[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So from what I understand; Windows 10 is bloated spyware and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (63KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 800x800px
So from what I understand;
Windows 10 is bloated spyware and complete shit on top of that
Apple caters to retards along with that OS also being shit
And Linux is just a meme

In addition to that, Windows was always shit, as was Apple, and there was never really a good third alternative

This is just from what I understand, as in what I've been told. I mean, I was fine with XP and I fooled around with Linux but the comments I'm hearing are probably from those that know more than me, at least about operating systems

So, my question is, does there exist a perfect OS?
>>
>>57752101
Windows 10
>>
Windows 2000
>>
>>57752101
>And Linux is just a meme
non-argument
stop being autistic and install gentoo
>>
>>57752101
Linux - In control of everything. Means more work but greater reward
Windows 10 - Just want shit to work. More gaymes
Apple - Dont
>>
>>57752101
Linux is not a meme you retard, gentoo and arch are. Install Lubuntu and make your way to the Linux world.
>>
>>57752161
this, or Windows 95/98/XP
>>
>>57752161
>>57754207
>32bit
Yeah nah. Also non-NT windows is shit.
>>
>>57752101
Linux
>>
Windows XP. It was like that old and abused tool you have that is held toghether with duct tape and love. Always gets the job done.
>>
>>57752101
Temple OS.
>>
>>57752168
>stop being autistic and install gentoo
This level of logical inconsistency hasn't been seen outside of the Democratic convention in nearly a decade.
>>
>>57752101
Windows 7.
>>
>>57752101
>And Linux is just a meme
?
>>
>>57752101
Windows is for normies, Linux is for nerds and Apple is for hipsters.
>>
they all work fine who gives a shit
>>
>>57752101
If Windows 10 is bloated, why does it run faster?
>>
>>57752101
Fedora 25 is the perfect OS. We have finally reached zen.
>>
>>57752101

You have clearly never used MacOS in your life.
>>
>>57752161
yup
>>
If somebody was to enter the linex world, hypothetically, which version would be best for someone that only knows basic python. I've dipped my toes into a few before (fedora, standard ubanto) but I didn't really know what I was doing.
>>
Yawn. Another fucking "is Linux any good" thread.... Is that the only "tech" topic worth discussing??
>>
>>57752101
Nothing in this universe is perfect. There are always pros and cons, you just need to decide which set of pros and cons you like the most. For example, Linux is difficult to use, breaks frequently, and doesn't work with most software but it provides you with privacy, freedom to customize your system, and online dickwaving points.
>>
Gentoo
>>
So from what I understand, you are mentally retarded.

This is just from what I understand, as in what I've been told, by your mom, last night.
>>
File: sbbod_4481.gif (55KB, 448x448px) Image search: [Google]
sbbod_4481.gif
55KB, 448x448px
>>57758857
>>
>>57754207
9x was shit compared to NT and 2000 though
>>
>>57757688
faster than what, a bloated vista installation filled with malware?
>>
>>57760082
Than Linux
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.