[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

400 euro budget build

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: netbook.png (2MB, 861x761px) Image search: [Google]
netbook.png
2MB, 861x761px
Heyhey /g/!
I didn't have any money to spare for a while and I have no working computer apart from my 2010 netbook that I hook up to a monitor since the built-in monitor is broken. But I recently got me some money again, fortunately! And I'm looking to play my games again. I have a case I can build miniATX and ATX into, and I have a 1440*900 monitor that I can plug my GPU cable into, I just don't have a PC yet.

I'm having a really hard time putting the right things together. 400 euro is the absolute max for me, and I want to get the best bang out of my buck. I found an ATi Radeon 250 for the measly price of 74 euros. Should I go for that? Or is the price so measly because it's bad? Along with that I found an i3-4170 for 126 euros and I would really like an SSD.

I also read some good things about the Nvidia 750Ti, and perhaps the AMD RX 460 if I can save on the processor. Can you please help me get a decent built together?

So far I made a little shopping list but I discovered some of the components cannot go together:
Mobo: ASRock H81M-VG4 R3.0 (39,88 euro)
Crucual 8GB 2400MHz DDR4 (49 euro)
iBox Black Edition ATX 400W (36,56 euro)
Intel Core i3-4170 (125.68 euro)
Samsung SSD 750 EVO 250GB (74,99 euro)
Sapphire ATi Radeon R7 250 2GB (74 euro)

Together this is 400,11 euro. But I bet you guys can come up with something better for the same price. Thank you so much in advance.

Also, pic related is the broken connector of my little netbook. The pin on the topleft broke off.
>>
>>57770400
>haswell
>ddr4
No. Also that radeon r7 250 is shit. I'd rather play shitty video games on a skylake celeron and rx 460 than i3 and r7 250.
>>
>>57770656
I'm trying to do something with the i3-6100 and the RX460 now! It seems I will have to drop the idea of getting an SSD though.
>>
File: build2.png (289KB, 774x982px) Image search: [Google]
build2.png
289KB, 774x982px
What do you guys think? I rather be at the lower end of my 300-400 euro pricerange, anywhere I can shave off some costs? Perhaps able to stick an SSD in somewhere?
>>
File: untitled2.png (198KB, 979x805px) Image search: [Google]
untitled2.png
198KB, 979x805px
>>57771537
Oops, I meant the updated one
>>
>>57771615
You could always get a celeron instead of i3 if you want to save some euros. See the benchmarks here
https://uk.hardware.info/reviews/6709/23/intel-celeron-g3920-processor-review-skylake-for-a-trifle-benchmarks-gtx-960980-f1-2015n1920x1080-mediumultra

RX 460 is a bit worse than GTX 960, so it'll likely be the bottleneck instead of your CPU.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.