[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

nsa

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: system_admin.jpg (219KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
system_admin.jpg
219KB, 500x334px
How hard would it be to get a job at the nsa?

serious question
>>
>>57762213
i bet if you hacked them they'd give you a job
>>
Not that hard. The talent pool is a lot smaller because they want people who haven't used marijuana in like 3 years or so.

Make your country proud anon.
>>
>>57762254
No wonder they stink
>>
>>57762259
>thinking it's bad that they don't want to hire stoners

le fedora tip to you good sir :^)
>>
>>57762254
shilling for the NSA is my dream job
>>
>>57762213
10 years experience at a job you won't want to leave is probably required.
>>
>>57762213
Doing what? If you have a good background in math/cryptography they'd probably be pretty interested in you.
>>
>>57762345
hey dude look I got a ccna, can do pre-cal and don't smonk wed.
>>
If you get or are getting a degree in cybersecurity, there are many schools that have arrangements with the NSA where the NSA provides talking points for the curriculum and the NAS agrees to run a scholarship program called the FSF where you work for the NSA for like 4 years out of school and thhey pay for your last two years of school. Also, if you have a CS degree, a pulse, and non brown skin it should not be hard to apply and get it
>>
State sponsored hacking isn't fun.
>>
What if i'm an EE and interested at working there?
>>
>>57762277
that is any government job another requirement is having no felonies
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.