[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

'Tsar Bomba MkIV' >you'd need to underclock that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: tsarbombamkiv.jpg (329KB, 1620x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tsarbombamkiv.jpg
329KB, 1620x1080px
'Tsar Bomba MkIV'
>you'd need to underclock that
>>
>>57696464
looks out of date. and worse of all, its in a shitfenix case.
>>
>le nuk referance xDDD
Go frick yourself.
>>
>>57696464
he actually put the thumbscrews on after removing the side panel the absolute madman
>>
>>57696464
>REPUBLIC OF GAYMING
>>
>>57696464

>3-sli
>no space for air

Enjoy your housefire!
>>
>>57698213
>what is throttling
kek, faggot
>>
>>57698255
throttling a card because you are too much of a faggot to buy a proper case
>>
>>57696464
No audiocard
Into the trash it goes
>>
>>57698213
You don't need space between blower style cards.
https://developer.nvidia.com/devbox
>>
>>57698280
*eyeroll*
Still refutes your housefire claims, I mean if you keep changing your argument every post I guess you can never be wrong lol..

Either way, 780's run cool enough and if you look up the mod there are a ton of fans on this thing. I can't imagine throttling, much less house fires will be an issue.
>>
>>57698490
>*Eyeroll*

You may not know this, but you are a linguistic cancer
>>
>>57696464
>matx so the three cards don't get X16 speeds
>only the cpu is watercooled ayy lmao
>Tiny 240mm radiator on the outside of the case lmao looks like a nigger did it
>Yellow water and yellow cabling for no fucking reason

0/10
>>
>>57698490
>780's run cool
They are 250W cards, so no. Have you actually used and tried to cool a multi-GPU system yourself?
>>
>>57696464
>muh wireless may may

Why do normies always insist on putting that shit on their machine? Use a fucking Ethernet cable
>>
>>57699530
I'm guessing this was supposed to be like a LAN machine you carry out of the house, and not everyone has proper ethernet throughout their house.
>>
>>57698490
Hey there. How's your first week on 4chan?
>>
>>57696464
>He fell for the No-Vidya meme

Not saying AyyMD is any better, fuckers can't write decent drivers.

I stick with Intel iGPU like Iris Pro for reasonable gaming.
>>
>>57698490
>*eyeroll*

Spot the newfag
>>
>>57698490
>*eyeroll*

Get the fuck out
>>
>>57699695
Probably a grill posting here. That kind of behavior is synonymous with females.
>>
>>57699705
girls don't post here
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.