[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Smartwatch General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

File: asus-zenwatch-3-9.jpg (375KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
asus-zenwatch-3-9.jpg
375KB, 1600x1200px
Anyone getting one of the upcoming smartwatches?
Now that they are rapidly becoming common thanks to fucking apple all sites that carry smartwatches are pretty much sold out.

>inb4 not /g/
I will admit they are more /fa/ than /g/ but if you are talking to someone and you get a call or text, you can turn that shit off with your watch and not be as rude or interrupting as taking out your phone to do it.
>>
Did they already fixed the battery issues and the issue of not having the time always on the screen?
>>
>>57764924
Shall I remake this thread into "smartwatch thread"?
>>
I just don't see the benefits. I already feel like a slave to my phone without adding another thing to look at and charge.
>>
>>57764016
I'm looking to get a smartwatch, this will be my first one. Any recommendations? Please don't say pebble.
>>
>>57765070
It's like a remote for your phone so you don't have to take it out as much.
>>
>>57765070
Depends if you're the type to constantly pull out your phone to check stuff like the time. I did find after throwing on some watch I got as a gift I didn't have to reach in my pocket to check the time as much, but I don't particularly like wearing stuff like watches much so I doubt I'll get a smartwatch.
>>
Ticwatch 2? Anyone?
>>
File: best.jpg (139KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
best.jpg
139KB, 1024x1024px
>he didn't go for literally the best smartwatch
>>
I got a 1st gen 360. They are useful but really not necessary. Being able to message is useful sometimes but mostly it's just slightly extra convenience. Most people don't realize you can talk to your phone with or without bluetooth anyway. I plan to hold out for one more generation before upgrading.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.