[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we agree on Flud being the best torrent client for android?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20161126-224751.png (355KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161126-224751.png
355KB, 1080x1920px
Can we agree on Flud being the best torrent client for android?

>material design
>few to none ads
>oled black theme
>leightweight

I mean, is there any other client which has all of the above and even more? I only found bloated shit like uVomit and ShitTorrent.
>>
>close to no ads
>intrusive ads in the screenshot
lmao
>oled black theme
this is literally irrelevant since you leave it running in the background anyway
>material design
who gives a shit

i mean, i use it everyday, but your points are retarded
>>
>>57703384
>instrusive ads in the screenshot
With close to no ads I meant that that ad you see in the screenshot is pretty much the only ad in the whole ad. Anywhere else in the app it aint visible.

>oled black theme being irrelevant because the app is running in the background
Who says I need a black theme just to save battery? The best thing about black themes is that it doesn't burn your eyes at night.

>who gives a shit about material design
It just adds up to the whole user experience and looks cleaner. I could live without it but its nice to have.
>>
>>57703470
Well, If I watch some anime on the go the best place to store it is on my phone.
>>
>literally pajeet tech
no
>>
>>57703682
Well compressed torrents are usually about 10gb for 20 episodes in 720p.

I torrent about 10gigs of animu, watch it, delete it. Where is the problem?
>>
>>57703682
>>57703729
>there are people on this board who are this fucking retarded
Let me guess you also think SSDs last less than HDDs right?
>>
>>57703755
>lying on the internet
>>
>>57703914
>lying
what the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>57703948
it's just really sad that you would post disinfo to try and get OP to kill his phone like that
>>
>what is libretorrent
>>
>>57703960
You made a claim that phones are likely to die by their storage actually being used.
OP's phone as at least 32GB of storage on his phone
Now considering his phone storage is complete and utter crap and can only do 5000 cycles. It would sill take 3 years of daily 150GB of writes to kill it.
Now even if somehow he did that much writing to the phone, which he won't, the fucking battery would die much sooner specially considering that to download 150GB a day and consume that media the thing would have to be recharged a few times every single day. And even if the phone did die after 3 years, 3 years is a pretty good lifespan for a phone.

TL;DR I can't fucking believe I wasted this much time on a troll
>>
>>57704119
>lying on the internet
>>
get a computer you fuckin losers
>>
>>57704132
I've already refuted your shitty argument faggot
Now you either post some proof or you fuck off
>>
>>57704146
>lying on the internet
>>
>>57703337
I've heard good things about libretorrent, but I don't torrent on my phone anyway
>>
Just fucking use libretorrent
>>
>>57703337
It's ok, but a file picker when you start torrenting would be good.
>>
>he needs a gui for downloading shit
aria2c + termux > *
>>
>torrenting on a phone
>ads
>>
>>57704714
>he
did you just assume OP's gender?
>>
>>57703337
meh, just use a web control app for your desktop client
>>
>use Flud
>try downloading
>hard 1MB/s download cap
>other torrent clients reach 15-20MB/s easily

why? I looked everywhere in the settings and I can't figure out why
>>
>>57703560
>not streaming from your own personal server set up to be accessible from anywhere
>>
>>57703337
>your first three criteria are aesthetic and have nothing to do with how well the program actually works

>>>/out/
>>
>>57703546
>white text on black background is less straining on your eyes

Try programming for hours like that and get back to me.
That is the worst fucking combination. Burns my eyes more than pure white backgrounds

>dark gray background, light gray text
>light gray background, dark gray/black text

Both are much, much better
>>
LibreTorrent best client (it's on fdroid too)
>>
File: 1406382980084.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1406382980084.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>Torrenting
>On a phone
What the fuck are you doing?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.