpg (108KB, 1100x636px) Image search: [Google]
Circuit-City.jpg
108KB, 1100x636px
I fix up laptops and shit
>>
>>57774164
How does it feel to be part of a failure?
>>
>>57774228
pretty bad starting in 2007
>>
>>57774164
man I'm truly sorry for you
hope you find joy in life anytime soon
>>
>>57774164
where does there still exist a circuit city?
>>
>>57774407

there arent any they all closed down years ago the company went bankrupt. OP is a troll
>>
>>57774164
circuit city more like circuit shitty haha
>>
>>57774164
whats the hourly pay
>>
>>57774164
are you gay?
why are you posting here?
do you like eight chan?
what's the most incredible shit you've seen?
>>
How does it feel getting killed by a company like best buy?
>>
>>57776015
I've seen bankrupt companies that still have places open. Radioshack, for instance
>>
>>57776036
good one
>>
>>57774164
How concerned are you about your company inevitably going down under? What's your backup plan?
>>
>>57776147
Still work for RadioShack and holy shit I have corporate with a passion. After the bankruptcy they stopped sending us merch for 8 fucking months. We turned into an Amazon store front and it was hell on earth. Return policy was good though if you know what I mean
>>
>>57776286
>Return policy was good though if you know what I mean

No, I don't know what you mean.

What do you mean?
>>
>>57776286
Is it true you've basically become Verizon outlets? I have a local electronics store, so I haven't had to patronize a RadioShack in a few years, but it'd be a shame if one of the few nationally available B&M retailers of jellybean parts stopped being that.
>>
>>57776297
Amazon prime, you can return anything as defective and they'll take it back. We did a ton of exchanges for people using that. Broke your phone screen? We would undercut screen repair stores because we'd just return the broken screen as the replacement and claim it came damaged and we would be 100% profit on all repairs.
>>
>>57776303
Verizon? I don't know why you think that, but all of the corporate stores have to house a sprint store, and most of the franchise partner with att, cricket or net10
>>
>>57776329
holy shit I should try that

thanks RadioShack
>>
>>57776347
It's a little harder then that, Amazon weighs your returns against your purchases based on how much they make, so for it to work perfectly you need to be constantly buying from them and don't return in bulk. It worked for us because we were getting an entire stores worth of inventory from them constantly.
>>
>>57776423
oh fug
>>
>>57776337
>Verizon? I don't know why you think that
The last few times I passed by there was Verizon signage and lots of phones. Do you still sell electronic components at all? Even soldering equipment?
>>
>>57776286
Amazon needs more Amazon locker locations for people who need to pick up their packages. I wish my local RadioShack turned into a amazon pickup/return location instead of a sprint storefront.
>>
>>57776447
Yes, almost all the parts are still in inventory so most stores should have a pretty good selection but it depends on the manager. They're actually expanding that (thank God) very slowly so you should be seeing more stuff like Arduino and maker kits as well as parts. If they don't have what you need talk to the store manager, if you convince them you actually want to buy electronic stuff they'll bend over backwards for you, very few people buy that from RadioShack nowadays so smart managers want to make repeat customers of them when they can.

>>57776508
Don't we all. Some franchise stores will act as a ups drop off point however, so there's that
>>
>>57774164
Your company vs PC Richard&Son
Who would win?
>>
>>57776059
bout tree fiddy
>>
You know my dad used to work for CC and to this day I respected it as a company deeply. My dad went from being low level repair man at their repair centers and then worked up to be basically the head of the circuit repair center in lithia springs GA. Even when the company went under they still had gave him a 500 dollar check for the next 10 years. Companies like best buy treat their employees like shit but circuit city really had a reputation for how it cared for its customers. Thanks OP for the random nostalgia of what I think was a pretty dope company. RIP Circuit City you will be greatly missed
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.