[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I Need Spam!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: pump-and-dump.png (12KB, 612x259px) Image search: [Google]
pump-and-dump.png
12KB, 612x259px
Hey /g/, never posted on this board before but it seemed like the place to come for some advice on a niche topic....

How can I purposely get my email spammed?

I'm doing some research on a specific type of 'stock spam' email generally mass messaged to everyone by pump and dump as well as pyramid schemes. Need a fuck tonne of them for a data analysis project for school

Willing to post my email in thread if you can get me on the mailing list for those GET RICH QUICK BUY NOW LOW PRICE stock ads

Bonus points for spam designed to bypass spam filters
>>
Go on Craigslist and sign up for the pyramid schemes there
>>
Thanks man, never thought it would be so challenging to purposely get put on a mailing list
>>
not your personal army
>>
>>57718466
>>57718745

How do we know that your story is true, and that you aren't actually doing this for malicious puroposes (e.g. having other people's email accounts spam bombed to oblivion)
>>
>>57718979
>>57719086
Since when is 4chan a place for such girly faggots?
The guy is just asking, why do you care what he uses that spam shit for?

I would help if I could, OP, good look with your research
>>
Just turn off adblock and click on all the fucking ads. You could probably write a script to auto paste your email into any field it finds and let it run overnight (in a vm if you're paranoid enough)
>>
>>57718466
http://www.mailbait.info/
enjoy
>>
How are you sorting through the data? is the actual content of the spam of interest, or just the patterns?

Anyway, if you go to this website, you will find plenty of "Hurr durr click this button and get FREEEEEE MONEEYYYYY!!!!!!!!!" ads. (technically, they will actually pay you, but of course it is negligible) Look up "moonbit bitcoin faucet" and "bit-crypto.ru" Those themselves dont require emails, but they have plenty of sketchy ads available to get yourself spammed. Ill post some others if I think of any.
>>
>>57720598
This worked really well

>>57719900
Thankyou, this is going to take forever

>>57720868
What I'm doing is seeing if these pump and dump schemes still have a significant effect on the prices of penny stocks. Back in 2006/2007 an MIT student did a 3/4 month long study and found that these scam emails do actually work and get people to buy certain stocks causing a serge in demand, temporarily raising the price.

If you can predict which spammers botnet is the most effective at avoiding large email providers spam filters, reaching the largest target audience, then this could mean I could take advantage of the pump and dump legally.

Main problem is none of these spam email use text, they're all images so spam filters find it tougher to detect them. This makes them really difficult to sort though.. Probably going to have to do it myself
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.