[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

handheld pc

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1480369491107.jpg (27KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1480369491107.jpg
27KB, 480x360px
Continued from >>57739648 because retarded shills like this >>57749599 like to comment 10 hours later so their dumbshit replies can go unnoticed.

>nvidia 10xx draws at the very least what 50W? A core M Draws 4.5W.
No you fucking retard you put the mobile component inside aka tegra without the cpu cores. nvidia is releasijg a tegra p1 part which is a pascal based chip, the exact same architecture as in nvidia 10, for tablets.

>You can't look at a device with a 2W processor and say you'd like 'something like that', but with internals that need 30 times as much power and cooling
Wrong again idiot. The TDP of a tablet sized pascal part + intel-y would be <10 watts and passively cooled. It would be insanely fast and power efficient.

You honestly think anyone is suggesting you shove two desktop sized chips inside of a handheld hang yourself from a palm tree retard.

But a theoretical intel-y + tegra sized pascal part would be handheld heaven and you would already know this if you bothered to read the thread rather than mindlessly reply to the first thing you see you cock sucking faggot.
>>
ok
>>
>>57754101
do people here like LinusTechTips or nah
>>
>>57755260
You bet! We love LinusDickTips.
>>
>not getting a xiaomeme mipad 2 or chuwi hi10 with the same specs for half the money but much better screen

I don't know what to say. Who could fall for such a meme overpriced device?
>>
>>57755527
>chuwi hi10

The first is android, the second has no built in game controller.

You're missing the point.
>>
>>57755591
Both devices can dual boot android/w10 and you're much better off with a bluetooth controller.

But I guesd the mouse control with buttons is kinda neat.
>>
>>57754101
>put the mobile component inside aka tegra without the cpu cores
Well that's not an nvidia 10xx anymore, dipshit. An AMD Sempron 2650 has the same GPU architecture as an R9 290. Doesn't mean their graphics performance is in any way comparable.
> The TDP of a tablet sized pascal part + intel-y would be <10 watts and passively cooled. It would be insanely fast and power efficient.
Well clearly the clueless people who designed this thing know less than you do. In the video Linus says that that with that dinky little Atom chip, the device loses charge at load when a 2A charger is used. 2Ax5V=10W.
>>
>>57754101
>no SIM slot

Into the trash.
>>
>>57755962
fuck off shill
>>
>>57757285
What am I supposedly shilling in your view?
Physics? Intel's iGPUs?
>>
>>57755962
>Well that's not an nvidia 10xx anymore
Yes it is. Holy shit you're dumb. All nvidia pascal parts are nvidia 10 and in the case of tegra x2 it's just pascal=nvidia 1 paired with parker cores.
> In the video Linus says that that with that dinky little Atom chip
intel-y =/= atom you fucking reject holy shit stop posting. look up some ultraportable battery lifes sometime there are tiny laptops getting over 10 hours of battery life with these chips and it's improved further with kaby lake.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.