[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MP3 player for cheap with FLAC MicroSD?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 5228207_sd.jpg (37KB, 642x515px) Image search: [Google]
5228207_sd.jpg
37KB, 642x515px
Best little mp3 player with micro SD under 50

I missed out and never got the clip plus while it was reasonable, considering the clip jam right now but it only takes 32 GB expansion apparently
>>
just get a cheap android phone with a microsd slot
>>
>>57752294
mostly considering mp3 players because I want it really small for running and better battery life than phones.
>>
>>57752349
then get an ipod classic off ebay. Im pretty sure they have 256gb conversions for them too, which solves the problem of chance of a hdd failure on a 10 year old device.

apple memes aside, those things were easily the best piece of tech they ever released. The scroll wheel somehow worked flawlessly even though it looks like it would be an imprecise, hard to use mess, and they were built like absolute tanks. I was sprinting across the street with one in my hoodie pocket when I was in highschool trying to beat a bus, and it popped out and landed on the road to be ran over by the bus (twice, it actually did a flip from the front to back side after the first wheel ran it over). The fucking thing still worked for a week afterwards before the hdd finally seized up. I have never owned anything that I would put money on still working after being ran over by a fucking bus.
>>
>>57752278
>it only takes 32 GB expansion apparently

I think I read that it will actually take 128 GB if you format the card properly (FAT32? not sure) but don't quote me on that.
>>
>>57752278
Get the cheapest chinkshit you can find.
Clip Jam/Sport suck dicks.
>>
>>57752278
Ruizu x18 seems decent
>>
>>57752407
had a similar thing with a previous mp3 player might try.

>>57752435
any recs, the difference between 20 and 30$ isnt that much to get something thatll last even if both are shit

>>57752397
had one a while back and loved it but yeah worrying about HDD + they go for 175 rn is a little iffy
>>
>>57752278
I have a clip with 8 gb internal and support for 16gb micro SD. They can't handle flac
>>
>>57752278
I have a clip plus with support for 32 GB but I use a 64GB card with it and will get a 128 GB for it later
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.